of     1   

spicycelerytherepeat
#81853189Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:18 AM GMT

or at least get into the natty? let's look at all the factors they'll likely drop between #5-#7, probably #7 so they're ahead of all the 2 loss teams (LSU, SCar) ahead of them at #7 is K-state, oregon, ND, georgia and florida kansas state has baylor and #17 texas remaining. they can remain at #1 or #2 with a win over texas, and take the Big XII oregon has #14 stanford and #11 oregon state remaining. beating both of those teams solidifies them at #1, but they have to play either USC or UCLA in the pac 12 conference championship. if they play USC, they can be put on upset alert ND has USC left to play. USC sucks this year, but ND is still a struggle (barely beating bad teams) georgia has no one but georgia tech left. GT can pull off an upset though florida has florida state left, which can surely jeprodize their chances alabama can only play georgia in the SEC championship game, which means that a) alabama has to win b) two out of the top 3 (ND, oregon and kansas state) need to lose for alabama to have a place in the natty
johnman124
#81853315Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:19 AM GMT

I was talking about this with my mom earlier.
TinyBerry3
#81853422Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:20 AM GMT

I think Stanford has a good chance against Oregon.
CheeseyMacral
#81853691Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:23 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Mydget
#81855464Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:43 AM GMT

Top matches to watch: Stanford - Oregon USC - Notre Dame Alabama - Georgia If Alabama wants a spot in the national championship, then first off, we'd need to win against Georgia, obviously. Then, Oregon or Notre Dame Would have to lose. If both do, then its very likely Alabama gets a spot in the national championship.

of     1