of     1   

MoneyBoxMonkey
#78991817Friday, September 28, 2012 12:37 AM GMT

Agree with me, this is the fan episode. I'll say something quick you guys add on. DISCLAIMER: Not PA, yadda yadda. STOP SPAMMING YOU LOW-LIFE ODER!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGG!
Mr44
#78995122Friday, September 28, 2012 1:15 AM GMT

I'm sorry, but your "messages" have been getting way too far. The first one I can understand; Arrelin and Sixer did things that could affect ROBLOXiwood negatively in the long-term. The second one was also understandable. I don't remember what it was off of the top of my head, but I do remember agreeing to the problems listed. The third and fourth ones were completely useless, and only served as a reminder to why you don't like the individual, with no ways to improve. The name of this thread is so fitting it hurts; "Lazy". Compare the two paragraphs in your first message to the one sentence in this one. Lazy is a bad individual, but he doesn't need to be singled out like this. At least not yet.
MoneyBoxMonkey
#79010971Friday, September 28, 2012 10:22 AM GMT

Uber could've improved, Lazy could improved. I just didn't have much to say, because I've seen this before. I used to roam S&I, which has 100000x more idiots, spammers, ODers, and rule breakers than Robloxiwood, but I couldn't call them out. And as you said, "At least not yet", I want to stop the infestation before I get evicted, I want to stop the problem before it grows. Ever notice how Sixer and Arrelin stil roam and can be idiots, Marble still comes off as ignorant, and Epic is still a troll. I didn't do justice YET. But then again, you don't see them as much. As for Sixer, you basiclly exaggerated. He is just obnoxious and annoying, whereas Lazy spams, which actually affects the community. I just couldn't go on except stop spamming and stop being stupid because that was my only message.
Mr44
#79024769Friday, September 28, 2012 7:29 PM GMT

I can understand where you are coming from. Few things I forgot to say: • Arrelin and Sixer constantly conflicted with other members of ROBLOXiwood. Uber and Lazy conflicted with you and maybe one other individual. While Uber and Lazy have faults and are generally immature, it isn't fair they are being called out because of the spat between you and them. • The "messages" you've made are becoming way too frequent. The 4th message was made 2 or 3 days after the 3rd. I don't mind you making these "messages" as long as it's for a good reason.
MoneyBoxMonkey
#79025196Friday, September 28, 2012 7:36 PM GMT

Oh nonono. Lazy is in a huge duel with Olympus, I want him to stop spamming, posting stuff like "I like _______'s videos". Uber has gone up to too many posts being demanding, angering many. The reason why they are frequent is because I don't like making threads. Why, I don't know. It was originally a three part series with 18 users each. That would be too long, and many of which were minor, and some have left.
LatinxAssassin
#79028274Friday, September 28, 2012 8:23 PM GMT

What about me?

of     1