of     1   

omega103
#82641543Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:08 PM GMT

What I mean is that you can search a game with the genre and attributes of gear. How about you can look for one or more gears at the same time. You can separate the place search with the gear search or combine it. How about a tab that shows an empty box with "Gear Search" near the place search. When you click the box there is a check mark and the tab opens to an icon of genre and attributes of gears. Well, the tab idea is going too far, but it can help. Also make it able to get multiple genre and attributes if possible. Following the structure, my point is that it is to make searching a place that allows gear easier. Why would you buy a gear you want to use with other people and search until you find a place in page 50 that matches your gear? It will help people avoid or find the place. I want to find a place that allows like skateboard and not allow swords, but why do I have to look 30 pages of games until I find one with players? Yes, I am usually to lazy to search all the games because you have to look on the game, it doesn't match my gear, then you have to back out and look in another game. Now, there are some pros and cons. My pros I find in this is that you can avoid a place of a specific gear that people might have and annoy you. One is same as the evidence, find match. My cons is that the creator might not configure it, you might have got the wrong set of gear searched, and it may take up space of a search page. Yes there is a gear-allowed or no-gear sign on the games, but you need to find out what type of gears on the game page. Anyway, I think it would be hard to make, not easy. My reason is that you need enough space and have good scripting to do it because it is not in the game, it is on the site. So if you make a "gear" search for a place I'm sure people will search.

of     1