Rosetail63
#87303521Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:26 PM GMT

Chloe I yawned and dozed off.
StegosaurusGuest
#87303711Saturday, January 19, 2013 5:29 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
jugglo4433
#87628465Wednesday, January 23, 2013 6:59 PM GMT

C.S ~~~~~ (* Means you HAVE to have that bit of info.) *Name: Jclemno Ormachi *A.ge: 16 Gender: Male *Looks: Dark black hair, Ice blue eyes with a hint of red in the center, Shaggy shoulder heigth hair, 5.8, Skinny but strong, Pentagram tattooed on right palm that is a source of power. *Race: Dark-Angel Powers: Can absorb powers, Use scarf to choke people, Levitate, can you dark magic to summon information on enemies. Weapons: Dark sword. Allies: None Enemies: None *Personality: Is the rebilous type of person. He is Calm at all times, he also is very stratigeic . he is also incredbly sly. Motto/Phrase: You'll pay oneway or another. *Any family members?: Only living is his sister, Luna. *Bio: Use to be part of the dark-angel army, He deserted and decied to be an information seller, He sells to both sides, He only trusts his sister Luna, He is an important assest to some, and a dangerouse enemy to others.
tillybobtail
#87635934Wednesday, January 23, 2013 9:22 PM GMT

(Accepted, just join in whenever your ready:p) Silver I'd get up and walk slowly through the forest to the town. My skin would not burn in the sunlight but just absorb it like a human would, however, I still put my hood up to sheild my eyes. I'd make my way to the town market which is on once every month and was packed with people. Straight away I head to the fruit stall then the meat stall.
Rosetail63
#88284433Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:21 AM GMT

Chloe I woke up with a start, for the sun was in my eyes. I rubbed my casted arm, and remembered that great battle with the hordes of mutant zombies.
dinoblox3002
#88287742Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:06 AM GMT

(* Means you HAVE to have that bit of info.) *Bio: This character will be the character from my dreams. He is an angel. I have never read the bible but I constantly dream about a very specific angel. Cool right. My character has lost his memory just like in the beginnings of all my dreams. He sees his reflection in the a puddle making it possible for him to fill out your lovely form. *Name: Z (name for now) *A.ge: 23 (rough guess) Gender: male *Looks: Dark brown hair light green eyes *Race: Angel Powers:(will be revealed) Weapons: nothing yet Allies: Everyone and no one. Enemies: No one but very open to putting new people on the list. *Personality: Caring, nice, and adventurous. Motto/Phrase: none *Any family members?: He does not know of any at the time, but I will give you a little spoiler about him. There are 6 people he considers siblings. Please accept this. I would love to be able to see what people have to say about this. I realize some people have nothing better to do but make fun of me, but I am honest in what I say.
tillybobtail
#88302358Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:26 AM GMT

(Nah, I think your roleplay character is amazing c: Silver came from my dreams and I've been using Vampire Roleplay to put a moral to the story and meet other characters for her friends/Family. Accepted.) Silver As I equipt my chosen items I have bought, I feel a light tap on my lower leg. I turn around to see a young girl close to tears. "Can you help me." She says hoarsely "I cant find my mommy and...and I'm really frightened." I kneel down to her height and smile at the girl whilst pulling my hood down. "Of course." I reply sweetly, giving her a warm smile.
PiguiPiplup
#88321489Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:51 PM GMT

Nameless -------------- I fly over the city, a strong wind moves as im flying.
tillybobtail
#88327871Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:14 PM GMT

Silver I take off my cloak revealing me in my casual clothes. I let my fringe cover my face as I wrap around the cloak around the girl. "Come on, let's get you home. It's starting to get chilly and there's a strong wind which possibly means a storm of some sort." I explain whilst walking from the market, to a quieter area. "Now, do you know where your home is from here?" I ask her. She looks around analzing the streets before slowly nodding. "Just down this road here." She says, turning a corner.
PiguiPiplup
#88344371Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:23 PM GMT

Nameless ---------------- I dive into a solitary street, transforming into a poor old man.
tillybobtail
#88345549Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:36 PM GMT

Silver I walk the young girl to her doorstep and wait for her parents to answer. They are surprised and the girl walks inside. The mother turns to me handing me back my cloak. "Thank you so much, we were starting to get worried that she had been kidnapped. Anyway thanks again. Would you care to come in?" She says giving me a warm, glowing smile. "As much as I'd love to, I have to decline. I need to get back to my own home." I reply returning the smile. I walk down the front path, the cloak draping from my arm. I'd turn back and see the girl watching me from her bedroom window. I give her a small wave as I continue down the sidewalk which aligns with the main road. As I look around I notice its getting dark.
dinoblox3002
#88347554Saturday, February 02, 2013 9:57 PM GMT

The forest is dark and cold. I keep rubbing my hands together for warmth. Where am I? What is this place? I trudge through thick foliage trying to find something. What am I trying to find is a good question. I ask myself that repeatedly. Each time I only hear the silence of the forest. Oww! I draw away from a thorn bush. tripping over a tree root. I land hard on the ground. I hold my now throbbing head. I look up and I notice the stars. I point out a few constellations to my self. Maybe being lost isn't such a bad thing. I kick back laying against a tree looking up at the stars. I wonder what is really up there. My eyes start to droop and slowly I fall asleep.
tillybobtail
#88349176Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:15 PM GMT

Silver I continue looking around seeming lost to passing strangers. I take out my phone and decide to ring Ruby. Since it went to voicemail I decided she should know. "Hey, Ruby?" I speak into my mobile. "I'm staying in the inn tonight in town since it is too dark. Alright, I'll ring you in the morning.." I then hang up and notice the streets are pretty much cleared of people. My silver eyes would stand out in the darkness as I try to cover them up. I stand at the side of the street trying to work out which way is to the inn.
PiguiPiplup
#88350092Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:25 PM GMT

Nameless ------------- In the darkness of night, i walk on the main street of the with a smile on the face. The clouds take the light of the moon, as i walk to ''my next bath''. All was prepared. I just has to ''take the water''.
dinoblox3002
#88350476Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:29 PM GMT

I jolt awake. A bush by me is shaking. I get ready to fight or run. Not sure what to do yet. The bush shakes more. I decide to fight and I stand ready. A shadow leaps out of the bush and my fist swings towards it. The shadow stops scared stiff. Its a lot smaller than I thought. My fist stops right before hitting a rabbit in the face. It stops for a second to look at me. Then it hops off. God I'm so paranoid! I'm thrown to the ground that instant. Something leaps at me and I roll away from it. I roll to far and end up going down an embankment. I struggle to stop rolling but I end up cutting my self on some rocks. I come to a stop on flat ground I open my eyes to see that I'm on a small road. I struggle to my feet. I look up to see a shadowy figure jumping down right at me. I see a glint of teeth as I take a step backwards. I swing my fist at it. My fist collides with its jaws. Blood comes out of the cuts on my hands. It falls to the ground groaning. It quickly scrambles away into the forest. "What the hell was that! Where am I?" I look down one side of the road and see a faint light. The other way on the road reveals more darkness. I need help from someone and that light is my best chance. I quickly set out towards the faint light.
tillybobtail
#88351362Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:39 PM GMT

Silver I let out a small groan as I look around. "My eyes may be bright but I daresay I can see in darkness. My sisters could do this in a flash." I sit down on the sidewalk once again checking my phone. 4% charge. I have the option of waiting it out until morning since I hardly sleep or I could have a wander around. I decide to wait since it would be alot safer. I carefully place the cloak over my shoulders keeping me the slightest bit warm.
dinoblox3002
#88351923Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:45 PM GMT

I limp along the road. As I get closer to the faint light I see it. A town. Its still to dark to see details, but I can see the outline of a few buildings. I need at the very least a good nights rest. I try to walk to the town, but I trip and fall on my face. My head has taken a big enough beating. Why does this keep happening. I hope that nobody saw that as I limp through the town. Its strangely empty. I wipe my nose and I realize my nose is bleeding. Great. My pants and shirt are torn and I have lots of fresh cuts and bruises. I must look like a mess. I try to brush my hair with my hand. It probably didn't help much, but it makes me feel better.
tillybobtail
#88352545Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:51 PM GMT

Silver I stand up as I hear footsteps as they slowly get louder. I look around quickly, not seeing anyone but going with my hearing instinct as I concentrate on the footsteps.
dinoblox3002
#88352862Saturday, February 02, 2013 10:55 PM GMT

I walk through the darkness slowly so I don't trip again. I think I can hear someone breathing. O well might be a local. Wait where is everyone? Why are there no lights? Maybe that figure from before is still around. I hesitate for a second not moving. I am scared to make a sound. I need help though. "Hello is someone there?" I whisper my voice sounding more scared than how I actually felt.
tillybobtail
#88354113Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:09 PM GMT

Silver I'd hear the voice and look around. I use the wall to help myself to stand up. I look around still trying to find some light source. I then remember my phone and switch it back on. 3% but atleast I have something to see with. I flash it around trying to see who is there.
dinoblox3002
#88355141Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:20 PM GMT

A faint light comes up near me. I quickly sulk to the ground. A girl is holding it. The light makes her eyes shimmer. The light makes her eyes look silver. Weird I don't remember silver being a normal color for eyes. It has to just be the light. Right? I question my self before standing back up. The light hits me and I realize I am slightly taller than her. "Sup." I say kind of awkwardly. O man that sounded creepy didn't it. I am such an idiot. Ok keep a cool head here. Think normal. Not creepy guy covered with his own blood.
tillybobtail
#88356363Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:33 PM GMT

Silver I look up at the guy. "Hello." I say awkwardly looking up at him. "What are you doing out in the middle of the night?"
dinoblox3002
#88356601Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:36 PM GMT

"I'm......" O gosh what am I doing out here? I woke up in a forest without my memory. Um think... Got it I'm a hiker. "I was just out for a hike but I was attacked by something." Shows arm that has a few cuts on it.
PiguiPiplup
#88356862Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:39 PM GMT

Nameless ---------------- I go into a family house, theres a small girl, a dad and a mom sleeped; all on the same room i take a small knife then cuts the girl neck, she yelled loudnly and hes father awokenes first, and stayed as a statue. W-Wath are you?, he say. I put the bloody knife on his hand, the blood that was on me appears on his clothes. I smile. He starts yelling Loundly as he has gone mad. I disappear i go back to my skeletal state, the wings come out, then i jump out of by the window.
tillybobtail
#88357743Saturday, February 02, 2013 11:48 PM GMT

Silver I'd suddenly hear the screaming as I smell the scent of blood. "Oh my god whats happening?" I mutter as I run toward the house I heard the scream from. I Jump through the window and see the family. "Oh...My...God..." I say covering my nose and mouth.