TywanDestru
#79810264Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:41 AM GMT

~Lao~ I shrug again. "Not always. If we always won, then those gangs wouldn't be here at all, right? And those Firebenders wouldn't have taken Zhunlo and the other Earth Kingdom cities."
AbCatchem
#79810819Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:48 AM GMT

Gankona As I walked along, I saw guards conversing, children playing in the streets, adults talking politics, and vendors selling away plethoras of food, spices, fabrics, jewelry, and so on. The place seemed genuinely pleasant, but all I could feel was tension in my stomach. Huh...I stared down at my green skirt, knowing I'd have to go through the tedious process of washing it. I only had so many clothes.
deadeyelee
#79813590Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:25 AM GMT

~Kaoin~ "...oh. Are you going to defend Omashu now?"
CrabbyMars
#79814400Wednesday, October 10, 2012 2:39 AM GMT

Sora and Kazumi The two sisters pack up, and Kazumi holds Sora on her back. She sighs, seeing Omashu in the distance. Kazumi smiles, ''Almost there, Sora.'' Sora claps her hands, and giggles, then holds her rag-doll around Kazumi's neck. Slowly, they trudge along. Kazumi keeps to the path, her eyes on close watch. Any slight movement, she jumps and bursts into a sprint. Even if it's a piece of a pebble falling. As they reach Omashu, Kazumi drops Sora and stretches out her back. Her feet ache, her legs were cramping. Her back the same. She closed her eyes, breathing in slowly before she held Sora's hands. ''Before we even buy food, we are getting you shoes.'' Kazumi growled between her teeth, Sora was too big to be carrying around all the time. The sisters walked down the streets, before finding a bench and sitting on it. Sora played with her Rag-doll, while Kazumi just watched the people passing by. She could find a street to dance on tonight.
1perrytheplatypus
#79843546Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:01 PM GMT

Kai- Fitting on my toolbelt on to my new, green clothing and hat, I walk out of the vender's shop, content. (If you need to ask, this vender has a changing place..)
TywanDestru
#79845062Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:22 PM GMT

~Lao~ I smile wide, folding my arms. "Only Ba Sing Se can be described as greater. This is Omashu! Even without me, this city will stand strong for centuries more. Nevertheless, yes, my life now goes to the people of this town. Not a single rock will be moved by a Fire Nation soldier, excepting those being pushed off of fallen comrades, far outside the walls."
deadeyelee
#79845368Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:26 PM GMT

~Kaoin~ "...When the city is occupied by jerks like the Rockfists...I'm not so sure. Well...I..guess I better start cleaning up...and coming up with a decent explanation about this..." I wince at the thought of just bringing this topic up.
1perrytheplatypus
#79845926Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:33 PM GMT

Kai- Walking around and bumping into a few people by accident, I look for a job on the long list of things to do. Reading over solider, a spark of interest goes off, but it soon fades, as I know it's hopeless becoming one. Walking off to my boat, I hide it in a better spot, in the shade, and pull the beautiful flag down, so there is a less of a chance of people getting suspicious. Coming prepared, I put up a temporary vending location, and using a currency converter, I sell various necklaces and shells. They sell pretty quickly. I quickly read over the Omashu vending rules, and I sigh with relief that you don't need any special papers. A boy walks up, and gets a necklace for his mother. It warms my heart watching him.
Misterio587
#79846079Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:35 PM GMT

Baijou~ As I walk back to my cart, kids run away, melons filling their arms, Giggling. I shake my head grinning, and stand back at my cart. A man in a long, long elegant robe comes by and drops a single coin into the cart. I look in, and gasp. He had dropped two gold coins. Before I could thank him, He grabbed a melon and walked away. The only thing I was able to say was "Sir, They're only a Bronze coin apiece!" He looks over his shoulder, displaying his sharp chin. "Man, you know nothing about price, do you?" He laughs and walks away.
AbCatchem
#79846324Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:38 PM GMT

Gankona I stared at the scenery around me and watched everyone talking. "Haru, what do you want to do today?" he shrugged. "I guess I wanted to work more on combat Earthbending." I smiled weakly. "Well, there's a lot out by the apartments, just a cancelled construction site. We could train there." He nodded, seeming more excited. I walked past a man and a guard conversing and when into a yard with flat, dusty grounds and a few stones. Four walls of stone went up around it and an arch doorway went into it. I remembered this as the place most children spent their days playing in. Luckily, it was vacant today. I wandered in, followed by Haru.
1perrytheplatypus
#79846409Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:39 PM GMT

Kai- Walking back to the melon store, I drop another coin for another slice of watermelons. In the Watertribe, we never had watermelons before, and I really like the taste.
Misterio587
#79849217Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:15 PM GMT

"Ah, Not very adventurous of sorts? Ah, you seem old enough to handle it. This can make you a fire-bender for a few seconds." I smirk. This always made the suckers from other kingdoms amazed. "Observe." I pulled a melon from under the cart, slashed a hole in it, and drank it's juice. I then held a lit match before me and blew. An Arch of burning yellow flame lept from my mouth, making the crowd stop. "Just One Silver coin, Adults only."
1perrytheplatypus
#79850441Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:31 PM GMT

Kai- "I'm not interested." I say, slightly gritting my teeth. "Can I please just have a watermelon?"
Misterio587
#79852243Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:51 PM GMT

"Not interested? I'm all out of watermelon. Try a cantaloupe." I take the money and force a cantaloupe into his arms.
1perrytheplatypus
#79852931Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:00 PM GMT

Kai- I growl, and walk back to my vender, where I continue to sell various knick-knacks.
Misterio587
#79853169Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:02 PM GMT

(Cantaloupes don't create alchohol. That was a different melon.)
1perrytheplatypus
#79853462Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:06 PM GMT

(wut.. did i mention that or something)
Misterio587
#79853527Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:07 PM GMT

(Oh. Nevermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmind.)
CrabbyMars
#79857210Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:50 PM GMT

Kazumi and Sora Kazumi stands up, stretching out her long thin arms and holding out a hand to Sora. She smiles, and the too walk down the path. Kazumi clearly stands out, with her water-tribe attire. Sora drags her doll behind her, the doll hopping up slightly as it hits rocks. Kazumi closes her eyes, walking easily through people and pulling Sora along. Her stomach growled, Sora was whining that she was hungry. ''Sora, I understand, but we have not a coin! It's only water tribe money, and I doubt they take these here.'' Kazumi growled, exasperated at her sister. ''Kazumi, I'm so hungry. My stomach is aching.'' Sora whined, sitting in the middle of the street. ''Sora, I know you are. I am hungry too, but you will have to think of something else.'' Kazumi sighed, ''Now get up.'' ''No.'' ''Up, now.'' Kazumi glared. ''Not until you give me food.'' Sora crossed her arms, glaring. Kazumi let out a scoff. ''I swear, I will bring you back home if you don't start listening!'' ''I'll be glad to go home.'' Sora replied. ''Then I'll send you to the Fire-Nation.'' Kazumi glared, and she then shut her mouth. She knew she said the wrong thing. Sora's soft face started to weep, her chin quivering. Tears trickled down her face, and she held her doll close to her, rocking herself. ''Y-you w-would d-do that?'' Sora asked, her voice weakened and soft. She rocked herself more. ''Sora, I didn-'' Kazumi started to say, before Sora stood up and bolted through the streets. Her small feet blistering with every step, Sora didn't stop. ''Sora!'' Kazumi shouted, pushing through the people and following after her sister. She looked around frantically, not knowing where to look.
AbCatchem
#79858358Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:04 AM GMT

Gankona I saw a small, weeping child bolting down the street away from an older girl bearing a striking resemblance, as though related. "Ma'am, is she related to you?"I asked worriedly, calling to the girl
MouserDaGreat
#79861822Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:46 AM GMT

CS: Name: Lang Sue Gender: M Profession: Hunter/ Warrior RPAge: 22 Bending Style and Similar Techniques (If Applicable): great aim, fast, agile, and great at sneaking and being quiet Personality: mysterious, calm, quiet Physical Appearance: Strong muscular, hair keept back and over sholder Items Carried: Bow, arrows, knife, water, food, and beeding Biography (Optional): Other (Optional):
CrabbyMars
#79889447Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:49 PM GMT

Kazumi ''She is. Did you see where she went?'' Kazumi asks, standing on the tops of her toes to look over the crowd. ''She's only five. Anyone could take her or hurt her. If I don't find her now...''
AbCatchem
#79889585Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:53 PM GMT

Gankona I pointed in the direction she'd gone off in. "We can help you," I offered.
CrabbyMars
#79889651Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:55 PM GMT

Kazumi She nodded, ''I owe you a debt.'' She then turned, running off to the direction.
AbCatchem
#79890149Thursday, October 11, 2012 6:11 PM GMT

Gankona Haru and I hurried after her, I looked around for the child.