of     16   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Coachsam
#81719293Friday, November 09, 2012 12:33 AM GMT

BackStory: It is the year 2015, just about 1 month since the beginning of the zombifying virus had broke out into public. The United States company located in Atlanta's medical control center called "SoarMeds" was being funded by the US Government to design a type of injection serum that would turn their normal military recruits into a quote-unquote "Super-Solider," but something went horribly wrong on the 23rd test subject. They had used a new periodic element that had been discovered in 2014 called "Zentophine." The reason they wanted to use this new element is because it NEVER decomposes and builds upon itself using energy from from neighboring atomic electrons, but at a very slow pace. Zentophine had never been used before in any type of dru g so their theory was that if they gave a solider this new type of medicine, the soldier's muscles, brain tissue, bones, EVERYTHING would never deteriorate and only make itself better. They were correct. Unfortunately though, when the Zentophine came in contact with Subject 23's nervous system, the growth rate of the element practically exploded and took over the man's body, turning him extremely powerful and violent, dropping his IQ by 99%, and making him the first of many, Many, MANY zombies. ===================================================== Current story: Nearly the entire east-coast has just been taken over by the zombies which sent the pentagon into Defcon-1. Because of the failure to shutdown air-travel, the virus has spread EVERYWHERE across the world including west US, north/south africa, west/south Europe, central/east/south/north Asia, and Australia. The less populated areas have experienced a much smaller impact compared to their heavy populated city counterparts. The setting takes place in the small town of Flower Mound, Texas located about 90 miles from the cities Dallas and Fort Worth. The population of the town was just about 20,000 but after the news started covering the issue, roughly 12,000 people left and about 7,000 people became infected. You are part of the small 1,000 people that still survive. What will you do now? ====================================================== Character Application-- (Anything marked with a '*' is MANDATORY) *Name: *Ag. e: *Gen. der: *Previous/Current Occupation: * Appearance: *Clothing: *Strengths(Pick 2): *Weaknesses(Pick 2): *Special Abilities: *City of Origin: Bio: Personality: Pets (You need to take care of pets)(2 Max): (Bio and personality aren't mandatory but I recommend you do them just for fun XD) ====================================================== List of Strengths: Strong Smart Clever Thief Wise Brave Good-Looking Weapon's expert Vehicle's expert Strategy expert Navigation expert Tracking expert Animal expert List of Weaknesses: Weak Dumb Boring Accident-Prone Foolish Coward Never used a gun before Stinks at driving Has no strategy experience Always gets lost Terrible hunter (tracker) Animals hate you ====================================================== Rules: 1. You can only FIND the following weapons and these are the exact names: Pistol, Shotgun, Rifle, Sniper Rifle. You can use a melee weapon and call it anything you want. (Example: Knife, Machete, really sharp banana, ect.) (You can only START with enough ammo to kill 10 zombies 2. You cannot FIND/START with any sort of COMBAT vehicle (Example: Tanks, Attack helicopters, ect.) (Transportation ONLY) (You can use the guns you have to shoot while a passenger in a vehicle) 3. You cannot START with a FIXED vehicle (You can start your story with your vehicle breaking down.) 4. You can only carry enough ammo to kill 40 zombies (Per person) 5. You need at least 1 person to help you repair a vehicle via a reply post (Example: Tom: "I ask for bob for help on my car" Bob: "I give tom help on his car.") 6. You need at least 4 people to agree on killing someone or 3 people to agree on kicking them from your group 7. If you kill a zombie[s], make sure you tell at the end of the post how many you killed with which weapon and how much ammo you have left. (Example: [Killed 6 zombies with rifle. Have enough to kill 12 more]) 8. Have fun, this is a role-playing forum, not a rage/troll forum :P
Coachsam
#81720038Friday, November 09, 2012 12:43 AM GMT

*Name: Johnny 'Coach' McLaughin *Ag. e: 18 *Gen. der: M *Previous/Current Occupation: Student * Appearance: About 5'11'' brown somewhat curly hair, brown eyes, skinny *Clothing: Blue jeans, a dark green t-shirt and some hiking boots *Strengths(Pick 2): Brave & Strategy Expert *Weaknesses(Pick 2): Foolish & Accident-Prone *Special Abilities: Can run long distances *City of Origin: Detroit, Michigan Bio: Was a nerd before the zombie out-break and has strategy experience from playing tons of chess and FPS videogames. He gets his bravery from the confidence his war-veteran family but has never seen the rage of war until 3 days after the outbreak when his entire family was killed and eaten by zombies Personality: Lonely but brave. Easy to make freinds with but wants his own way when it comes down to big decisions. Pets: None
Tom1233456789
#81721943Friday, November 09, 2012 1:07 AM GMT

Name:Thomas Vermillia *Ag. e: 28 *Gen. der: Male *Previous/Current Occupation: Police Officer * Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, tall, and has a small scar on cheek. *Clothing: Usually wears a black T-Shirt *Strengths(Pick 2): Brave, Weapon's expert *Weaknesses(Pick 2): Animals hate me, Has no strategy experience *Special Abilities: Fast runner and a very good shot with weapons. *City of Origin: Canada, Ontario Personality: Not the smartest, but brave, and is friendly. (Hope I getz accepted.)
JeopardizedJake
#81723531Friday, November 09, 2012 1:29 AM GMT

Well look at this. Another. I guess these are in . . . .
Coachsam
#81995856Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:22 AM GMT

[Tom accepted] It was about 4 weeks into the outbreak when it finally hit me: the world is ending. Something I've only seen in video games was actually happening. I knew these zombies meant business when they overtook Flower Mound College Campus and ate all of my room mates. I made it out alive grabbing nothing but some food and the emergency fire-ax that was stored in the janitor's closet. I immediately started running away and searched for the nearest place to gather supplies or hopefully run across some sort of safe zone where people had things under control and I knew I had to do this FAST. I traveled about 3 miles to the east towards Dallas and near the exit of the town of Flower Mound. It took me about 30 minutes. I take a break in a clearing in the woods kind-of exposing myself, but I know how to easily shake of these dumb zombies if any come around. It is about 3:00 PM
hwen4
#81997970Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:52 AM GMT

Character Application-- (Anything marked with a '*' is MANDATORY) *Name: Bill Royce Johnson *Ag. e:36 *Gen. der: Male *Previous/Current Occupation: Military eight years ago/ Teacher * Appearance: About 5'11, weighing about 155 pounds. His hair is dark brown covering around his head in a buzz cut form, and his beard is thin. The eyes of his are dark-green, and cuts and scratches fill his hands; a scar cuts down his eye. *Clothing: He wears long shirt brown, with cargo jeans, and a brown jacket. Under the jacket is a flak-jacket. Combat boots cover his feet, and on his head is a pair of round glasses, and a bandanna. *Strengths(Pick 2):Strategy expert, Smart *Weaknesses(Pick 2):Animals hate you, quiet *Special Abilities: Years of Military (Years in the military gives that look, and knowledge, and skill which will help in the world we live in now) *City of Origin: Maltion, Colorado Bio: Life in the military was never in his plan, he wanted college after high-school, but with it came bills. He decided that scholarships which the military offered would get him past the bills. Though with the military came a skill military tactics ranking him to high, for him, to quit now, and just make a career. This thought was short-lasted; in a routine patrol a bomb knocked him out of the wish, and he returned to "civilized lands" just to follow the old dreams which high-school taught him. Now this.... Personality: Honest, Cold, tough Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. =====================================================
Coachsam
#81998412Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:58 AM GMT

[hwen (Bill Royce Johnson) quiet is not a weakness, but other than that feel free to start posting. Update your weaknesses your next post]
hwen4
#81998934Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:06 AM GMT

(Well, to be honest quiet can be a weakness....Anyway I will have Antisocial Personality Disorder yup, how about them apples, the military doesn't like guys that play around, so that's why Johnson didn't make it high into the career. Though over the years if being in teaching, it held it back lightly, and its not as bad as it was in the military.)
Coachsam
#81999257Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:12 AM GMT

[ok then just keep the weaknesses as 'Animals hate you & Social Disorder.' Is that cool with you?]
TNTJack
#81999328Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:13 AM GMT

*Name:Helsit Penro *Ag. e:35 *Gen. der:Male *Previous/Current Occupation:Wheat Farmer * Appearance:a small black mustache on face. Meduim cut hair with Ponytail. *Clothing:A red longshirt with a cowboy hat and black jeans.Gloves worn. *Strengths(Pick 2):Weapons expert,Strong *Weaknesses(Pick 2):Accident-Prone,Alcholic(If not,then Animals hate you) *Special Abilities:Careless *City of Origin:Dublin,Ireland. But lives near Flower Mound. Bio: Personality:Careless,Joyful,and gets even better the more he drinks. Pets (You need to take care of pets)(2 Max): (Can being Alcholic be a weakness? Cause Alcholics basicly need alchol.) Weapons:Kitchen knife and shotgun.
needle44
#81999513Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:16 AM GMT

*Name: Steve Mansbury *Ag. e: 26 *Gen. der:Male *Previous/Current Occupation: Construction Worker * Appearance: 5'10, he's well in shape, he has short black hair. He has brown eyes. *Clothing: He has on a white sleeveless T-Shirt, over it he wears a black jacket, and dark blue jeans. *Strengths(Pick 2):Strong, Weapons expert *Weaknesses(Pick 2): Has no strategy experience, Animals hate him. *Special Abilities: He is a skilled craftsman. *City of Origin: Columbus, Ohio. Personality: He hates people who joke around, he's quite serious.
Coachsam
#81999661Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:19 AM GMT

[TNT (Helsit Penro) as long as you keep in mind you are role-playing for an alcoholic, sure, it can be a weakness. I'm going to acknowledge 'alcoholic' as a 'Social disorder' but other than that, accepted]
Coachsam
#81999710Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:20 AM GMT

[Needle (Steve Mansbury) accepted]
TNTJack
#82000735Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:37 AM GMT

Helsit: "Crap...I out of alchol...." Helsit looks at his emtpy bottles,turning back to look at the wheat fields."I guess i need to get some wheat to make some..." Helsit heistes as he knows the zombies could be anywhere."Or maybe i could go to the store...They can't be out of everything..." Helsit stumbles past all the scavenged food,fuel and empty bottles in the barn top floor.He passes a wall marked with tallys under 'Zeds' and 'People'. 15 tallys under 'Zeds' and 4 tallys under 'People'."Note to self...mark 3 more zeds and half for wounded person..." Helsit snickers at the wall.
Coachsam
#82028369Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:16 PM GMT

Just inside the town of Flower Mound was the 'Second Chance' store. It got it's name from the infamous 'Last Chance' in hopes of bringing a sense of faith into settlers in the 1800's. I walked in the store to see if there was anyone around or hopefully some food or maybe even a gun. There wasn't anyone around but I could tell people were here within the past 2 weeks because the place was trashed and most of the shelves were completely empty. The only thing I saw were about 2 bottles of alcoholic beverage, a box of packaged oatmeal cookies, and behind the counter was a Pistol with enough ammo to take down maybe 8 zombies. I took everything besides the alcohol. I had no need for it, but as I was just about to walk out the entrance of the building, I heard a loud noise in the back of the store. I walked back to investigate, maybe someone was back there... It is about 3:45 PM
TNTJack
#82030116Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:42 PM GMT

Helsit: "Crap!...I knew i should have brought a flashlight!" Helsit says after he knocks over a shelve."At least my shotgun can take 6 of them zeds..." Helsit says to self before continueing on to search. A small thumping noise reminds him that he brought a zed right to the backdoor."I thought Carl had a pistol...But i don't see any signs of it..." Helsit looks around the back,trying to find the pistol."Mah..." Helsit shrugs as he starts heading to the front. *Carl was just a clerk who worked at the 'Second Chance' store. He bought a pistol for the store after some jerk in a hallowenn mask threated him with a knife. Just contrubiating to the RP.*
Coachsam
#82031058Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:56 PM GMT

I saw the door to the back of the store. I was really scared, but knew I had check just in case someone was back there. I checked my pistol to make sure it would stall on me and got closer to the door. My heart was racing and I could feel sweat rolling down my back. I reached for the door knob, it felt very cold, but it could have been because it was so hot out side and this store was pretty shady. I turned the door knob, and creaked the door open about 2 inches to get a peek inside. I couldn't see anything in there: it was too dark, so I said calmly yet assertively: "Is anyone in here?"
Coachsam
#82039953Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:44 AM GMT

[Your last post didn't show up >.> haha]
TNTJack
#82042059Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:07 AM GMT

Helsit spots the light coming from the open door. As he stumbles to it,he hears, "Is anyone in here?".He stops,and remebers the robbers."Yea,but don't try anything on me!" Helsit orders from the darkness,knowing his has the edge. But suddenly a medium size person begins to drag itself right into the light of the doorway,its face shows only a emotion of sadness."Carl?..." Helsit turns his head,trying to make out the face. The man lets out a low groan,letting only 1 word out."Meat..." *Carl looks like a zombie,but he is just gravely injured,very hungary and tired. But you don't know that...*
TNTJack
#82042214Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:09 AM GMT

I had to fix it...You can't say M on rodblox... O A N
Tom1233456789
#82044396Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:36 AM GMT

Thomas (Sorry for posting late, I'm very busy with 'life'...) I wake up and look at my alarm clock. It was around 9:00 AM. I took a peak outside and saw no zombies. "Heh... lucky-lucky I am." I mutter. I went into my basement and took the last bottle of water I had from my cabinet. I drink a bit of it and open another cabinet and take out a granola bar. "To surviving 4 weeks!" I say while taking a bite.
Coachsam
#82044674Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:40 AM GMT

"WATCH OUT!!" Johnny pulls up his pistol and attempts to fire it at the zombie looking man but the gun fails to operate as the pin connecting the trigger and the ignition hammer was missing. In desperate hopes of killing this zombie, Johnny goes for his fire-ax and starts powering up a swing!
TNTJack
#82046140Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:59 AM GMT

Carl slowly raises a gun while Johhny is messing around with his gun."Ple...Please..." Carl groans out,his throat dry for being stuck in the backroom."Wat...water..." Carl crawls back a little into darkness to avoid the axe blow."No one is killing anyone!" Helsit pipes up,raising his shotgun to the 2."This here is a double barreled,so you got 1 in a million chance of living." Helsit readys the gun on his shoulders. *Carl is actully using a gun he found when the robbers came. He struck one in the head,killed him and in the end...sorta cooked part of arms and ate them. He was desperate...
Coachsam
#82049291Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:39 AM GMT

Johnny slowly lowered his ax down and had a very surprised and confused look on his face. He looked over to the zombie looking man who had his pistol pointed at him and then looked over at the man with the shot gun doing the same. "Sorry, I, uuh... got caught up in the moment there... heh heh.."
hwen4
#82050562Wednesday, November 14, 2012 2:57 AM GMT

Bill sat in his apartment's roof, sniper in hand. Looking down the scope he decided what to do for the day. Scavenge? No he has enough supplies for awhile. Sleep? Can't do anything. Then he discovered what to do, taking up a strong presence the able bodied Bill spoke, "Well, lets work on that radio." He walked up to a monster-like system, fitting around a corner with it's machinery. He decided this idea was to dangerous weeks ago, but now if a swarm came look for him he would be ready. He sat, looking at the system, a radio. He was no tech, but reading the manuals and fiddling around with it got two systems running, one in main-street other a block away from home. Turn on the system got a low pitch, and a humming meaning "good" In his book. Rubbing his hands, Bill scanned the area for microphone, he hooked to the system. Finding he quickly checked if it worked and spoke. "Hello, Sargent Johnson here, and I have supplies and defense. Don't be stupid when you come to North Adams Avenue in the north eastern corner. Any person coming better let see there hands up, ok..." He turned it off, giving a short sigh.

of     16   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right