GenFears
#78657574Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:51 PM GMT

No, Scary. Just a different campaign, and the RPG ain't silenced, nor the knives/wrench.
ScaryRavager
#78657806Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:54 PM GMT

Oh. Can you give me a brief description of the campaign..? Or at least what you have to do?
GenFears
#78658236Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:59 PM GMT

Sorry. Sneak around enemy base X to assassinate enemy leader(s) A(through E) to protect the alliance. And destroy their stuffies. Can you make a METT-TC for me?
ScaryRavager
#78658260Saturday, September 22, 2012 9:59 PM GMT

ScaryRavager
#78658411Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:02 PM GMT

METT-TC? What's that? Sorry, I don't know much about anything. Except maybe history..)
GenFears
#78658560Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:04 PM GMT

To be honest, I only know what it means. Mission--What're we doing? Enemy--Weakness, strength, number, etc. Terrain/Weather--How will it effect you? Troops--Who, how many, etc. Time--How much time? Civilians--Herpaderp. Any here?
ScaryRavager
#78659255Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:12 PM GMT

Smosher, I'm making yours. Sorry for the wait. Also, gen, I have to do a bunch of things, but yours will be made probably sometime this day. I'll try to come up with a good plot.
GenFears
#78659290Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:13 PM GMT

Okay.
ScaryRavager
#78659526Saturday, September 22, 2012 10:16 PM GMT

ScaryRavager
#78662962Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:03 PM GMT

I will most likely make it tonight.
ScaryRavager
#78665265Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:33 PM GMT

Gen, is this okay? English... Soldiers of Steel Name: Cassius Fears Ag.e: 37 Weapon(s): G11, Deagle, knife Name: William 'Sev' Galman Ag.e: 29 Weapon(s): L96, Deagle, knife Name: Bert 'Scorch' Hill Ag.e: 27 Weapon(s): G36K, Deagle, Panzerfaust 3, knife Name: Lee 'Fixer' Croft Ag.e: 32 Weapon(s): MG36, Deagle, Wrench ALL WEAPONS SILENCED! Just before the incoming battle of Paris. You and three other soldiers were assigned to a mission. The mission was to assasinate an important soviet general, the one that as discovered to have planned the attack on West Germany, Austria, the Low countries, and France.  You and your fellow squad members stand right next to the military base, where the soviet general, according to intelligence, to be right here. You silently take out a piece of paper out of your pocket, unfold it, and read it. Mission-Assasinate enemy general, kill any other troops if necessary. Enemy-The soviet general and his troops. Terrain/Weather-Sunny, around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is located in a flat area, with only a few trees. Troops-There is around 26 soviet troops in the base. We do not know their names. There is a T-34 around the base. Time-Plenty. You have only three days to assasinate the general. He will be staying for a while.  Civillians-Only a few are allowed inside the base. They are usually  friends of the general. I would say only around 5-6 You fold it again and put it back into your pocket. Searching for an entrance, you find none. However, peeking around the corner, you see two soldiers talking in Russian. I don't want to make a thread for you that you don't like.
GenFears
#78665492Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:35 PM GMT

Troops is my troops; troops available is what it means. Enemy would be how many enemies, their weaknesses, etc. Be sure to include their out of date tank as a weakness.
ScaryRavager
#78665757Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:39 PM GMT

Mission-Assasinate enemy general, kill any other troops if necessary. Enemy-The tank is a weakness, it appears to be old and out of date, as well as need of repair. You have 3 troops, besides yourself. You may have up to two soldiers reserve of necessary. The soldiers also are probably off guard, they don't know that a mission to assasinate their general is going on. The soldiers also have a lack of training, according to several spies that were recently caught. Terrain/Weather-Sunny, around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is located in a flat area, with only a few trees. Troops-There is around 26 soviet troops in the base. We do not know their names. There is a T-34 around the base. Time-Plenty. You have only three days to assasinate the general. He will be staying for a while.  Civillians-Only a few are allowed inside the base. They are usually  friends of the general. I would say only around 5-6 Better?
GenFears
#78665761Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:39 PM GMT

A T-80 would be more modern.
GenFears
#78665825Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:40 PM GMT

My soldiers go in Troops, again.
ScaryRavager
#78666011Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:42 PM GMT

(Lol, im so stupid :3) Mission-Assasinate enemy general, kill any other troops if necessary. Enemy-The tank is a weakness, it appears to be old and out of date, as well as need of repair. The soldiers also are probably off guard, they don't know that a mission to assasinate their general is going on. The soldiers also have a lack of training, according to several spies that were recently caught. Terrain/Weather-Sunny, around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is located in a flat area, with only a few trees. Troops-You have 3 troops, besides yourself. You may have up to two soldiers reserve if (Said of lol) necessary. Name: Cassius Fears Ag.e: 37 Weapon(s): G11, Deagle, knife Name: William 'Sev' Galman Ag.e: 29 Weapon(s): L96, Deagle, knife Name: Bert 'Scorch' Hill Ag.e: 27 Weapon(s): G36K, Deagle, Panzerfaust 3, knife Name: Lee 'Fixer' Croft Ag.e: 32 Weapon(s): MG36, Deagle, Wrench Time-Plenty. You have only three days to assasinate the general. He will be staying for a while. Civillians-Only a few are allowed inside the base. They are usually friends of the general. I would say only around 5-6 Better?
GenFears
#78666160Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:44 PM GMT

Well, um, -TC is below my team, and my nationality + perk is gone... ... once those are fixed, it's good!
ScaryRavager
#78666400Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:47 PM GMT

(Where am I supposed to put it? Sorry if it sounds stupid, because I sort of am stupid. In a way.
GenFears
#78666471Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:48 PM GMT

Short plot. M E T T - T C Nation Perk T1 T2 T3 T4 Statuses Liek the others.
plasticarmymen4201
#78666655Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:50 PM GMT

CANADIAN +20 health Na.me:Ethan Andrews A.ge:32 Wea.pon(s):STEN MK II Smith & Wesson Model 10 Na.me:James Harrison Ag.e:31 W.eap.on(s):M1941 Johnson Machine Gun Colt .45 M1911 Na.me:Fred Terringham A.ge:28 We.apon(s):Thompson SMG Colt .45 M1911 N.ame:Greg Lenington Ag.e:35 We.ap.on(s):Bazooka Colt .45 M1911 Na.me:Thomas Andrews A.ge:32 Wea.pon(s):Lee Einfield No. 4 MK I Smith & Wesson Model 10
GenFears
#78666748Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:52 PM GMT

:l Crap. Didn't know it was the 1950s. Gotta change my equipment...
ScaryRavager
#78666880Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:54 PM GMT

Just before the incoming battle of Paris. You and three other soldiers were assigned to a mission. The mission was to assasinate an important soviet general, the one that as discovered to have planned the attack on West Germany, Austria, the Low countries, and France. You and your fellow squad members stand right next to the military base, where the soviet general, according to intelligence, to be right here. You silently take out a piece of paper out of your pocket, unfold it, and read it. Mission-Assasinate enemy general, kill any other troops if necessary. Enemy-The tank is a weakness, it appears to be old and out of date, as well as need of repair. The soldiers also are probably off guard, they don't know that a mission to assasinate their general is going on. The soldiers also have a lack of training, according to several spies that were recently caught. Terrain/Weather-Sunny, around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is located in a flat area, with only a few trees. Troops-You have 3 troops, besides yourself. You may have up to two soldiers reserve if (Said of lol) necessary. Mission-Assasinate enemy general, kill any other troops if necessary. Enemy-The tank is a weakness, it appears to be old and out of date, as well as need of repair. The soldiers also are probably off guard, they don't know that a mission to assasinate their general is going on. The soldiers also have a lack of training, according to several spies that were recently caught. Terrain/Weather-Sunny, around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is located in a flat area, with only a few trees. Troops-You have 3 troops, besides yourself. You may have up to two soldiers reserve if (Said of lol) necessary. Name: Cassius Fears Ag.e: 37 Weapon(s): G11, Deagle, knife Name: William 'Sev' Galman Ag.e: 29 Weapon(s): L96, Deagle, knife Name: Bert 'Scorch' Hill Ag.e: 27 Weapon(s): G36K, Deagle, Panzerfaust 3, knife Name: Lee 'Fixer' Croft Ag.e: 32 Weapon(s): MG36, Deagle, Wrench Time-Plenty. You have only three days to assasinate the general. He will be staying for a while. Civillians-Only a few are allowed inside the base. They are usually friends of the general. I would say only around 5-6 Mission-Assasinate enemy general, kill any other troops if necessary. Enemy-The tank is a weakness, it appears to be old and out of date, as well as need of repair. The soldiers also are probably off guard, they don't know that a mission to assasinate their general is going on. The soldiers also have a lack of training, according to several spies that were recently caught. Terrain/Weather-Sunny, around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is located in a flat area, with only a few trees. Troops-You have 3 troops, besides yourself. You may have up to two soldiers reserve if (Said of lol) necessary. Name: Cassius Fears Ag.e: 37 Weapon(s): G11, Deagle, knife Name: William 'Sev' Galman Ag.e: 29 Weapon(s): L96, Deagle, knife Name: Bert 'Scorch' Hill Ag.e: 27 Weapon(s): G36K, Deagle, Panzerfaust 3, knife Name: Lee 'Fixer' Croft Ag.e: 32 Weapon(s): MG36, Deagle, Wrench Time-Plenty. You have only three days to assasinate the general. He will be staying for a while. Civillians-Only a few are allowed inside the base. They are usually friends of the general. I would say only around 5-6 Mission-Assasinate enemy general, kill any other troops if necessary. Enemy-The tank is a weakness, it appears to be old and out of date, as well as need of repair. The soldiers also are probably off guard, they don't know that a mission to assasinate their general is going on. The soldiers also have a lack of training, according to several spies that were recently caught. Terrain/Weather-Sunny, around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is located in a flat area, with only a few trees. Troops-You have 3 troops, besides yourself. You may have up to two soldiers reserve if (Said of lol) necessary. Name: Cassius Fears Ag.e: 37 Weapon(s): G11, Deagle, knife Name: William 'Sev' Galman Ag.e: 29 Weapon(s): L96, Deagle, knife Name: Bert 'Scorch' Hill Ag.e: 27 Weapon(s): G36K, Deagle, Panzerfaust 3, knife Name: Lee 'Fixer' Croft Ag.e: 32 Weapon(s): MG36, Deagle, Wrench Time-Plenty. You have only three days to assasinate the general. He will be staying for a while. Civillians-Only a few are allowed inside the base. They are usually friends of the general. I would say only around 5-6 Mission-Assasinate enemy general, kill any other troops if necessary. Enemy-The tank is a weakness, it appears to be old and out of date, as well as need of repair. The soldiers also are probably off guard, they don't know that a mission to assasinate their general is going on. The soldiers also have a lack of training, according to several spies that were recently caught. Terrain/Weather-Sunny, around 90 degrees Fahrenheit. It is located in a flat area, with only a few trees. Troops-You have 3 troops, besides yourself. You may have up to two soldiers reserve if (Said of lol) necessary. Name: Cassius Fears Ag.e: 37 Weapon(s): G11, Deagle, knife Name: William 'Sev' Galman Ag.e: 29 Weapon(s): L96, Deagle, knife Name: Bert 'Scorch' Hill Ag.e: 27 Weapon(s): G36K, Deagle, Panzerfaust 3, knife Name: Lee 'Fixer' Croft Ag.e: 32 Weapon(s): MG36, Deagle, Wrench Time-Plenty. You have only three days to assasinate the general. He will be staying for a while. Civillians-Only a few are allowed inside the base. They are usually friends of the general. I would say only around 5-6 Time-Plenty. You have only three days to assasinate the general. He will be staying for a while. Civillians-Only a few are allowed inside the base. They are usually friends of the general. I would say only around 5-6 America Soldiers of Steel Name: Cassius Fears Ag.e: 37 Weapon(s): G11, Deagle, knife Name: William 'Sev' Galman Ag.e: 29 Weapon(s): L96, Deagle, knife Name: Bert 'Scorch' Hill Ag.e: 27 Weapon(s): G36K, Deagle, Panzerfaust 3, knife Name: Lee 'Fixer' Croft Ag.e: 32 Weapon(s): MG36, Deagle, Wrench Cassius Fears - Healthy William 'Sev' Galman - Healthy Bert 'Scorch' Hill Lee 'Fixer' Croft - Healthy (Btw, i said plastic could join because im a nice guy. No more people can, though.)
ScaryRavager
#78666992Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:55 PM GMT

WAT what happened? Lol sorry gen I C & Ped twice. And no, it's 1949.
GenFears
#78667020Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:55 PM GMT

Okay... NEW EQUIPMENTS! Name: Cassius Fears Ag.e: 37 Weapon(s): STG-44, Luger, knife Name: William 'Sev' Galman Ag.e: 29 Weapon(s): K-98k, Luger, knife Name: Bert 'Scorch' Hill Ag.e: 27 Weapon(s): MP-40, Luger, Panzerfaust, knife Name: Lee 'Fixer' Croft Ag.e: 32 Weapon(s): MG-42, Luger, Monkey Wrench
ScaryRavager
#78667100Saturday, September 22, 2012 11:57 PM GMT

I really messed up...didnt i? Derp, sorry.