of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

faultydex
#79506195Friday, October 05, 2012 11:32 PM GMT

Once there was a time on Mobius where a powerful evil ruled the land.Then,something crashed ON mobius.After only a few days,it was revealed that it wasnt an object,but another person.It was unclear who it was,but he somehow destroyed the evil.The evil is also unclear.Noone knew the rest of the story,but now there is signs of attacks by one person only,one person named Kaizer.He seemed unstoppable until something happened.The sky turned bl.ood red one day and then a light emerged from the sky.It shot down on Mobius and destroyed everything.But that wasnt the end... for it was a new beginning. It actually caused a few setbacks,like....causing an entire war.Kaiser was part of it and..he won.Now no other villain was important.It seems that exact light gave everyone a special power,and Kaizer abused it.So far,another setback.Everything..was almost destroyed.And that's not all..Sonic was dea.d and by the time someone finally reached Kaizer.. it was over. And just one more setback. The light was also a portal to another planet that looked just like Mobius,and noone knows.Well,it's not all bad.Unless the fact that it's an entire apocalypse and everything you know is gone. But 3 people on Mobius are masters of the power,and it is called Shining Pheonix.But Kaizer had also learned as well as the masters,and named himself one too.Now the battle will be harder.It already was anyway,and Kaizer has control of Mobius itself.Well,what is now CALLED Mobius. -sǝlnɹ- Only Admins can be masters.And/or KaiZer.Eh,Kaizer counts. Mild Romance.THIS ISNT TWILIGHT No trolling. Dont kill characters unless your allowed. No trolling. Normal Roblox rules.. EVEN MILDER CUSSING. Put Takami555 in your CS/Other if you can actually read the rules. Actually READ IN GENERAL!!!!! -cs Name: 2ge: Male or Female?: Element(Fire,Darkness,Wind,Earth,Light,Water,Tech,Metal,Lightning,and your supposed to cut this part out.Except the Element part.I'm just explaining what elements you can use,no more than 2.): Appearance: Secondary Ability(Other than Element,you CAN have another.You can have more than one.Cut this too!): Weapon: Race: Personality: Other: Good Or Evil: Faction(Kaizer..or Survivor?NO RHYME INTENDED!!): LUPPACHI MAGIC TOUCH TO GO!(Dont answer the jokes.) Vehicle: Bio:
faultydex
#79508818Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:06 AM GMT

Name:Zekkal 2ge:14 Male or Female?:Male Element:Tech,Lightning Appearance:I'll just make a decal.Or not,depending on my decision. Secondary Ability:He can temporarily stop time and use it as an advantage for 5 seconds.For him,a minute.He can stop it at any time.He can also use Lightning combined with Tech to build things.His Tech element can give him a ability called Perfect Shot,the ability to control any weapon and get a direct shot.Although since it sounds too overpowered,he can only do it once every hour. Weapon:Currently,only his powers. Race:Fox Personality:Yeah..This is optional anyway. Other:Takumi555 Good Or Evil:Good Faction:MasterSURVIVOR Vehicle:Once again,currently none. Bio:Before Kaiser ruled,he was normal.Doing what any other person would do.Years later,he noticed signs that the light will come.Once it happened,he tried to ignore the war between Kaiser.But it was impossible.As he learned about his powers slowly,very slowly,he was hiding.As destruction continued,he knew he couldnt hide much longer.He finally revealed himself,whitch is what would be called foolish.It was too late already,and Kaizers forces were already strengthened.But he survived,and is still fighting as long as he can.He calls himself the leader of the Survivors,and stll manages to keep fighting.He uses his tech element to control any machine Kaiser uses and controlls it himself.Usually people say nothing can stand in his way. Owner is automatically admin..why wouldnt i be?
faultydex
#79510615Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:29 AM GMT

Bump like the wind! RIDER KICK!
faultydex
#79511884Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:45 AM GMT

hyi
Pruz
#79515212Saturday, October 06, 2012 1:22 AM GMT

Name: Aero the Porcupine 2ge: 14 Male or Female?: Male Element: Ice, Wind Appearance: Can I say it's in my decals? Secondary Ability: ???= None for now. Weapon: A double bladed sword Race:Porcupine Personality: Nice and Kind. Altered Personality- Hateful Other:His MPD is triggered when he doesn't have the same personality than what he usually has. Good Or Evil: Good Altered 1: Neutral Altered 2: Evil. Faction(Kaizer..or Survivor?NO RHYME INTENDED!!): Survivor LUPPACHI MAGIC TOUCH TO GO!(Dont answer the jokes.) Vehicle: His speed. Bio:He has been along the good side for quite a while as a price but one day his parents got killed for some unknown reason and Aero is one who hides it that he wants to.
Pruz
#79515297Saturday, October 06, 2012 1:23 AM GMT

Takami555
faultydex
#79516292Saturday, October 06, 2012 1:34 AM GMT

(You are admin! You can accept people and you have the choice to be the 2ND master,Or Kaizer.You choose.) (ACCEPTD)
bean5011
#79521435Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:31 AM GMT

(You know, I have nothing to RP on...everything I've joined is dead so...even though I'm semi-confused, I'm joining.) Name: Antabella "Bean" FireFlame 2ge: 13 Male or Female?: Female Element: Fire and Darkness Appearance: Do I have to type it, or can I link it? (I'll do either or when you tell me) Secondary Ability: Her swordmanship and her some-what tatic smarts (Shes been in a war!) Weapon: Her Sword, her Claymore or Sword of Shadows, in desperate sitution Race: Hedgehog Personality: Quirky, bubbly, very joking, but yet serious at times, she is a stratigist from being in a war before, so she has experance. Other: Takami555 Good Or Evil: Good Faction: Survivor...? Vehicle: Not too sure... Bio: A princess from the Fire-Flame kingdom in Robia, she escaped from her father trying to kill her. She traveled to the Mushroom kingdom and lived there for a while. She then had to go back to Robia for a very long war, and it caused her to be half blind. She then came to Mobius and got trapped in all of this (I'm not too sure what to write...) She is also possed by a demon, who is evil.
faultydex
#79522957Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:51 AM GMT

(acceptedadminhavefunk.and type and/orlink it.)
faultydex
#79525120Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:19 AM GMT

Bump
ThaCruelLlama
#79525450Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:23 AM GMT

huh. I'm always a sucker for Sonic RP's. May join.
faultydex
#79526205Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:35 AM GMT

you always say that.
ThaCruelLlama
#79526781Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:43 AM GMT

i know.
faultydex
#79526969Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:45 AM GMT

Pruz
#79527753Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:57 AM GMT

Heh,...
faultydex
#79527818Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:58 AM GMT

Obviously we should start now.
faultydex
#79552446Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:15 PM GMT

Bump
Pruz
#79556846Saturday, October 06, 2012 4:19 PM GMT

I don't know how to start.
faultydex
#79557515Saturday, October 06, 2012 4:27 PM GMT

Zekkal I just wake up,which is what i do any other normal day.Looking around,i see that another attack is in progress."..."
Pruz
#79558428Saturday, October 06, 2012 4:38 PM GMT

Aero- I yawned as I walked outside wandering around seeing a portion of my sleeping spot burnt off, 'Flare'.
faultydex
#79559439Saturday, October 06, 2012 4:51 PM GMT

Zekkal I start charging forward,while i hear a rumbling sound.Obviously something was coming.Almost everyone was gone.I've only seen Kaizer attack once in the last 2 days.
Pruz
#79565715Saturday, October 06, 2012 6:03 PM GMT

Aero- I let out an exhausted sigh, "I'll work on that later." A small gleam of light appeared on the ground in front of me, I looked down, "?"
faultydex
#79579143Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:01 PM GMT

Zekkal Finally,something happens other than rumbling.As i walked forward,the rumbling got louder..and louder..and then something else crashes from the sky.
Pruz
#79579941Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:13 PM GMT

Aero- "Hmm..." I lean downward, in confusion.
faultydex
#79581465Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:34 PM GMT

Zekkal I start staring at that exact object.By the time i take one more step,i can see through the thick layer of rock flying through the air.I pick it up,since it is small.It's just a small bit of a Chaos Emerald.As it dissapears,a small aura covers me.I feel the energy as i start to keep walking.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right