chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Hana123
#81993829Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:56 AM GMT

I give up. Fricking trolls.
Mr44
#82022945Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:48 PM GMT

12 roles? From what I've seen, you need a male and female from each of the twelve districts, excluding Elliot (Which I assume is your character). So, using basic algebra (Roles = 12 x 2 - 1), one can assume you need 23 actors to fit each role. You were planning on working 6 months on sets? That goes back to my "this project will take up a lot of time" idea I've previously stated. Anyone will tell you that making a highly detailed place is easier said than done. You're giving up now? What happened to "being dedicated"? And why are you giving up so early? Like I've said before, I didn't even touch 75% of ROBLOX machinima making. And I'm called a "troll"? What I did can be seen as "constructive criticism"; I was telling you about the common mistakes one can make. But noooo, I'm just "jealous" of how "dedicated" you are. This got me thinking, was this project a way of trying to "one-up" me? I'm sure you saw, but if you didn't, I'm involved in a machinima project that has gain considerable attention by the community. Maybe this Hunger Games film was a way of saying "I can do better than Mr44". I could be wrong, but it seems most likely, given our previous interactions. I know what you're going to say next, "You type too much". Well, truthfully, it's a lot of fun deconstructing the inner workings of your mind. I should do this to a lot more people, it's quite calming.
0Jay00
#82042035Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:07 AM GMT

If she wants to waste her time, let her! I think it's a good idea, overused or not. At least it has an interesting plot! And what's wrong with letting other people be in it? I'm going to enter, if no one else. Jay Carris 14 Girl District 8 (or other) <-- Looks just like my character, but with long black hair
Hana123
#82042092Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:08 AM GMT

Thank you. :D
shaconga
#82056549Wednesday, November 14, 2012 4:39 AM GMT

-_- This is a pretty big project, but when its done tell me. :3
Mr44
#82074718Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:43 PM GMT

The problem isn't her wasting time, it's working on a ridiculously ambitious project only to get very little attention afterward. Let's be honest here, ROBLOX videos don't get that many viewers and people who make them get very little subscribers. The only "popular" channels are from people who have a considerable amount of fame on ROBLOX. Hana is going to make this video for the purpose of getting subscribers. ("I want subscribers" http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=81817176&PageIndex=2) I'm cautioning her against making a really ambitious ROBLOX film because she won't get a lot of subscribers doing that.
pengu78
#82100997Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:09 AM GMT

CAN I BE PART OF DISTRICT 12

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2