of     1   

dex10awesome
#80834256Friday, October 26, 2012 4:14 AM GMT

May 25th, 2012 at 0900 Hours "...Five, four, three, two, one - and we have lift off ladies and gentlemen!" People from across the globe were setting at the edge of their couches, eyes glued to this special day. The news cast filtered in every known human tongue, and everyone was excited. Dr. Robert Powler came up with the most astounding scientific breakthrough; a technological advance that was thought to be humanly impossible. This great achievement would bring a crew of five men and women to a region in the Milky Way Galaxy called Sagittarius A; the location of our very own Supermassive Black Hole. The idea was to take measurements, photos, and analyze the growth cycle of this phantom menace. The shuttle was specifically designed to withstand the pull of the black hole long enough to do what the team had to within a one hour window. 212 Earth days later, nothing went as expected. "Captain!" Exclaimed the pilot, hands hard on the stirring mechanism with had broken into a fit of tremors, "Something isn't right." Sweat beaded on the surface of her wrinkled forehead, and teeth clenched tightly. Damn, it was taking every ounce of muscle she had just to attempt to hold the ship steady. The team's captain was behind the woman struggling with the new piece of space traveling equipment, and he put his hand on her shoulder to lean forward. Checking the panels, he ran a finger over one of the touch screens to pull up a grid line of the aerial vehicle's anti-gravity armor, "It looks like something is beginning to deteriorate the outer surface." Quickly, he paced to the technical engineer, a man from Russia, "Bring me up an image of Zodiac's shell." 'Zodiac' was what Doctor Powler called his new design. He thought it was suiting to where it would be heading off to. The whole entire crew was silent; each person running every fatal scenario of this mission not panning out in their heads. All that could be heard was the tremble of the stirring wheel, and the hectic typing of the engineer. After toying around with the outer camera's, the Russian brought up a picture that could only display their greatest fear. "God help us," mused the captain as he watched the imagery of metallic dust roll off of Zodiac's husk. This could only mean one thing: they had gotten close to the nightmarish c@nnibal of Sagittarius A. "Um, captain," the small voice of the pilot whimpered, "do you see this?" There it was; the violent action of life being sucked into a vortex of finite power in a spiraling motion. Glancing out the window, the leader could only say three helpless words. "Oh, my God." * * * * * * * * Chest tight, breath rapid, and heartbeat as loud as thunder; the pilot's eyes fluttered open. With her belly upon some kind of stone, she lifted her chin up. There was nothing but complete darkness. "H-hello?" her feeble voice trembled with every quickened and short breath she took as she called out into nothing. Footsteps. She could hear footsteps! Instantly, she began to stand. Jesus, everything in her body was in throbbing pain. "Captain?" There was a low-pitched growl, followed by a shriek. She screamed... May 25th, 2022 Ten years later, on the anniversary of Zodiac's epic failure, Doctor Robert Powler set out on the quest one more time. This would be his final attempt. The very last transmissions from Zodiac displayed high levels of energy, in which by looking over this mathematics and physics, he found his error. It also sent out a radio frequency which echoed a crash on some kind of solid object after passing through the corona. It gave him hope that perhaps Zodiac made it in one piece. It would contain valuable information that could lead to the future of Sagittarius A's growth. Instead of an anti-gravity shield, he implemented what he called a atomic neutralizer field. First, he thought that his last design would counteract the pull, but that didn't work out. This time, he was trying to send a crew on a mission to find Zodiac, as well as its remaining members. He developed a formula that would be unable to be pulled and shredded down to mere atomic particles. This would allow the vessel to enter through the magnetic field, into the event horizon, and grant entrance into its singularity (the corona, as some like to call it). Upon completion of his newest project, he called in the world's most famous astronauts and scientists. The Characters Aboard These characters will have a PhD in their arsenal that will lead them to their current position. Their ethnicity is up to you. Pilot The pilot is responsible for maintaining the craft's flight. Mechanic Sees to all operational dysfunctions of the vessel. Doctor While the doctor serves as aid to his team members, the primary mission is to examine the survivors of Zodiac from any medical ailments. Field Analyst This is a scientists whose sole mission is to take samples of whatever mass they land on, as well as analyze Sagittarius A. Extraterritorial Scientist This person just HAD to hop on board. The thought of aliens is astonishing, and he/she has spent their entire lives researching their existence. He/she is a little bit of a conspiracy theorist, and eccentric. Combat Expert Just in case anything crazy happens, this character is an expert marksmen with extraordinary talent in tactics and survival. N@me: @g3:(Must be above 18.) Which character are you: Gender: Personality: Appearance: Bio: N@me:Dextro Plutonium. @g3:19 Which character are you:Extraterritorial Scientist. Gender:Male. Personality:Smart. Appearance:Brown hair, white labcoat, jeans, silver eyes, tan skin, a pair of runners and a pair of glasses. Bio:
collinator98
#80836731Friday, October 26, 2012 5:32 AM GMT

(Can we be a mix of two things like combat expert/pilot as in we mainly do combat but if needed know how to pilot?)
collinator98
#80836880Friday, October 26, 2012 5:38 AM GMT

(NVM) N@me:Heather @g3:23 Which character are you:Pilot Gender:Female Personality:Kind, A Bad A** Appearance:Short black hair, standard pilot clothing palish skin Bio:She has worked all her life to get here and isn't ready to fail, she seeks to prove to her father (Who considers her worthless) that she isn't
dex10awesome
#80838629Friday, October 26, 2012 7:31 AM GMT

(Accepted.)
NightmareKitten1234
#80838794Friday, October 26, 2012 7:48 AM GMT

(Hmm, thinking of joining. I used to have a huge obsession over black holes. :O)
dex10awesome
#80838913Friday, October 26, 2012 8:04 AM GMT

(Bump.)
timpookie
#80839627Friday, October 26, 2012 9:35 AM GMT

(might join, but i like the look of patheon better.)
dex10awesome
#81308551Friday, November 02, 2012 7:10 AM GMT

(BUMP BOMB!)
Ultraelite
#81312529Friday, November 02, 2012 11:28 AM GMT

I don't have to read the plot to realize it's about a black-hole.
dex10awesome
#82114164Thursday, November 15, 2012 6:22 AM GMT

(Bump.)
dex10awesome
#82402746Monday, November 19, 2012 7:15 AM GMT

(Bump.)
thedoctor1342
#155706087Tuesday, February 10, 2015 7:11 PM GMT

This is cool!
rioman300
#155706981Tuesday, February 10, 2015 7:30 PM GMT

Looks interesting. N@me:Isaac, His full name is Isaac W. Chendler. @g3: 29. Which character are you:Doctor. Gender:Male. Personality:He often always acts a bit stressed, though when he`s away from people he acts relaxed and calm. Appearance:He wears a radiation suit, looking like this. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/6/62/Fallout_3_Radiation_Suit.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/189?cb=20090208194443 , What is behind the suit is unknown, though you can see a stubby beard, and a face that always looks tired, but thats really all most people can see. Bio:Isaac is a generally unpopular man, maybe its the fact that he has very bizarre treatments for diseases and all that, some people wonder if all that stress has made him go mad, others think he was insane from the start, but somehow he managed to join the crew. Of course, most people were confused, but didnt question. (( Lazy bio is lazy. )) Extra:He really likes hot chocolate, who can blame him?
Coriandr
#155707089Tuesday, February 10, 2015 7:33 PM GMT

ew necrobump ~Snowman Wannabe
rioman300
#155707133Tuesday, February 10, 2015 7:34 PM GMT

oh god i didnt realise the thread was dead
PickachuGirl
#155707256Tuesday, February 10, 2015 7:37 PM GMT

it's ok we forgive you
SwedishLemon
#155708167Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:00 PM GMT

It it's made by Dex, it's dead. He hasn't RPed in years.
timpookie
#155750323Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:23 AM GMT

(Jesus H. Christ, when I saw this in my recently posted threads I expected something necrobumped, but has it really been this long since Dex has RPed? And did I seriously say that I preferred Pantheon over this?)

of     1