Poppleworks
#86348331Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:50 AM GMT

NAME: Barney ORIGIN: Barney & Friends POWERS: none WEAPONS: Axe BIO: Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination. When he's tall it's what we call a dinosaur sensation. Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him. Barney can be your friend too if you just make believe him! Right? WRONG! Barney has been toughened up and is an unofficial guard of Oondansta. He wants the job, but has never gotten it. Barney found an axe and sharpened his teeth. He is trying to find an oppurtunity to protect the king and prove his worth. LOCATION: In the bushes near Oondansta's throne. Barney sat in the shadows, his teeth showing. He was ready to kill the next enemy that approaches his king. He remembered his mentor, Taboo, creating his toughness out of darkness. Taboo has broken the timeline of this story. Now things shall be different. The team of heroes killed Mephisto, just as the timeline before had done - except a day earlier. Jean Grey, Zangief, The reason the Fusions were gone at the recreation was because Fuse had destroyed them. Bane and Horace were killed forever, due to them being killed in the implosion. Ariel and Bubbie arrived at the future site of the implosion. "This is it. You ready?" said Ariel. Bubbie said nothing. Two beings flew in the air above their heads. One was being carried and another was flying him around. Four other beings flew behind them. The figures flew down. "Heart! Water! Earth! Fire! Wind! With their powers combined, I am Captain Planet!" Five people went behind him: Panini, The Miser Brothers, Toph, and Cheese. These are the new Planeteers. NAME: Captain Planet ORIGIN: Captain Planet and the Planeteers POWERS: Powers of earth, wind, water, fire, and heart. WEAPONS: Same as Powers LOCATION: Future place of the implosion NAME: Heat Miser and Snow Miser ORIGIN: A Year Without a Santa Claus POWERS: Control over the South (H) and North (S) WEAPONS: The power of Fire (H) and Water/Ice (S) LOCATION: Future place of the implosion NAME: Cheese ORIGIN: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends POWERS: Annoying-Ness WEAPONS: The power of Wind (GET IT? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH) LOCATION: Future place of the implosion NAME: Panini ORIGIN: Chowder POWERS: The power of love (Huey Lewis reference) WEAPONS: The power of Heart LOCATION: Future place of the implosion (I'll have a new character list up soon.)
starwarsbrony43
#86348841Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:56 AM GMT

(NAME:Barney ORIGIN: Barney & Friends POWERS: none WEAPONS: Axe BIO: Barney is a dinosaur from our imagination. When he's tall it's what we call a dinosaur sensation. Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him. Barney can be your friend too if you just make believe him! Right? WRONG! Barney has been toughened up and is an unofficial guard of Oondansta. He wants the job, but has never gotten it. Barney found an axe and sharpened his teeth. He is trying to find an oppurtunity to protect the king and prove his worth. LOCATION: In the bushes near Oondansta's throne. And you said Spike was lame.
Poppleworks
#86349342Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:01 AM GMT

(That was the only cartoon dinosaur, plus I think Yoshi's taken. lol)
Poppleworks
#86358466Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:09 AM GMT

CHARACTERS: New Justice League: Grim (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Batman (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Fuse (CONVERTED, POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Batgirl (POSSIBLY DEFEATED/ANGEL FORM) Nightwing (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Zach Cory Ace the Bat-Hound (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Blossom (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Bubbles (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Buttercup (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Spongebob Squarepants (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Patrick Star (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) TOM 4.0 (DEFEATED) TOM 5.0 (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) B-MO (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Jeffery Mario (DEFEATED) Lucius Fox (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) S.A.R.A. (DEFEATED) S.A.R.A. 2.0 (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Alfred Pennyworth (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Professor Utonium (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Feraliagatr Pikachu (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Robin (DEFEATED/IMPRISONED FORM) Squidward Tentacles (DEFEATED/ANGEL FORM) Mr. Eugene Krabs (DEFEATED/ANGEL FORM) Mayor of Townsville (DEFEATED, RECREATED) The Self-Avengers: Spike Spiegel (DEFEATED, RECREATED) Spike's Father (Riku) (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Batgirl (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Mr. Krabs (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Squidward (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) New Kamen Rider Club: Kamen Rider J Chowder Kamen Rider Decade/Tsukasa Kamen Rider Fourze/Gentarou Timmy Randy Cunningham Kamen Rider DiEnd/Daiki Kaito Kamen Rider Kuuga Cosmo Wanda GoseiRed Newer Kamen Rider Club: Kamen Rider OOO Gumball Watterson Darwin Watterson The New Planeteers: Captain Planet Panini Snow Miser Heat Miser Toph Cheese Underfist: Irwin (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Jeff the Spider (DEFEATED) Hoss Delgado (DEFEATED) General Skarr (DEFEATED) Fred FredBurger (POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) The International Justice League of Super Aquantiences: People of Cartoon City People of Albion Members of the NCR and Allies Members of the Rebel Alliance Members of the United Republic of Nations Members of the K.N.D. Ponies of Equestria Heroes United: Superman Captain America Gingka Hagane Cilan Sonic Revolution of the Realm: Robin (DEFEATED, ENSLAVED, RELEASED, POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Jean Grey (DEFEATED, ENSLAVED, RELEASED, POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Hellboy (DEFEATED, ENSLAVED, RELEASED, POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Beetlegeuse (DEFEATED, ENSLAVED, RELEASED, POSSIBLY DEFEATED, RECREATED) Zangief (DEFEATED, ENSLAVED, RELEASED, DEFEATED, POSSIBLY RECREATED) The Eds: Ed Edd Eddy Other Heroes: Chuck Norris Grim (Hero) Mage Superman Link Excalibur Flapjack Bubbie Axe B. (SCRAPPED) Kamen Rider DiCade Kamen Rider Kiva Dante Shyguy K'Nuckles Mabel Juniper Lee Sector V Dipper Korra Oswald Jack Raiden Superstrong Spider-Man Optimus Prime Billy Prizmo Autobots Star Saber Kamen Rider W/Shotaro Uatu the Watcher (DEFEATED, RECREATED) Zant Princess Ruto (DEFEATED) Zelda/Shiek Saphira Saphira (Dragon Form) Cole McGrath Impa Midna Walter Bowser Crickey Hyper Blossom Rolling Bubbles Powered Buttercup Han Solo Chewbacca Horace (DEFEATED) GIR Darunia (DEFEATED, RECREATED) Gorgons (DEFEATED, RECREATED) King Mickey Kha'zix, the Voidreaver Sir Daniel Finn Jake Yoshi Goku Bo-Bobo Tecna Princess Bubblegum (DEFEATED) Ariel (DEFEATED, RECREATED) Prince Eric Numbah 1000 Numbah 365 Princess Celestia Princess Luna Mermaid Man Barnacle Boy Sora Donald Goofy Ness Invisible Man Captain Marvelous Momotaros Joe Gibken Luka Millfy Don Dogoier Ahim de Famille Poo Paula Jeff The Punisher Candy People Deckard Cain Oishi Kawaii Pit Roger Rabbit Anti-Joker (DEFEATED) The Hero Dexter Noodles Zant Kamen Rider Wizard Ben Tennyson Waddles Maria (DEFEATED) Kengo Kisaragi Unknown: Romanji Ethereal Dr. Zachari Malacai Slash Prometheus Mael Radec Fuse's Army: Fuse Zs'Skayr Blade Fusion Cartoon Characters Cthulu's Army: Cthulu (SEEKING VENGEANCE) Slender Man/End (The Faceless One) (SEEKING VENGEANCE) Grim (Stalmaster) (SWITCHED SIDES) Grim (Villain) (SWITCHED SIDES) Computer Virus (WAITING TO COME BACK) Toon Destroyer (DISAPPEARED) Knightmare (LEFT GROUP) Renekton (LEFT GROUP) The Horseless Headless Horseman (LEFT GROUP) Nega (DEFEATED) - Baul (DEFEATED) Bubbles (DEFEATED) Shoggoth (DEFEATED) Ganondorf (LEFT GROUP) Father (LEFT GROUP) Lil' Gideon (LEFT GROUP) Aku (LEFT GROUP) Zombie Billy (DEFEATED) Zombie Mandy (DEFEATED) Kalvin Daravi Mephisto's Army: Mephisto Grodd Malistaire Shade Darkseid Phantasm Lord Vitiate Blackheart E.V.I.L.: Giygas (DEFEATED) Giygas X (DEFEATED) Giegue (DEFEATED) Giynas (DEFEATED) Giegas (DEFEATED) General Grevious (DEFEATED) Darth Vader Empress X (DEFEATED) DDD (DEFEATED) Ra (DISCONTINUED?) Mojo Jojo (DEFEATED) The Lizard (DEFEATED) Mysterious Spider-Man (BROKE OUT OF HYPNOTISM) Mr. Freeze (DEFEATED, SHOWED UP LATER) Two-Face (DEFEATED) Harley Quinn (DEFEATED) The Brotherhood: Vergil Wesker Lex Luthor Mr. Freeze Teenagers: Chad Cree Extra Teens Other Villains: Oondansta Taboo Shredder Mephisto The Lich Polygon Man Boba Fett Obtutus ex Timor Shambler The Wraith Bane (DEFEATED) Illuminus Zodiarts Azazel Megatron Decepticons Angol Mois Dark Pit Nega Shark Kivat-bat the 3rd Discord The Imprisoned (DEFEATED) Vulpes Man-Ray The Dirty Bubble The World Eater Norgulshur Stalfos Diababas (DEFEATED) Ghirahim Moldarach Argorok Bongo Bongo Belial Gleeok Hades Squirtles (DEFEATED) The Sorcerer The Necromancer Fog Mo.ther Slender Man (Nightwing's Dream) (DEFEATED) Neutral: Tom Ridgewell Doctor Whooves Biggums Thomas Beyonder Jirr La Kagami Hiiragi Spike the Dragon (SCRAPPED) Bob Blacksmith Sour Bill Realistic Fish Anchorman Barney Paige Courier Emily Chikorita BL_ID 32133 Annoying Orange Talon Paradox Frank Bill Prince Elliot Luffy Black Knight Harmony Arnold Bugs Bunny Konata Izumi Ride Vendor Fate Vendor Treasure Vendor Travel Vendor Wish Vendor Yuno Yukkii Mayor of Gotham Arena Fighters: Stagnox Dodongo Cragma Byrne Smog Morpha Jalhalla's First Form Levias Frostare Majora's Mask Majora's Incarnation Majora's Wrath Demise Jalhalla's Second Form Blizetta Dark Dragon Genie Evil Eagle Hot Head Vaati 385 characters
Poppleworks
#86358501Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:09 AM GMT

*385+
bob8644
#86384719Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:26 PM GMT

You forgot Sir Daniel, Raiden, and Thomas, I think.
bob8644
#86384995Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:29 PM GMT

Oh wait, Sir Daniel and Thomas are in there, you just forgot Raiden.
bob8644
#86385593Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:37 PM GMT

( Wait, you didn't forget any, never mind. ) All of my characters ( except for the people on Thomas and Thomas himself ) We get blasted to a distant planet where we find some strangers. There was a green haired boy, a guy with a white scarf and a top, a blue spiky dude, and a blue train. " This can't get anymore random. " Cole says. Sir Daniel walks over to the scarf dude. Gingka " Um, who are you? " I ask him. Sir Daniel mumbles who he is. Gingka " Um, what? "
Poppleworks
#86386470Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:46 PM GMT

(Oh, okay.) Taboo created a minion from the power of Subspace. His sword was black, as well as his skin. The only thing about him that wasn't black were his eyes. He wore a long, black cap and had silver hair. Subspace Link was sent to kill the heroes.
bob8644
#86387791Sunday, January 06, 2013 6:02 PM GMT

( I think it's spelled Tabuu. )
Poppleworks
#86389984Sunday, January 06, 2013 6:27 PM GMT

It is. lol Thanks. *Tabuu
bob8644
#86396855Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:38 PM GMT

Gingka I see a dark, elf hatted boy. " Who are you? " I ask him.
bob8644
#86398094Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:51 PM GMT

Name: Lan Hikari Cartoon Type: Modern Tools: His Net Navi, MegaMan. Weapons: N/A Bio: Lan is a typical carefree, happy-go-lucky youth in search of adventure and fun. However, he is quick at noticing the smallest details thus enabling him to think calmly during a sticky situation. Lan is also known as to be dense when things aren't Net related. He frequently NetBattles, and places the prospect of completing menial tasks like homework behind him. Despite his seemingly carefree attitude, Lan is always prompt to do the right thing, either for the world, or simply for a friend. He is talented on inline skates in every version of the franchise and commonly decorates his room with soccer-themes. Lan can be quite rash at times, but his actions sometimes have a positive effect. Location: Anime Highlands: Japan
Metamerism
#86405608Sunday, January 06, 2013 9:05 PM GMT

(Technically speaking, Nega is alive again due to Paradox chronomancy.) Cthulhu lands on the Isle of Giants. Sword in hand, Cthulhu walks foward onto the unknown. No race has stepped on this land in a long time, not since before Oondansta was a hatchling(Keep in mind, Oondansta is VERY VERY OLD). He sees dinosaurs such as a triceratops and the raptors hunting it. He keep walking, being watched by many of the creatures, wondering whether he is hunting them or they hunting him. Finally, Cthulhu reaches the "Throne" of Oondasta. The armored behemoth looms overhead. Raw muscle quiver as he bites into fresh prey, another t-rex-like creature almost as big as him...almost. a 25 foot long skull rips out a huge chunck of flesh as it swallows it's prey. It looks at Cthulhu, eyes filled with Primal power. The armor on Oondasta glows as Oondasta roars. The armor amplifies the sound, sending a sonic soundwave directly at Cthulhu. It knocks Cthuhlu 50 feet away from where he was standing. It would've killed him, providing he had external ears.
Hydreigons
#86428895Monday, January 07, 2013 1:19 AM GMT

OOC: I got a question. Im most likely joining soon, but you can be characters from video games, too, right? I want to be a made up pokemon trainer. Is that fine?
Metamerism
#86437027Monday, January 07, 2013 2:48 AM GMT

(Yea sure. And plus, Pokemon is a cartoon anyways... But for all intents and purposes, Video Game characters are allowed.)
Poppleworks
#86440364Monday, January 07, 2013 3:28 AM GMT

Barney loomed in the the shadows. "Wakey, wakey, mother(CENSORATION!)!" (Barney is VERY tough now. Tabuu changed him so much...) He sharpened his axe on his tooth and blocked the path to the king.
Metamerism
#86441156Monday, January 07, 2013 3:38 AM GMT

Cthulhu gets up. Had he have ears, they'd be a bloody pulp. His sword gripped in hand, he faces the dinosaur. "Foolish salamander. The dinosaur king shall be under my control...as soon as I learn the proper binding technique. Now then..." Cthulhu raises his blade to battle. "Bring it!" Cthulhu takes flight into the air on his wings. (Cthulhu can still fly on his wings, but not for a substained venture.)
starwarsbrony43
#86468656Monday, January 07, 2013 7:18 PM GMT

Now that the Strike Team had returned home, the city had all of it's cannons and guards ready for the Fusion Invasion. The Member Nations all sat in the War Room coordinating.
Metamerism
#86495208Tuesday, January 08, 2013 1:20 AM GMT

Meanwhile, on the coast of Televioan. Zach and Cory reach the coast, dubbed "Maelstrom Coast". Why? Because the giant freaking malestrom swallowing the sea is on this coast. They looks up to see Prometheus with another note. Zach take sit and starts reading. "Very well heroes. You have accepted the task. My associate shall tell you what to do next. Aui Revior." A large armored figure steps out of the tides. Thundering steps smash into the grey sand. The dark ominous storm crashes down endless torrents of water, making it darker by the momment. The darness only illuminates the figure's red eyes. "Are you...Zach and Cory..?" The beings deep voice booms. "Ugh..yeah..." "Very well.....The depths..swallow...." The figure turns back to the sea. A giant anchor lays in the sand near him, attached to a chain on his arm.
bob8644
#86497662Tuesday, January 08, 2013 1:47 AM GMT

Lan I wake up on a desert planet. I see a bunch of people. Sonic " I'm not gonna wait around for an answer! " I yell. I pull out excalibur and get my gold armor on. " Let's do this! "
Niekra
#86497999Tuesday, January 08, 2013 1:51 AM GMT

Name: Feferi Peixes Cartoon Type: Modern/Anime mix Tools: Not really a tool, but she is often accompanied by a cuttlefish Weapons: Trident Bio: Feferi is the highest blood of the Post Scratch Troll's session. She is a sea dweller. She plans to destroy Cthulhu Location: Near Cthulhu's castle
Metamerism
#86498486Tuesday, January 08, 2013 1:56 AM GMT

(Cthulhu doesn't HAVE a castle anymore...he has a sea spire with a cave ontop, which is hidden by a dense fog, meaning none can find it without knowing the precise coordinates.)
CreativeMystery
#86498730Tuesday, January 08, 2013 1:58 AM GMT

Sigh, pops you are such a loser. Do you really feel the need to have that many characters? 1. It takes away tons of options from other people. 2. You probably don't even use a fraction of all of them. _____________________________________________________________________________ This whole thread sickens me. This entire thread is the embodiment of fan-boyism. Not to mention it was stolen. Cᴏɴғᴇᴛᴛɪ Vɪᴋɪɴɢ Pᴀʀᴛʏ!
CreativeMystery
#86499009Tuesday, January 08, 2013 2:01 AM GMT

You know what...Forgive me...I over-reacted. I am in a crabby mood. Cᴏɴғᴇᴛᴛɪ Vɪᴋɪɴɢ Pᴀʀᴛʏ!