Drow509
#88071230Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:51 PM GMT

-Harriet You are halted by a policeman when you arrive. "Stand back, no citizens yet." -Dillis You hear the door open and the Observant enters, his grin slowly fading from his face. "What?" -Kintor "You're also a criminal... if you really want to know, you are being taken to the town square for... removal." The voice laughs. "Great... we're being taken to be publicly executed by the Universal Union." Mara sighs from your far right.
drwho101
#88072791Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:13 PM GMT

Dillis "Let me out." "I wont let you manipulate people.." Harriet "Execution day I guess?" "I was actually looking for somone like you." "There is somthing strange in my bakery.." Kintor "Do I get one last wish?"
Drow509
#88073532Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:23 PM GMT

-Dillis "And what do you plan to do to stop this?" He says, amused. -Harriet "What is it? Just 'something strange?'" -Kintor "Depends on what it is!" The voice laughs again.
drwho101
#88075047Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:41 PM GMT

Kintor "Just to talk to an old friend of mine.." Harriet "I dont really know.." "It keeps saying things about a rebellion.." "Perhaps some kind of robot?" Dillis "The C-bot program." "And I will tell you no more but this." "You cant stop it."
squareblokhed
#88137543Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:52 PM GMT

(*Ahem* I posted.)
Drow509
#88234755Friday, February 01, 2013 11:59 AM GMT

-Harvath "I might have one... let me check." Edward goes and rummages around on the tables before pulling out a terribly stained piece of paper with a crudely drawn map on it. He smiles apologetically. -Kintor "Too bad. You can talk all you want right before they give the order, so many do." -Harriet "Oh?" The officer says something over his radio. "And where is your shop?" -Dillis "But, don't you know? You're only part of a much larger scheme... Protocol 3." He gives you a bright grin. "All the effort in the world won't make much of a difference."
squareblokhed
#88238455Friday, February 01, 2013 3:04 PM GMT

{Harvath} ... "Well I've made due with worse." {Tech} I get in the car. Something tells me this isn't the end.
drwho101
#88243594Friday, February 01, 2013 5:48 PM GMT

Kintor "Hes a robot on a data stick.." "At least plug him into an intercom.." Harriet "Just up the hill and along.." "I will show you." Dillis "..." "Why are you doing this?!"
TheRedcoat
#88270105Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:24 AM GMT

[[I am working overtime, so I will only be able to post on the weekend. This one is up to you, Drow. I don't have much idea of what to do.]] ~ Mark Well, that figures. Why isn't life ever easy?
Drow509
#88370124Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:53 AM GMT

-Harvath "And I've seen it done." -Kintor "We'll see about that." -Harriet "Just give me the bloody address woman!" He snaps. -Dillis "I have a story to tell, and it is not yet over. And nobody is going to get in the way of that before I am through." -Mark "So we got a couple options here. Run through like crazy people and start blasting guys left and right to save the prisoners... or go around. Whichever, I don't care all that much but... we could always use the extra help. I'll leave this one up to you."
TheRedcoat
#88390693Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:50 AM GMT

[[Would you mind describing the town square just a bit more in depth?]]
drwho101
#88402542Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:33 AM GMT

Harriet "So you can bomb my bakery to the ground!" "It is one robot that keeps speaking things about rebels." "Its not even armed!" "Follow me!"
squareblokhed
#88406612Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:38 PM GMT

{Harvath} "Okay then, but I can't exactly go back the way I came." I pocket the map. {Tech} Key in the ignition, start the car, simple. I set off for home. Or I would have, had the engine not stalled. "Of course it did." I try again a few times, nothing. It's never done this before.
Drow509
#88518651Monday, February 04, 2013 9:07 PM GMT

-Harriet The officer grumbles. "Fine, but /I'm/ armed, so don't be trying anything." -Harvath "Understandable... the only other way out of here, though, is through the sewers and old tunnels beneath the city 'ere... I'll be your guide." He wraps up what he was doing and puts on his old labcoat, from which he draws a revolver. "Just stay close." He moves towards a stack of crates, which he moves to reveal another door. -Tech "Having some trouble there?" A voice calls from behind you. -Mark The square is a literal square, being extremely large and bordered by a large iron-wrought fence and dotted with large tracts of grass and trees around the sides. Concrete paths and benches litter the area, and in the center is a circular section of concrete where the platform is being set up. It'd look almost beautiful... if the ground wasn't permanently stained with red.
drwho101
#88524503Monday, February 04, 2013 10:16 PM GMT

Harriet "Ok." I run at a fast pace up the hill
squareblokhed
#88574812Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:22 PM GMT

{Harvath} I take one last wary look to the door. {Tech} "Yeah, it won't start for some reason." I turn around.
Drow509
#88654489Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:23 PM GMT

-Harriet The officer chugs along behind you, muttering to himself. -Harvath Edward motions for you to follow impatiently. "Snap to, Harvath!" -Tech A short citizen with a bad sunburn, long blond hair and light blue eyes stands behind you, toting a briefcase overladen with personal belongings. "Can I help, maybe?"
drwho101
#88656192Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:42 PM GMT

Harriet I run up to the shop. Opening the door. Faking that I was pulled in.
squareblokhed
#88656309Wednesday, February 06, 2013 10:44 PM GMT

{Harvath} I follow. {Tech} "Well my car isn't starting. You know how to fix it?"
Drow509
#88888883Saturday, February 09, 2013 11:35 PM GMT

-Harriet The officer trundles up the hill to see you getting 'pulled' inside. He immediately radios for backup and draws his pistol. -Harvath Edward begins leading you along through a mash of both carved and sewer tunnels that smell of earth and waste. -Tech The man scratches his head and approaches your car, idly swinging his case. "Pop the hood, let's take a look."
TheRedcoat
#88913379Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:05 AM GMT

~ Mark I sware to god, the only reason I am doign this is so I have a moppy on my damn ship. Oliver, get ont he roof and provide covering fire for me. You may not even have to, if my powers extend this far. Just shoot the people who don't get throw against the wall. Mark Oliver nods and climbs to the roof of the building, waiting for my "signal". Two shots. Thats all, just two *#$%&*!# shots of the sauce. Oh well, easy come, easy go. ~ ??? Will you let me go? Will you let me me go? Bismillah, no! No, no, I don't think I will. I think that I am going to leave you right here, in your own madness, festering away every day and feeling as if you are nothing but a pile of meat and a sack of bones. You are nothing to them. You are a pawn in this game of madness. And that is all you will ever be. Mark Oh #$%&, what was that? No time, they are up on the stands, guns to there heads. The voice of Madness can wait. ~ ??? You cannot save them, you cannot save them, you cannot save them, you cannot save them, you cannot save them, you cannot save them, you cannot, save them. You can save no one, you monster. Mark What in the hell?! Maybe the prisoners should wait. What is this? ~ ??? Why do you mock me, MARCUS? Mark I begin to feel lightheaded, dizzy, but I continue to stand. What in the Jesus H. Christ? A gunshot goes off and a hear the thud of a body, a human body, from the stand. Blood and graymater hit the already bloodstained ground in a grand display of bloody fireworks. The man falls on the ground below, kicked by an Officer. I have to do something. ~ ??? NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. Mark I raise my hands. ~??? NO, NO, NO! Mark The guards rise in to air, screaming, though it is barely audible to me over the sound of Madness. ~??? YES, YES, YES! Mark And the bodies fly to the wall of death beyond.
squareblokhed
#88931538Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:51 AM GMT

{Harvath} This is never pleasant. {Tech} "Sure." I open the door and set up my wheelchair, climb on and roll to the front of the car. I open it.
drwho101
#89194421Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:35 PM GMT

Harriet Jumping over carefully set traps. I open a terminal on the wall. I type a quick command in and stand very still
Drow509
#89328282Friday, February 15, 2013 9:08 PM GMT

-Harvath You eventually come to a ladder, which Edward waves for you to climb. "Should lead into an empty building just outside of the outer wall... we'll see." He sounds slightly worried, and ascends the ladder. -Tech The man watches with a bit of surprise as he sees that you are bound to a wheelchair. Regardless, he peers into the hood and is startled to find that there is, in fact, no engine inside. "How did you manage this?" He asks. -Harriet The officer refuses to come inside, instead waiting within sight of the shop, gun aimed towards the door. -Mark [STAND BY.]
drwho101
#89329875Friday, February 15, 2013 9:24 PM GMT

Harriet "Dont worry." "Its stopped grabbing me!" "Come in..but get backup first!" "I think its rebooting!" Kintor "Just let me plug this friend in." "Even to this car.." "Please.."