of     1   

toxic2020
#81581369Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:37 AM GMT

Alright, so i am usually obsessed with my ROBLOXian's style and always take time to make every part of him/her perfect. Once, i even spent an entire hour trying on items that i have. Anyways, i suppose i have an idea on how to make your ROBLOXian look better. Here are some fast tips: 1. Never use Finn McCool, Silly Fun, Check It, or Chill faces. If you don't have any other faces, pick the default face because it goes for the classic look that can't be judged 2. Try not to pick any bodies, it gives you a dumb and non-ROBLOX appearence. Blocky is best and the original 3. Don't use Shaggy hair because it makes you seem poor or gives others the thought that you think it looks "cool" which it is NOT 4. Don't wear cheap looking shirts or have no shirt at all because it makes you look poor 5. If you only have one gear, don't wear it just because you have it. If the gear is ugly or cheap like a skateboard or a contest gear, don't put it on 6. Try different head shapes because it makes you look unique 7. Go for T-Shirts that mix well with the shirt you are currently wearing
whyaname98
#81582489Tuesday, November 06, 2012 12:18 PM GMT

i hate shaggy...

of     1