smooch98
#81991434Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:28 AM GMT

(...d--- you iPad....) (Whelp, I'll just wait for the ban hammer...the moderators have not been kind to be lately.)
Jigajig
#82009389Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:26 AM GMT

Stitch I turn around and look at Echo who was now on the floor crying. I raised an eyebrow and then looked outside. I rose my hand small threads forming. "Who's that?"
logan3670
#82010302Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:58 AM GMT

Martyn I soared high above the forest listening in for any form of life. I soared in a nose dive towards a specific spot and crashed through the trees, sliding to my feet and drawing my sword. It was a rabbit. I began to re-approach the house from hunting when I saw the other figure outside. "Who're you?" I asked while not bothering to sheath my sword.
kevin10527
#82030023Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:41 PM GMT

Alex stood there. His hoodie covered his face but under it he smiled and looked at Martyn. He took off his hoodie and stared at Martyn, eyes as dark as could be. But, that's how they are anyway. Chance bursts through the door, drawing his attention from Martyn. He drew a knife from his pocket. Chance Everything was erased from my mind when he drew the knife. Crap...I left my crowbar inside. "Alex...put the knife down. I'm your friend, not your enemy. No harm needs to be done."
logan3670
#82030177Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:43 PM GMT

Martyn I took a single step forward, readying my wings for a quick flight.
kevin10527
#82048546Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:30 AM GMT

Chance I look at Alex. If things go wrong, then I'll have nothing to protect myself with. Alex glared at me, his eyes filled with rage. "...I...I know who you are...not the Chance as my friend. But my enemy. You...you sent me to hell once. Your why I was caught and thrown into that facility. I was the kid in the family that raised for 6 years. Until we were seperated, my mother and father both killed. All because of you. You brought those people to our house. You got my family killed..." He stares at me. "NOW IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IN THAT HOUSE!" He laughs hysterically. "And to start...I'm going to kill you and your sister. Beginning with you..." He charges at me. I teleport out of the way, and go behind him. I bring my elbow down on his back, where he falls on the ground. "Ouch...that hurt..." Getting up he looks at me. "A teleporter? I must have forgotten you could do that..." He looks at me with a grin. "Did I tell you? I know telekinisis" I'm suddenly flown back against the house. "Let's have som-" Alex is blown across the ground by a wave of fire. Piper is standing there, and when I look back at Alex, he's gone. I drop to the ground stunned at what happened.
smooch98
#82051502Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:11 AM GMT

(...Gramer Na.zi...remark...incoming...) (Using more then one of a punctuation mark is considered bad grammar. Multiple !'s is technically not correct.) (I am deeply sorry for that remark.)
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#82051657Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:13 AM GMT

(Dude. You're characters are psycho. Every one of 'em. xD) Fuego: I look to Echo, worried. Since I'm terrible in these kinds of situations, I keep my mouth shut.
krugerandJigsawFTW11
#82051704Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:14 AM GMT

(Foofing AUTO CORRECT. I meant your. T.T)
smooch98
#82053158Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:37 AM GMT

Echo I've paracricly collapsed into Andrew by now, sobbing in his shoulder. He hasen't made any further attempt to ask what happend. He's just silently comforting me. The sight of myself ripping open my sister was...horrible, but the scream was too much...I...I never remembered it being that...that violent...I drastically try to calm myself down. It works, somewhat. I stop crying. I shift more of my weight to my own feet now. I can feel myself shaking. I still feel on the verge of tears... Andrew "Echo, I think you aught to lie down for a while...possibly get some rest. You don't look too good." She's a lot paler then normal and she seems to be shivering...I really want to know what happend, but I feel like I shouldn't prod. She, more then likely, just had a nightmare. She gets those offen...but...I haven't seen her wake up to one like this in a while. Echo Rest...rest... I shake my head. No...no I don't want to sleep. Whenever I sleep...she...visits me...no...I wont sleep. I nod to the chair. It's big enough where I can crawl into a confterble position. That...that counts as rest, right? I hope it does, because I'm not sleeping... Andrew I raise an eyebrow. "Well...alright..." I glance over at Fuego, then back to Echo. "I have no idea where Chance, or anyone else for that matter, ran off to...so...I suppose I'll stick around for awhile." I take a seat on another chair, close to Echo's. I want to make sure she's ok and such. I also can not help but notice what appears to be rocky sales, on her lower neck... Well...this can not be good, Echo I crawl into a somewhat of a ball shape on the chair. I'm still shivering and a little pale. I just want to try and...forget that...but it's hard. I'm afraid to close my eyes, for fear of falling asleep. I still blink, of corse. I just make sure my eyes don't stay closed for more then a second,
kevin10527
#82055386Wednesday, November 14, 2012 4:14 AM GMT

(Chance has been insane... Alex realized he's the person who is responsible for his family's death. Piper...she's has managed to keep her sanity. She knows that's there's clarity, Chance has begun to lose his grip...but I don't focus in that...) Chance I look around the house. I don't realize that I fell and banged my head, that doesn't matter to me. What matters is that Alex is the boy I grew up when his family took me in. Then those people, followed me home. They murdered them all...except for Alex. Pipers already inside the house. I walk inside as well. "Alex payed me a 'kind' visit..."
smooch98
#82055856Wednesday, November 14, 2012 4:23 AM GMT

Andrew "Delightful. Echo had some nightmare of sorts." Echo I'm too spooked to be mad at Andrew for wording it like that. I simply give a small, shakey wave to Chance and Piper.
Jigajig
#82061264Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:35 AM GMT

Stitch "Who was that?" I turned around looking at them. "And why the hell does he want to kill you all"?
kevin10527
#82064902Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:27 PM GMT

Chance I look at Stitch. "That was my friend...or used to be friend. His name is Alex and...he wants to kill me, and Piper, like everything else does. I apparently got his family killed. And he wants to kill my 'family' which is basically all of us." "What kind of nightmare did she have?"
smooch98
#82066730Wednesday, November 14, 2012 4:11 PM GMT

Andrew I shake my head, "Didn't say. Made her quite terrified, though."
BigLittlePie
#82068870Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:40 PM GMT

Grey "... What the f*ck happened..." he groaned, sitting up. "Grey!" came a cry to his left, then a shape leapt on him, and hugged him tight. "Ow.. Oh, hey Char..." He heard screaming downstairs, and frowned. "What's going on?" "Don't go down there Grey..." "Charlotte, what's going on?" "Don't go down there, you're too weak. Don't go down there.." "I'm going. Help me up." "Grey! You'll end up wanting to fight! Don't" "I won't! Please! Help me up!" Charlotte helped him down the stairs. He had a large bandage across his chest and shoulder, and had no shirt on. Crusted blood hung mid drip from his mouth. "What's going on now...?" he winced, slowly making his way down with the help of Charlotte.
smooch98
#82070627Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:45 PM GMT

Andrew I look over at Grey. "Well, look who's up. I mus admit, you look pretty screwed up. Nothing much. Echo just had some odd nightmare, and Alex just, apparently, attacked Chance here." Echo I look up at Grey, and wave slightly. He looks pretty bad. The blood on his mouth makes me a little nervouse, so to avoid panicking, I look away, back to the window.
Jigajig
#82071522Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:14 PM GMT

Stitch "Wow.. really picked the right place to come to.." I sighed leaning on the wall thinking. "Well if anyone needs any stitching I'll be glad to help out."
logan3670
#82074968Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:47 PM GMT

Martyn I walked outside and sat in the highest branch of a 15 foot tree. I pull out a knife and began scratching on the branch thinking.
kevin10527
#82080897Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:08 PM GMT

Chance I see Piper nod her head upstairs, which I begin to follow her. "So...more about the towers? And how are a going to tell them we're leaving?" "Chance...when we leave...one of us will be coming back. And our trip is gonna be a few days. We'll leave in a week."
BigLittlePie
#82123369Thursday, November 15, 2012 4:33 PM GMT

(My teacher threw a chair at my friend Tyler today! It was hilarious! Tyler kept swearing at him, and he had to take it, or he'd get sacked! It was soooo funny!!) Grey He looked Stitch up and down. "No thanks. I'll pass." He muttered, wiping his arm across his brow. Charlotte "Come on. Sit down on the sofa." "...I look pretty pathetic, huh?" "...Grey..." she mumbled, helping sit down. She then went to the kitchen to get Grey a drink of water. There was probably some blood in his throat he'd need to wash down. "I hate looking after him like this..." she mumbled, filling a glass under the tap.
kevin10527
#82133829Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:42 PM GMT

(Wait scratch last post.) (Great Wall Of China post inbound!) Chance I look at everyone. Alex wants us all dead. I won't let that happen. I go upstairs back into Pipers room, she sits on the bed waiting for me. "He wants us dead. All of us. You heard why, no bother in saying it again..." "Chance...there's more about the towers. Not only will it trigger a stargate, it'll pull everything into it. It sucks everything surrounding the towers into the portal. We have five minutes once we activate it...you'll have-" "No. We'll have five minutes. I won't leave the towers without you. We go together." "Chance..." She looks at me and hugs me, as she breaks down into tears. "Promise me. Promise me, that even if I don't make it. Promise me that you'll break the amulet. So that nothing happens like this ever again..." It's hard to murmur these next words. It kills me that Piper knows she'll die, that I won't let it happen. "I-I promise..." "Good." She sniffles and wipes her eyes. "Lets...lets tell them..." "I'll tell them. You stay up here." I walk out of her room. I go to mine to get my water from my pack. I walks into my room when I'm thrown onto the ground. A voice screams in my head. "So you think your plan will work?! Your chances to stop us are feeble. Those towers will never stop us. We are ahead of your plan, it won't work. The girl will die. We will hav-" "Shut up! Shut up, shut up!" My door closes. I'm flown towards a wall, the voice is screaming. "LISTEN! If you want to continue to live, you would do as we tell you! I won't hesitate to take control and kill you. Don't bother with the trip there. We are approaching it in five days. And once we open that stargate...more of us will come. The world will meet its fate. You will fall with Earth. And there's nothing to stop us." I'm dropped from the wall, taking in deep breaths. We leave in four days then. I gotta go tell the others. Running downstairs, I look at Andrew and nod to the kitchen. I give him a we-need-to-talk look.
smooch98
#82135761Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:09 PM GMT

Andrew I raise my eyebrows, and follow Chance into the kitchen. Echo I watch Andrew follow Chance. I would to...but I'm still a little shaken up... I glance odd at Fueog, with a weak quizzical look on my face.
smooch98
#82136862Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:23 PM GMT

(*glance over at Fuego)
kevin10527
#82137440Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:31 PM GMT

Chance "I wanted to tell everyone but I decided to tell you instead. Piper figured out a way to stop that army. There are these towers in a state called South Dakota. That army is going for the same place. Tommorow were...leaving to go to those towers."