chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

simsf1
#79635174Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:52 PM GMT

None of the above accepted. And Mouser, it's not a part of Elpis' humans' craftsmanship, so just change it to a Battle-axe. Above CS's- Uncreative and/or modern names, one indescriptive personality, or just an oxie-moron (just and cruel contrasts to eachother.), and instead of putting "Born in a small town outside Philos", just ask me for the name of a town under that description, and I'll find it for you.
MouserDaGreat
#79641586Sunday, October 07, 2012 5:16 PM GMT

(Ok fine battle axe)
simsf1
#79701705Monday, October 08, 2012 10:40 AM GMT

(Accepted and most likely inserted next part.)
simsf1
#79922633Friday, October 12, 2012 1:58 AM GMT

(New part soon.)
simsf1
#80132336Monday, October 15, 2012 12:30 AM GMT

Chapter 2: The Wood-Elf Colosseum Caine woke groggily from his bedroll. He looked around the stone-floored, steel-barred cell, trying to remember what had happened. Suddenly, his memory returned. He, an elite berserker, and his six-man squad were scouting the borders on a routine mission when they came across a wood-elf camp on human territory, near the prison that the Human King knew about, but turned a blind eye to so long as human prisoners weren't taken. They overheard plans to ambush nearby caravans the next day, and sprung upon them to attack. It was an ambush, as the elves knew the squad was near. Only Caine survived, and was brought to the colosseum-jail run by the local wood-elves. He was forced into a sleep by the jail-keepers, and thrown into a cell. Caine heard a guard walking by, muttering to another. "I assure you, sir, I've found quite the competitor. He's a member of the human elites. A Berserker," said the guard. "A Berserker! I shall see if this is true," replied an important-sounding elf. They walked in front of his cell. The guard was in full wood-elf armor, with the crimson-and-green armor and the round, gold helm that concealed his face save for two eyeholes,while the other, obviously the warden, wore formal red robes with tan skin, green eyes, and long black hair. "Ah! You were not kidding! This one will do well. Leave us, lieutenant," he finished. After the guard left, the warden turned to Caine. "Human, you are in the Amphitheatrum, or "The Colosseum" in elvish. You will fight constantly for your life, and will earn your extra food, as I know you humans hate gruel and elvish water. Now, come out," he said, opening Caine's cell. Caine knew to rebel and attack would be his death, and followed. "Find some armor in here that fits you, then follow me to the weapons room," the Warden said. Caine entered and looked around until he found heavy steel armor and a steel helm that fit him, and followed the warden to the next room. He looked around until he found a sharp Iron battle axe. He examined it closely, and was interrupted by the warden, who said, "Hurry up, hurry up!" impatiently. He followed the warden to a third room, and could hear people cheering, obviously the guards. "And by the way, you shall know me as 'The Warden', as it is what most prisoners call me. Understood?" asked The Warden sternly. Caine nodded. He followed The Warden into a large clearing that was the battleground. The Warden told him quietly to stay in his spot, and walked to the center of the field. "My soldiers, my soldiers! Today we have a special guest. Someone none here have seen in battle before, an elite Berserker of the human army!" shouted the Warden. A huge cheer broke out among the hundreds of guards in the colosseum-jail. "Now, in the other side, we have our returning champion, Aston Malerin!" he finished, pointing at a muscular wood-elf on the other end. "Begin!" Shouted The Warden, disappearing from the field. Aston charged at Caine in a vicious fury that showed clearly. Caine jumped out of an attack, and rolled to dodge another. Caine slammed the butt of his axe into the elf's helm, which obviously connected with his template. The elf fell, and clashed at Caine's legs clumsily, missing by several feet. Caine raised his axe and brought it down, ending the opponent, and exited the field. (WILL RETURN TO THIS BIT OF THE STORY AS IT WILL EVENTUALLY TIE IN WITH THE STORYLINE.)
simsf1
#80205195Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:55 AM GMT

I don't believe this isn't as successful as those stupid Hunger Games RPs.
simsf1
#80840202Friday, October 26, 2012 10:21 AM GMT

Next chapter soon to anyone who reads this...
simsf1
#80924070Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:06 PM GMT

Bump Last bump before I repost.
simsf1
#81646104Wednesday, November 07, 2012 12:58 PM GMT

Bump (Hopeful bump since I've actually gotten somewhere in this story.)
simsf1
#83751044Thursday, December 06, 2012 2:37 AM GMT

One final friggin bump.
simsf1
#83752767Thursday, December 06, 2012 2:57 AM GMT

come on....

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2