xXcandyXx
#78807247Monday, September 24, 2012 10:29 PM GMT

Look at the first post to find out who goes first c: Boss N4me:Wiistare HP:9800 Level (1-5):2 Attacks (no more than 5 currently):Punch Combo (Can hit 2-4 times. Deals small damage per hit.) <--Stare (Causes Frighten I on enemy for 2 turns) <-- Powerquake (Hits all on the other side. Deals moderate damage) Headbonk (Has a VERY LOW chance to hit. Deals EXTREME Damage IF SUCCESSFUL.) Anger Spike (Gives Strength II) Abilities (no more than 3 currently): Red-Eye-Stare (Has a 25% chance of spawning Frighten II on one of the opposing team) Playin' Death has been removed c: Gust Player (Causes Daze I) Ultra Moves: (no more than 1 currently):W-E-E-G-E-E (Everybody except Wiistare is turned into a Weegee which hits itself for 100 damage every turn, and attacks on Wiistare heal him for 30) Quote:"The Weegee Shall Rule! Mega-nerfed c: A level 2 shouldn't be able to do all that. XD Boss N4me: Steam Colossus HP: 12750 Level (1-5): 3 Attacks: Iron Fist- (Deals moderate damage.) Inferno Blast ( Can only be used after reveal core is used. Does High Damage and may burn the target.) Electric Discharge( Hits all on the other side for low damage, may stun) Steam Blast ( Moderate Damage, can only be used after reveal core, decreases opponent's accuracy) Iron Smash-( Moderate Damage, hits all on opposing side) Abilities: (Reveal Core- Opens core and gets Amplify Damage I (defect)) Close Core- (Nullifies the effect of reveal core, moves that require reveal core can no longer be used. Takes away all Amplify Damage effects.) Overdrive- (Has a 75% chance of giving the enemy Fire I) Ultra Moves: Hyper Blast ( Hits all on the other side for AMAZING damage and the Steam Colossus receives Amplify Damage II, Can only be used if reveal core has been used) Quote: " Prepare to be annihilated." Meowaffle. Simplified it so that it's not exact damage. It can vary :D Also, there is no defense, so I changed it to Amplify Damage. You are both accepted. You can now fight :D
xXcandyXx
#78807435Monday, September 24, 2012 10:31 PM GMT

@evev, Your boss may level up. I will tell you that if it did or not. If it does level up, you might get increased attack damage and/or more abilities, ultras, or attacks. Also, if your boss dies, you lose the fight. You never are permanently dead, unless you get banned c: Finally, evev, you are a moderator. You can accept people if I am not on and modify theirs to make them not overpowered.
evev3
#78808008Monday, September 24, 2012 10:39 PM GMT

yay :3
xXcandyXx
#78808411Monday, September 24, 2012 10:44 PM GMT

Anyhow... Guardia in Exile Warrior was poisoned! -50hp Boss N4me: Guardia in Exile Warrior HP: 10000 Level (1-5): 5 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): -Shoulder Bash - Bash the enemy with a stun and some medium damage! -Ground Stomp - Slam the ground with your foot and cause daze and low damage! -Slice - Medium Damage. 'Nuff said. Abilities (no more than 3 currently): +Call of the Guardias - Call upon the Ancient Guardias for some increased damage! Gives you strength II +Magic Wheels - Shoots are giant wheels at the enemy that does massive damage! Ultra Moves: (no more than 1 currently): +Storm of the Guardias - Extreme damage along with stun, daze, and shock. Quote (ex: "You must dai!!") "By the Council of Guardias, I must tell you that you are a disgrace to this world." ----------ATTACK MOVE------------- Call of the Guardias! Current HP: 9950 Buffs: Strength II Debuffs: Poison {2} Your move :D Also, please do that so I can understand what you are doing. It helps me a lot :3
evev3
#78809146Monday, September 24, 2012 10:54 PM GMT

Level (1-5):3 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): Absorb: Absorbs some of the enemy's body (health) and restores it's own (health)! Split: Splits into 2 slimes temporarily (they can't survive on their own-about 3 turns) that are both smaller and faster than the main one! They are weaker, though! Implode: If the Slime absorbs too much, he implodes! It deals a good amount of damage to the opponent and a small amount to the Slime! Abilities (no more than 3 currently): Poison: Releases poisonous gases that poison for 3 turns! Parasite: Jumps onto the enemy and starts siphoning health until it gets flung off- get it off QUICK! Ultra Move: (no more than 1 currently): Black Hole: Gets really huge, getting a big gravity field, and sucks in the enemy, and implodes with them inside! Deals AMAZING Damage! Must be close to almost imploding to do this ultra move! Quote: (ex: "You must dai!!") Get ready to be stickified, ickified, and devoured! -------ATTACK MOVE------ Absorb! HP:15000 Buffs: Debuffs:
evev3
#78809192Monday, September 24, 2012 10:54 PM GMT

that?
xXcandyXx
#78809849Monday, September 24, 2012 11:02 PM GMT

Yerp :3 Health was Absorbed! -100hp ______________________________ Boss N4me: Guardia in Exile Warrior HP: 10000 Level (1-5): 5 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): -Shoulder Bash - Bash the enemy with a stun and some medium damage! -Ground Stomp - Slam the ground with your foot and cause daze and low damage! -Slice - Medium Damage. 'Nuff said. Abilities (no more than 3 currently): +Call of the Guardias - Call upon the Ancient Guardias for some increased damage! Gives you strength II +Magic Wheels - Shoots are giant wheels at the enemy that does massive damage! Ultra Moves: (no more than 1 currently): +Storm of the Guardias - Extreme damage along with stun, daze, and shock. Quote (ex: "You must dai!!") "By the Council of Guardias, I must tell you that you are a disgrace to this world." ----------ATTACK MOVE------------- Shoulder Bash! Slime: -400 damage (Strength II took effect with this attack, but it only affected damage.)! Stunned {1} You skip your next turn :3 Current HP: 9800 (Poisoned!) Buffs: Strength II {3} Debuffs: Poison {1}
evev3
#78810183Monday, September 24, 2012 11:06 PM GMT

Level (1-5):3 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): Absorb: Absorbs some of the enemy's body (health) and restores it's own (health)! Split: Splits into 2 slimes temporarily (they can't survive on their own-about 3 turns) that are both smaller and faster than the main one! They are weaker, though! Implode: If the Slime absorbs too much, he implodes! It deals a good amount of damage to the opponent and a small amount to the Slime! Abilities (no more than 3 currently): Poison: Releases poisonous gases that poison for 3 turns! Parasite: Jumps onto the enemy and starts siphoning health until it gets flung off- get it off QUICK! Ultra Move: (no more than 1 currently): Black Hole: Gets really huge, getting a big gravity field, and sucks in the enemy, and implodes with them inside! Deals AMAZING Damage! Must be close to almost imploding to do this ultra move! Quote: (ex: "You must dai!!") Get ready to be stickified, ickified, and devoured! ----------ATTACK MOVE--------- Skip HP: 11000 Buffs: Debuffs: Stun {1}
xXcandyXx
#78810867Monday, September 24, 2012 11:13 PM GMT

Boss N4me: Guardia in Exile Warrior HP: 10000 Level (1-5): 5 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): -Shoulder Bash - Bash the enemy with a stun and some medium damage! -Ground Stomp - Slam the ground with your foot and cause daze and low damage! -Slice - Medium Damage. 'Nuff said. Abilities (no more than 3 currently): +Call of the Guardias - Call upon the Ancient Guardias for some increased damage! Gives you strength II +Magic Wheels - Shoots out magical giant wheels at the enemy that does massive damage! Ultra Moves: (no more than 1 currently): +Storm of the Guardias - Extreme damage along with stun, daze, and shock. Must have Call of the Guardias on. Call of the Guardias does NOT effect this move. <--- Update :D Quote (ex: "You must dai!!") "By the Council of Guardias, I must tell you that you are a disgrace to this world." ---------------------------------- HP: 9750 (Poisoned!) Buffs: Strength II {2} No Debuffs. I use... Slice! - -450hp!
evev3
#78811434Monday, September 24, 2012 11:19 PM GMT

Level (1-5):3 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): Absorb: Absorbs some of the enemy's body (health) and restores it's own (health)! Split: Splits into 2 slimes temporarily (they can't survive on their own-about 3 turns) that are both smaller and faster than the main one! They are weaker, though! Implode: If the Slime absorbs too much, he implodes! It deals a good amount of damage to the opponent and a small amount to the Slime! Abilities (no more than 3 currently): Poison: Releases poisonous gases that poison for 3 turns! Parasite: Jumps onto the enemy and starts siphoning health until it gets flung off- get it off QUICK! Ultra Move: (no more than 1 currently): Black Hole: Gets really huge, getting a big gravity field, and sucks in the enemy, and implodes with them inside! Deals AMAZING Damage! Must be close to almost imploding to do this ultra move! Quote: (ex: "You must dai!!") Get ready to be stickified, ickified, and devoured! -------------------- HP:10550 (i think?) Buffs: Debuffs: i use... Parasite!
xXcandyXx
#78812134Monday, September 24, 2012 11:28 PM GMT

You have 10750hp. Boss N4me: Guardia in Exile Warrior HP: 10000 Level (1-5): 5 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): -Shoulder Bash - Bash the enemy with a stun and some medium damage! -Ground Stomp - Slam the ground with your foot and cause daze and low damage! -Slice - Medium Damage. 'Nuff said. Abilities (no more than 3 currently): +Call of the Guardias - Call upon the Ancient Guardias for some increased damage! Gives you strength II +Magic Wheels - Shoots out magical giant wheels at the enemy that does massive damage! Ultra Moves: (no more than 1 currently): +Storm of the Guardias - Extreme damage along with stun, daze, and shock. Must have Call of the Guardias on. Call of the Guardias does NOT effect this move. <--- Update :D Quote (ex: "You must dai!!") "By the Council of Guardias, I must tell you that you are a disgrace to this world." ---------------------------------- HP: 9650 Parasite: -100hp! Buffs: Strength II {1} Debuffs: PARASITE!! STORM OF THE GUARDIAS!!!! -1500 damage! Random effects, GO! Daze {2} (Deal less damage) Shock {1} (Takes -80 damage a turn.) The Parasite latches on. He might not come off soon... Parasite *troll face* "TROLOLOLOLOL"
hi1117746
#78812276Monday, September 24, 2012 11:29 PM GMT

Wait... can more than one duel happen at a time?
SoEpic1337
#78813010Monday, September 24, 2012 11:38 PM GMT

Boss Name: Shockmachine HP: 24600 Level: 5 Attacks (no more than 7 currently): Lightning Storm: Causes a giant force of electricity to come, and zap a giant amount of health away from the enemy. Plasma Rain: Plasma comes off the sun, and rains it on the enemy. Deals a good 10000 damage. Giant Nuke: Explodes the enemy. Deals from no damage, but removing some attacks, to doing a kill! =€: Completly confuses the enemy, and to make them do their best attacks on themselves! Abilities (no more than 5 currently): Super ForceField: €lones alot of Shockmachines and guards the original. Giant TimeTravel: Makes the enemy go back 500 years, and makes the machine go up 1500 years! Super Boss Spawn: Spawns all the bosses currently and makes them kill the enemy! Super Heal: Heals the Shochmachine 10000 damage, and takes 4000 damage from the enemy! Ultra Move: (no more than 2 currently): Meteor Shower: Kills the enemy INSTANTLY! Giant Hole Fall: Makes the enemy fall down the biggest hole which goes to the other side of Earth, but still the enemy goes in space. Does 15000 damage! Quote: Get down, I am going to break you down! SHOCK MACHINE!!
xXcandyXx
#78813072Monday, September 24, 2012 11:38 PM GMT

yes, silly :3 but wait.... WHAT'S THAT NOISE!?? UMG RANDOM RAID AGAINST: WiiStare and Steam Colossus! Survive 7 waves of the raid! Here is the first wave! 1. Crusader - Rank 1 of the CCO! 500/500hp 2. Assassin - Rank 3 of the CCO! {HIDDEN} 3. Paladin - Rank 8 of the CCO! 2250/2250hp! 4. Crusader Elite - Elite Rank 1 of the ECCO (Just add E to the cco for Elite.) 1500/1500hp! ELITE BEGIN THE FIRST WAVE!
hi1117746
#78813251Monday, September 24, 2012 11:40 PM GMT

Oh Noes! ------------------------------------------------------ Boss N4me: Steam Colossus HP: 12750 Level (1-5): 3 Attacks: Iron Fist- (Deals moderate damage.) Inferno Blast ( Can only be used after reveal core is used. Does High Damage and may burn the target.) Electric Discharge( Hits all on the other side for low damage, may stun) Steam Blast ( Moderate Damage, can only be used after reveal core, decreases opponent's accuracy) Iron Smash-( Moderate Damage, hits all on opposing side) Abilities: (Reveal Core- Opens core and gets Amplify Damage I (defect)) Close Core- (Nullifies the effect of reveal core, moves that require reveal core can no longer be used. Takes away all Amplify Damage effects.) Overdrive- (Has a 75% chance of giving the enemy Fire I) Ultra Moves: Hyper Blast ( Hits all on the other side for AMAZING damage and the Steam Colossus receives Amplify Damage II, Can only be used if reveal core has been used) Quote: " Prepare to be annihilated." Steam Colossus used electric discharge!
xXcandyXx
#78813255Monday, September 24, 2012 11:40 PM GMT

SoEpic, please MEGA NERF your boss. Nobody has even gone past level 5 yet. You can't just make it up :\ Also, you cannot instantly kill people. Its just not fair.
xXcandyXx
#78813694Monday, September 24, 2012 11:45 PM GMT

1. Crusader - Rank 1 of the CCO! 500/500hp -150hp! = 350hp remaining! 2. Assassin - Rank 3 of the CCO! {HIDDEN} - Was not effected... 3. Paladin - Rank 8 of the CCO! 2250/2250hp! Resisted some damage! -35hp! = 2215hp remaining! 4. Crusader Elite - Elite Rank 1 of the ECCO (Just add E to the cco for Elite.) 1500/1500hp! STUNNED {2} +250hp! = 1250hp remaining! 1. Shield Bash! Did absolutely nothing :c 2. Nothing 3. Holy Surge! -250hp! - Steam Colossus 4. Stunned. Total Damage inflicted: 250hp! Good luck c:
hi1117746
#78814114Monday, September 24, 2012 11:50 PM GMT

Boss N4me: Steam Colossus HP: 12750 Level (1-5): 3 Attacks: Iron Fist- (Deals moderate damage.) Inferno Blast ( Can only be used after reveal core is used. Does High Damage and may burn the target.) Electric Discharge( Hits all on the other side for low damage, may stun) Steam Blast ( Moderate Damage, can only be used after reveal core, decreases opponent's accuracy) Iron Smash-( Moderate Damage, hits all on opposing side) Abilities: (Reveal Core- Opens core and gets Amplify Damage I (defect)) Close Core- (Nullifies the effect of reveal core, moves that require reveal core can no longer be used. Takes away all Amplify Damage effects.) Overdrive- (Has a 75% chance of giving the enemy Fire I) Ultra Moves: Hyper Blast ( Hits all on the other side for AMAZING damage and the Steam Colossus receives Amplify Damage II, Can only be used if reveal core has been used) Quote: " Prepare to be annihilated." -------------------------------------------- Steam Colossus used Reveal Core!
xXcandyXx
#78814776Monday, September 24, 2012 11:59 PM GMT

Your current health: 12500 REVEAL CORE!!! You: Amplify Damage I was inflicted! 1. RAGE MODE!! 350/500hp Buffs: RAGE! {2} 2. He reveals himself, jumps and stabs the Steam Colossus in the back! Steam Colossus: -550hp! 800/800hp 3. He wakes the Elite Crusader! 2215/2250hp 4. "Huh, what?!" He takes too long. 1250/1500hp You lost: 550hp You got: Amplify Damage I Debuffs: Amplify Damage I 11950hp remaining!
xXcandyXx
#78815044Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:02 AM GMT

New Feature - Raids - You may get raided by my Crusaders of the Candy Order (CCO) 2 v 2, 3 v 3, maybe 4 v 4 - 'Nuff said Multiple battles - You can fight anyone you want. Just let new players have a chance. Co-op Raids - Some or All bosses will team up against the CCO. These will come at random times. Custom Bosses - They are your own boss. Have fun creating new bosses to fight with! The Guantlet - Team up with all of the other Bosses to fight off an infinite chain of Hardcore Bosses! ^^^^^^^^^^^NEW^^^^^^^^^^^ Custom Game modes - PM me if you would like to see your own game in here!
hi1117746
#78815549Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:09 AM GMT

Boss N4me: Steam Colossus HP: 12750 Level (1-5): 3 Attacks: Iron Fist- (Deals moderate damage.) Inferno Blast ( Can only be used after reveal core is used. Does High Damage and may burn the target.) Electric Discharge( Hits all on the other side for low damage, may stun) Steam Blast ( Moderate Damage, can only be used after reveal core, decreases opponent's accuracy) Iron Smash-( Moderate Damage, hits all on opposing side) Abilities: (Reveal Core- Opens core and gets Amplify Damage I (defect)) Close Core- (Nullifies the effect of reveal core, moves that require reveal core can no longer be used. Takes away all Amplify Damage effects.) Overdrive- (Has a 75% chance of giving the enemy Fire I) Ultra Moves: Hyper Blast ( Hits all on the other side for AMAZING damage and the Steam Colossus receives Amplify Damage II, Can only be used if reveal core has been used) Quote: " Prepare to be annihilated." -------------------------------------------- Hp:11950 Buffs: None Debuffs: Amplify Damage 1 Steam Colossus used Steam Blast on the assassin!
evev3
#78815604Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:10 AM GMT

Level (1-5):3 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): Absorb: Absorbs some of the enemy's body (health) and restores it's own (health)! Split: Splits into 2 slimes temporarily (they can't survive on their own-about 3 turns) that are both smaller and faster than the main one! They are weaker, though! Implode: If the Slime absorbs too much, he implodes! It deals a good amount of damage to the opponent and a small amount to the Slime! Abilities (no more than 3 currently): Poison: Releases poisonous gases that poison for 3 turns! Parasite: Jumps onto the enemy and starts siphoning health until it gets flung off- get it off QUICK! Ultra Move: (no more than 1 currently): Black Hole: Gets really huge, getting a big gravity field, and sucks in the enemy, and implodes with them inside! Deals AMAZING Damage! Must be close to almost imploding to do this ultra move! Quote: (ex: "You must dai!!") Get ready to be stickified, ickified, and devoured! ------------------------------- HP:9170 (i took away 80 for the shock, plus 1500) Buffs: Debuffs: Shock{1} Daze{2} i use... Absorb!
lopeddiper
#78816449Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:21 AM GMT

Boss name:Chuck norris Health points:9999999999999 Powers:Oxy clean man power Weakness:none
xXcandyXx
#78816591Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:23 AM GMT

Boss N4me: Guardia in Exile Warrior HP: 10000 Level (1-5): 5 Attacks (no more than 5 currently): -Shoulder Bash - Bash the enemy with a stun and some medium damage! -Ground Stomp - Slam the ground with your foot and cause daze and low damage! -Slice - Medium Damage. 'Nuff said. Abilities (no more than 3 currently): +Call of the Guardias - Call upon the Ancient Guardias for some increased damage! Gives you strength II +Magic Wheels - Shoots out magical giant wheels at the enemy that does massive damage! Ultra Moves: (no more than 1 currently): +Storm of the Guardias - Extreme damage along with stun, daze, and shock. Must have Call of the Guardias on. Call of the Guardias does NOT effect this move. <--- Update :D Quote (ex: "You must dai!!") "By the Council of Guardias, I must tell you that you are a disgrace to this world." ---------------------------------- HP: 9470hp <-- might have messed up :\ Parasite: -110hp! Absorb: -70hp (due to daze) Buffs: N/A Debuffs: PARASITE!! I use... MAGIC WHEELS! 5 Wheels were summoned! 1 combo! +miss+ +miss+ 1 combo! 2 combo! Total Damage: 150+0+0+150+300 = 600 Damage! The parasite falls off... Me: "EL PROBLEMO?" Parasite: "DX"
evev3
#78816601Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:23 AM GMT

Boss name:Chuck norris Health points:9 Powers:none Weakness:none i nerfed it a bit. now you can join!