chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

TinyBerry3
#82161980Friday, November 16, 2012 3:45 AM GMT

All anyone will remember you is that you quit and made a deal out of it and quit your team during an Oregon penalty.
Romoism
#82162017Friday, November 16, 2012 3:46 AM GMT

>Mossing >online video game ROOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
wsd906
#82162086Friday, November 16, 2012 3:47 AM GMT

1. its crabtree'ing 2. we never complained about muffin or anything, we simply decided to contact cdawg to make sure he knew about JH
l3ommer
#82162126Friday, November 16, 2012 3:47 AM GMT

he knew about jh because he let jh play.
DeshaunRayban
#82162391Friday, November 16, 2012 3:51 AM GMT

YOU THINK I'M OVERATED CDAWG? No you got cartman syndrome and you blow your self out of proportions like your this dominate force? I've got the best record against zim football wise played better competition then you in your time in the SF was way more underlooked then oregon only cause Boston college couldn't always beat the power stacked team all the time (even though we beat the number 1 seed twice and never was ranked one ever in the RNCAAF) And won the MLB of the Year and Sim won WR of the YEar in like season 3 or 4 and i havent glaoted about my accoplishments like you do FOR LIKE THE LONGEST When i say your overrated you but your self into this ridcilouisly untouchable level which you aren't at you just aren't good player:yes? Ego: size of the friggen good year blimp Legendary record: yes Legendary attitude: no you go into this Stair mode where it's impossible to overlook moments like this cause you go all out I'VE ONLY BEEN THE MOST CONSISTENT PLAYER IN YOUR LEAGUE Ok im not denying that but your still blowing your self out of proptions ZIM IS SUPER OVERATED, EVEN I CAN MOSS BETTER THAN HIM. Zim overrated , at moments yes but he's manage to show way more versatility then you as player on both sides of the game and has been way more progression
l3ommer
#82162627Friday, November 16, 2012 3:54 AM GMT

I think double was doing this on purpose This is probably a flamebait post lol Double knows he's not the greatest, heck I'm equal his level...
DeshaunRayban
#82162669Friday, November 16, 2012 3:55 AM GMT

he knew about jh because he let jh play. -Becuase i never knew about the PM the PM just changed everything and no one got into my ear about that my problem was the fact that you guys dont respect me enough to follow the rules and run all this shady under the table stuff cause you're too power hungry too get the best squad they can build as fast as possible
l3ommer
#82162858Friday, November 16, 2012 3:58 AM GMT

yea so we can compete against the 2 other "power squads" that are most likely going under the table too..
Congy
#82162944Friday, November 16, 2012 3:59 AM GMT

omg i can moss better than someone on an online game!!! give me a million bucks!
DeshaunRayban
#82163878Friday, November 16, 2012 4:15 AM GMT

yea so we can compete against the 2 other "power squads" that are most likely going under the table too.. YOU WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP HOW CAN YOU BE UNDER THE TABLE WHEN YOU WON A CHAMPIONSHIP Yes you beat power sqauds but your going around acting like your done it all which you havent (mainly dead double and death mostly Dobule) youre are a power squad im not denying that at all but really your guys are acting like your total victims in this when i told everyone I NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING MOVE ON THAT ROSTER ASAP
DeshaunRayban
#82164507Friday, November 16, 2012 4:27 AM GMT

Why would've I been punished? the underhanded signing of JH then cutting him even though no one told me he was cut For you wanting ITT to win the Championship game? Um no i really could care less who wins do i make predictions before hand yes do i care who wins no cause i get no benefit out of it I didn't even PLAY in that game and I would've gotten in trouble. it has nothing to do with the game get that through your thick skull its the fact you posted your pm convo just started something unesscary cause you YOUR SELF ADMITTED HE WAS ON THE TEAM AND HE SIGNED TO ST CLOUD AND YOU SAID NOTHING KIND OF SUSPICIOUS WHEN I FIND OUT ABOUT THIS NOW AND YOUR CLAIMED JH SINCED THE 5th
zim347
#82187943Friday, November 16, 2012 8:38 PM GMT

yeah I admit Im not as good as I was at QB but thats mostly cause I played WR for non-SF leagues for the past 3 months. *brushes off dust* tiem 2 get back into QBing more

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2