of     1   

2fab
#79887012Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:23 PM GMT

[Chapter 1] I woke up all of a sudden. It was Tuesday, clock was around 3 AM in the morning. I opened my eyes. Realized that I couldn't see anything. I raised my hand and turned around to the right, when I suddenly felt that no one is laying on right side of me. Where is Danny, I thought? I threw off the quilt. Went to the wardrobe took on my empress Coat, threw it over my pajamas I wore. I heard someone stood on the balcony, I turned me around, walked slowly. I came closer and closer, when I came to the door I saw Danny stand there. I walked out to him, silently, threw my arms around his stomach and kissed him on the neck. I asked him how he felt. He answered with that tone in his voice I just love: "The empire have grown, nothing have stopped us yet, nothing have ever successed to stop our army, still. I keep getting this dream, more like a nightmare, it is all about that a army from the horizon. There flag, red has blood and black has the night. I see the same pictures all time, death, ruins, you." I backed off a bit. What, what? What is the picture of me? I asked, astonish. Nothing you have to worry about, my dear. he said. It all felt like a dream. I went to bed pulled the quilt over me again, asked if Danny is coming. He answered with a short "I'll stay up for a bit, you can go to sleep." When I woke up it was sunny outside, I heard the birds tweet. Has in the night, Danny wasn't in bed. I went out to balcony, saw the beautiful view over our magnificent city. I couldn't believe that this the capital city of Cryox Empire, our castle where Danny and I lived in could be spotted miles away. ______________ Rate it please. I am not English so this was really hard for me to write because of all the grammar.
loppolh
#79888573Thursday, October 11, 2012 5:19 PM GMT

Rydw i yn casau dy story.

of     1