of     1   

l3ommer
#82158003Friday, November 16, 2012 2:48 AM GMT

Hello, I am the President, and Star Player of the SFCFA University of Oregon, Boomer Young. If you didn't already see from inside sources (jet), I am resigning from my school. It might be out of anger, it might be out of sadness, well, it's out of both. It might just be me, but I can't really take much more of the league. The way Oregon has been treated, the way I have been treated. I have yet seen a sign of respect towards my school and I for our hard work. It is also taking a toll in my Personal Life. I think about the league too much, I might have a problem. Before the problem gets worse, I am going to nip it in the bud. If you have any comments or concerns (please, no disrespect about my decision) , leave them below. x Boomer Young
zim347
#82158296Friday, November 16, 2012 2:53 AM GMT

sadness?
DeshaunRayban
#82158401Friday, November 16, 2012 2:54 AM GMT

It might just be me, but I can't really take much more of the league. The way Oregon has been treated, the way I have been treated. I have yet seen a sign of respect towards my school and I for our hard work. -Won the last natty -the win still counts -JH mainly took the brunt of the punishment -All you cant do is sign people and dropped a rank which in retrospect isnt even that much cause i didnt even get on double for this only cause that cripples the team even more then taking JH out cause yall where the main focus of the team
VibrantSky
#82158455Friday, November 16, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

I don't understand. The only thing that happened. Was that you were excluded from first place FOR A WEEK. And then you won't be able to sign players (LIKE YOU EVEN NEED TO). This is a stupid resignation if that's the case. Most teams can't even say they're in first place. I don't understand your logic on leaving unless you just don't want to play.
BlueMatter
#82158503Friday, November 16, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

lost 1st place going 2 go cry lol sucks2suck sorrynotsorry
zim347
#82158505Friday, November 16, 2012 2:56 AM GMT

onoes dropped 2 2nd place mus quit nao
l3ommer
#82158857Friday, November 16, 2012 3:01 AM GMT

"It is also taking a toll in my Personal Life. I think about the league too much, I might have a problem. Before the problem gets worse, I am going to nip it in the bud." Guys, the 1st reason isn't truly the reason why I quit. I just used that to make me feel better that I have a problem in thinking about the league too much and taking it too seriously.

of     1