of     1   

Poppleworks
#81978575Monday, November 12, 2012 10:51 PM GMT

I am making a new movie called "Wonderland". It is based off of the Broadway show by Frank Wildhorn. The show had a short run, with only 23 performances in 3 months. The reason that happened is that a critic said not to see it only due to a main character belting out her singing in live performances. The show ended for the last time one night with the two main actors getting engaged. There's just some history for you. Anyways, the show puts a modern/steampunk twist on the original story of "Through the Looking Glass" by Lewis Carrol. These parts are subject to change. PLOT: Alice (WaterLover) is a teacher and failing children's author. She lives in Queens, New York in apartment 8A. She is going through a recent divorce from her husband, Jack (RightfulBigmac1) and is taking care of their daughter, Chloe (Undecided). Her mother-in-law, Elizabeth (Undecided) is taking care of Chloe while Alice is at the school. Chloe is being read "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" when Alice comes home. Chloe laments how she wishes that things could be the way it used to be. Alice says that she hit her head on the service elevator and that she got a massive headache. While Chloe and Elizabeth eat dinner, Alice falls asleep. Alice wakes up to see a White Rabbit (popsfootloose949) running past her. She chases after him into the service elevator, in which he disappears. She gets trapped in the elevator as it goes down, while a voice guides her to Wonderland. She meets a group of strange people as they introduce her to the concept of this place. She is left to figure out the "Drink Me" puzle. After she does, she finds herself in front of a jazzy Caterpillar (henzter3000). He tells her to discover who she is, and that "metamorphosis" changes who we think we are. She then meets the Chesire Cat, who calls himself El Gato (Robloxdevil1337). He tells her to go with the flow of life and take things easy. He explains through the song that Alice should not worry so much, because everything will turn out OK. She is introduced to Jack, the White Knight. He eplains that he and his boy band of knights will protect Alice if anything should happen to her. That is all of the plot I will give out for right now, but that is the main beginning. Tell me if you like or hate it, or watch the actual show on Youtube.
Poppleworks
#81996425Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:29 AM GMT

Bump
arclordrpg
#81999135Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:10 AM GMT

Only arclordrpg knows the genre of Steampunk well enough. ~xXArclordrpgXx~
Poppleworks
#82022320Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:37 PM GMT

Meh. It's only the setting of the second act that makes the twist.
arclordrpg
#82032620Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:16 PM GMT

lolnoep ~xXArclordrpgXx~
LunaLG
#82053510Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:43 AM GMT

I would be interested in a minor role if its ok also message me
Poppleworks
#82095981Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:12 AM GMT

Please join my group if you are interested.
Pivotal
#82099566Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:52 AM GMT

Aru tokoro ni, chiisa na yume ga arimasha. Dare ga mita no ka wakaranai, sore wa chiisa na yume desa. Chiisa na yume wa omoimasha. Kono mama kiete iku no wa iya da. Dousureba, hito ni boku o mite moraeru darou. chiisa na yume wa kangaete kangaete, soshe tsui ni omoitsukimasha. Ningen o jibun no naka ni mayoikomasete, sekai o tsukurasereba ii to. ichibanme ARISU wa isamashiku ken o katate ni, fushigi no kuni. ironna mono o kirisutete, makka na michi o ste itta. sonna ARISU wa, mori no oku. tsumibito no you ni tojikomerarete. mori ni dekita michi igai ni, kanojo no sei o shiru sube wa nashi.
Poppleworks
#82099777Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:55 AM GMT

So, are you speaking Japanese or something?
Poppleworks
#82099905Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:56 AM GMT

I can't believe I din't recognie that as Swahili. *facepalm*
Poppleworks
#82100207Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:59 AM GMT

Well, I couldn't translate that to English, but here's the description in Swahili. Mimi kufanya movie mpya iitwayo "Wonderland". Ni ni msingi mbali ya show Broadway na Frank Wildhorn. show alikuwa na muda mfupi, na maonyesho 23 tu katika miezi 3. sababu kwamba kilichotokea ni kwamba critic alisema si kuona tu kutokana na tabia kuu ya kuvurumisha nje uimbaji wake katika maonyesho ya kuishi. show kumalizika kwa muda wa mwisho moja usiku na mbili watendaji kuu kupata wanaohusika. Kuna baadhi tu ya historia kwa ajili yenu. Anyways, show unaweka twist kisasa / steampunk juu ya hadithi ya asili ya "Kupitia Glass Kuangalia" na Lewis CARROL. Hizi sehemu ni kubadilika. Vitimbi: Alice (WaterLover) ni mwalimu na mwandishi kushindwa watoto. Anaishi katika Queens, New York katika ghorofa 8A. Yeye anaenda kupitia talaka ya hivi karibuni kutoka kwa mumewe, Jack (RightfulBigmac1) na kutumia huduma ya binti yao, Chloe (Sijaamua). Mama mkwe, Elizabeth (Sijaamua) ni kutumia huduma ya Chloe wakati Alice ni shuleni. Chloe ni kuwa kusoma "Adventures Alice katika Wonderland" wakati Alice anakuja nyumbani. Chloe analaumu jinsi yeye anataka kuwa mambo inaweza kuwa njia kutumika kuwa. Alice anasema kuwa alimgonga kichwa chake juu ya lifti huduma na kwamba yeye got kuumwa kichwa kubwa. Wakati Chloe na Elizabeth kula chakula cha jioni, Alice huanguka usingizi. Alice anaamka kuona Sungura White (popsfootloose949) mbio nyuma yake. Yeye inakimbizana kwake ndani ya lifti ya huduma, ambayo yeye kutoweka. Yeye anapata trapped katika lifti kama unaendelea chini, wakati sauti humwongoa kwake Wonderland. Yeye hukutana kundi la watu wageni kama wao kuanzisha wake katika dhana ya mahali hapa. Yeye ni wa kushoto na takwimu kutoka "Kunywa Me" puzle. Baada ya yeye hana, yeye anajikuta mbele ya Caterpillar Jazzy (henzter3000). Anawaambia yake kugundua ambaye yeye yuko, na kwamba "metamorphosis" mabadiliko ambao tunafikiri ni. Hon kisha hukutana Cat Chesire, ambaye anajiita El Gato (Robloxdevil1337). Anawaambia yake kwenda na mtiririko wa maisha na kuchukua mambo rahisi. Anaeleza kupitia wimbo kwamba Alice haipaswi wasiwasi sana, kwa sababu kila kitu kitakuwa sawa. Yeye ni kuletwa kwa Jack, Knight White. Yeye eplains kwamba yeye na kijana wake bendi ya Knights nitakulinda Alice kama kitu lazima kutokea kwake. Hiyo ni wote wa njama nitakupa nje kwa sasa hivi, lakini ni mwanzo kuu. Niambie kama wewe kama au chuki yake, au kutazama show halisi kwenye Youtube.
Pivotal
#82139292Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:57 PM GMT

"So, are you speaking Japanese or something?" Alice Human Sacrifice.
valentinegurlz
#82205286Saturday, November 17, 2012 12:25 AM GMT

I wanna be chloe!
Poppleworks
#82231628Saturday, November 17, 2012 6:00 AM GMT

Please join my group if you are interested.

of     1