vamking12
#79898582Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:02 PM GMT

This sucks man.
Arakkas
#79900705Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:31 PM GMT

Door 2! GOGOGO!
Leodin
#79906391Thursday, October 11, 2012 10:53 PM GMT

@vamking: Simply in your opinion, which I really don't care about. Upon entering the room, your gaze falls upon a gleaming sword and a leather sling. The weapons lay inside two alcoves carved into the wall. What will you do? Take the sword and sling. Leave the room in case it's a trap.
Arakkas
#79908194Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:14 PM GMT

Look for something. To throw at the sword and sling. To see if it triggers a trap. No, I'm not trolling.
Leodin
#79908778Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:21 PM GMT

Meh, that wasn't a command, so I'll just say you went with choice 1. Examining your surroundings, it doesn't appear that anything is going to happen. You then decide to just take the sword and the sling. You get ready to jump away at the slightest sound, the firing of arrows, the grating of the door, anything that would tell you there was a trap. However, as you remove the sword and the sling from the alcoves, nothing seems to happen. You leave the room with two weapons in hand. You see nowhere else to go other than the first door, and decide to go inside. Through the door, is a cramped circular room. To your left, you see a book on a podium, and ahead of you, you see a door. What will you do? Examine your surroundings Open the book Take the book and read it later Open the door
Arakkas
#79912135Friday, October 12, 2012 12:01 AM GMT

Examine my surroundings. Then open the book.
Leodin
#79912900Friday, October 12, 2012 12:10 AM GMT

Looking around, you don't see anything of interest except for a large crack in the wall. It seems that you might be able to knock the cracked section down if you were to hit it hard enough. You walk over and open the book. Most of it's contents are interesting, and have details on the castle. However, upon turning one page, you notice that the next one has had a circle cut out of it, and a key was placed inside the circle. You take the key and put it in your pouch. What will you do? Take the book and read it later. Hit the cracked wall. Proceed through the doorway.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2