of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

lizzy6695
#79303337Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:19 PM GMT

Welcome to Stormwind Academy. The best dragon riders come from here and you have been invited. If you choose to stay you will choose a official dragon and raise it from an egg. You will learn to understand it or things could get deadly. Dragons aren't the same, they all have different a personality. Some will try to kill you from the day its hatched. That's why you must train it. Others will be shy or brave. Some are a little weird but you can still work with them. We would be delighted if you would show up and give dragons a chance to fly into your heart. -Stormwind, headmaster. -Rules- No dragons that are to powerful, spamming, trolling, rude behavior out side of the roleplay, cursing, or killing anyone/anyone's dragons. -C.S- Name: Gen.der: A.ge: Appearance: Personality: Dragon: Dragon's name: Dragon's gender: Dragon's appearance: Dragon's personality: -Done-
lizzy6695
#79303439Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:20 PM GMT

(People who were on the practice one do NOT need to repost there C.S)
xXcandyXx
#79303477Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:21 PM GMT

Name: Sion Regenvold Gen.der: Male A.ge: 23 Appearance: Brown hair, red tunic, orange leggings. Tall and thin. Personality: A courageous adventurer, likes to get along with others, prefers teams. =========================== Dragon: Fire Dragon's name: Rougenvould Dragon's gender: Male Dragon's appearance: Red dragon, black horns, large feet. Also has a long tain. Dragon's personality: Friendly, seems a little competetive. Very protective of his master. (Posted right off of the practive c:)
xXcandyXx
#79303513Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:21 PM GMT

(TOO BAD >:U I want to anyways...) meow floodcheck
lizzy6695
#79304078Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:30 PM GMT

(Okay. I will too so people will know what ketria and phantom look like.
lizzy6695
#79304233Tuesday, October 02, 2012 8:32 PM GMT

Name: Ketria Ann McCray Gen.der: Female A.ge:17 Appearance: She has Light blonde hair, green eyes that naturally change to grey, she wears black skinny jeans, a plain navy blue tee, her hair is up to her shoulders, she’d about 5ft 1 inch.(lol, forgot how to do that, so i spelled it out!) she’s naturally thin. she has white skin. Personality: sweet, confident(sometimes), has a leader instinct, short temper, also very caring. Dragon: Darkness Dragon's name: Phantom(due to the power of blending in with her surroundings) Dragon's gender: Female Dragon's appearance: Pitch black, tall when she’s a adult, 8ft long wing span when she’s an adult, she has deep blue has and a venomous tail were if she jabs someone she injects poison, her teeth are very pointy, her tail is long and can be mistaken harmless. Dragon's personality: Short tempered making her deadly at some points, protective of Ketria, sweet, brave, active, doesn’t trust anyone but Ketria, and she loves to cuddle.
cheetosrevenge
#79312727Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:24 PM GMT

-C.S- Name: Jake Gen.der: Male A.ge: 12 Appearance: Black long hair, red hat, and red tunic with black shirt under. Has a leather sheath i his back with a red longsword. Personality: Brave Dragon: Crystal Dragon's name: Zar`Roc Dragon's gender: Male Dragon's appearance: Blue, coated with sharp, armoured scales and bladelike spides running down the top length of his neck. A large vampiric tooth sticks out from the upper jaw. White, transparent streaks run down his side. About the size of a standard house. breathes blue fire. Unnaturaly large, transparent talons extend from all 4 of his feet. He has clear white wings. Green eyes and a long neck. His tail is fairly large, and has a jagged hoock for attacking from behind. Dragon's personality: Aggressdive and very protective of Jake. -Done-
GenFears
#79312793Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:25 PM GMT

I'd join, if it had more stuff...
xXcandyXx
#79312986Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:27 PM GMT

@ above this person You realize the name is from Eragon? O_o
cheetosrevenge
#79313178Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:30 PM GMT

Named it after my favorite book. Surprised youve read it. I myselfe feel strange that I named my RP dragon after a sword.(Jake`s sword is suppored to look like Zar`roc)
cheetosrevenge
#79313307Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:31 PM GMT

(I read eragon, had to skip Eldest because the library was out of copies, now i`m reading "Brisingr", book 3 of the inheritance cycle.)
xXcandyXx
#79313667Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:36 PM GMT

(ik, ik.)
cheetosrevenge
#79314002Tuesday, October 02, 2012 10:41 PM GMT

(Twas a great book. Though not read by many.)
lizzy6695
#79324215Wednesday, October 03, 2012 12:34 AM GMT

(im currently working on the dragon types.)
lizzy6695
#79324584Wednesday, October 03, 2012 12:37 AM GMT

(cheetoh you accepted. I will post a different forums link, to list the dragons. Then classes you can take to train you dragon o3o They mey not be sooo good. but eh.)
lizzy6695
#79350850Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:43 PM GMT

lizzy6695
#79350947Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:48 PM GMT

Ketria I finally get up to the beganaing line."One dragon for newbies."The lady said. I looked at the pictures of the dragons."Hmm, No night furys?"I asked."Not yet, but in a month or 2 we should have some."She said."A nightmare... but those are gone..."I face palmed. Then saw a darkness."That one please!"I said and she handed me the egg."Be careful with it." She said. i put it in a special pouch to keep it safe.
lizzy6695
#79350959Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:48 PM GMT

beginning*
ksu801
#79352708Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:13 PM GMT

Aethrin I walk up to the dorm master. He gives me room number, and educates me on all topics, large and small. He rambled on forever. He finally stops, and I go to join the line to get my egg.
lizzy6695
#79352878Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:20 PM GMT

Ketria "I wonder when it'll hatch." I mumble. being careful till im at my dorm. I set the pouch down and look around the room for something to put it in. I find a box. I grab A old Tee shirt I found. someone must have left it. I put it in the box then the egg."Hmm...It'll do for now. Oh..."I said looking at an incubator in the corner of the room. I put the egg in there and here the guys in room 13 shout"Wow!that fast?! I'm going to call you...Spike. Spy for short!"I then heard a slight crack and i look at my egg."Nothing..."
lizzy6695
#79353002Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:25 PM GMT

-C.S- Name:Jake Unknown(Lol, thats his last name) Gen.der:Male A.ge:18 Appearance:Black shaggy hair. Wears black hoodie and black jeans, a plain white tee underneath his hoodie. he has black sneakers and is about 6'8" Personality:Quiet Dragon:Nightmare Dragon's name:Komet Dragon's gender:Male Dragon's appearance:Pitch black with grey lines. His wingspan is 8ft. His eyes are red Dragon's personality:Bossy,stuburn.
lizzy6695
#79353051Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:27 PM GMT

Jake I walk over to a bush out side were i hid one of the nightmare eggs. then i slowly sneak back in."They have more already?"I mummbled.Standing next to the main door.(Mind if They share dorms? o3o)
Sarhath
#79353583Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:52 PM GMT

( Nice RP, lizzy.) Name: Crysta Quinns Gen.der:Female A.ge:19 Appearance: Short, jet black hair, with dark forest green eyes. A small splash of freckles, with a warm smile and olive skin. SHe wears a dark green shirt and black shorts. Personality:Crysta is very welcoming, but she can also be stern and hates it when people do something that they know isn't right. She isn't very strong, but she is wily with a hint of slyness. She will ALWAYS find a way to get back at you, in the long run. She will protect friends a little too much, and will give everyone a fair chance, despite first appearances. Dragon:Darkness Dragon's name: Vortex( She usually calls him Blackie) Dragon's gender:Female Dragon's appearance:Ink black scales that are dizzying to look at directly. They are totally black, and barely reflect any sun. His horns are a dark purple, going well with his scales. His eyes are dark green. Dragon's personality:Blackie, despite his appearances, is very young and will romp around to play with other dragons. Loyal to Crysta, as both friend and steed, he does know how to sober up and will do almost anything that she tells him to.
larrytheblock
#79354642Wednesday, October 03, 2012 4:34 PM GMT

Name:Larry Gen.der:Male A.ge:21 Appearance:brown hair and brown eyse white skin and always wears a plain white T-shirt and jeans he also wares a necklace with a black crystle on it Personality:Loves dragons Dragon:darkness Dragon's name:Dar'ke Dragon's gender:Male Dragon's appearance:a comepletely black dragon with gleaming green eyes with a necklace like larrys dar'ke can shoot dark energy balls,turn invisible and talk to larry with his mind Dragon's personality:happy
lizzy6695
#79354765Wednesday, October 03, 2012 4:38 PM GMT

(so dar'ke is happy 24/7? is he ever mad? It could use more spicen up.) (thinks sarath :P your accepted.)

of     10   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right