chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

IAmBossoyes
#84555683Monday, December 17, 2012 2:09 AM GMT

Just spend 10-5 bucks and get bc .-.
starman444
#84558035Monday, December 17, 2012 2:32 AM GMT

BC show financial support to keep ROBLOX going, therefore, ROBLOX rewards them with special privileges. Yes, NBC are people. They probably wouldn't have an account if they weren't Yes, NBC need rights. And we do: Foruming Buying items Playing games Building a game Making models Making decals Joining groups Using Trade Currency Making a blurb Sending PMs Sending FRs Able to acquire ROBLOX badges Able to acquire Player badges Able to comment Able to make sets Able to make a friend a Best friend Able to buy game passes What more do we need? You say we need rights, yet, we have a plethora of them at hand already! LOAD "*",8,1
AbstractAlex
#85293875Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:21 AM GMT

WNTS. Also, it already costs ROBLOX money to have NBC players on ROBLOX. So for all those NBCers, ROBLOX is doing you a favour by paying for you to be on this website for free. It costs them money to: Let you form, store your 1 place, store your PMS, store your hats, save your profile, and about 1000 other things. So if it were up to me, NBC would not be allowed to forum as all they seem to do is beg for "rights". This is ROBLOX. You will not find in the charter of rights "A person is allowed at least 5 places on ROBLOX". I don't think you'll find that. Anyone else that supports this thread will answer to the admins. Do not overpost, let this die or I'll have it closed.
Kitteh6660
#85294369Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:28 AM GMT

3-5 places are a bit too much for NBC, don't you think? 2 places would be good enough.
Kevin7704
#85295842Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:47 AM GMT

hahahaha no OP, read the WNTS for once, please
maddie20012
#85297610Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:12 AM GMT

..Nothing to say here... ~ ~ <- My signature
boomer549
#85300979Wednesday, December 26, 2012 5:58 AM GMT

In a sort-of reply to Starman's post (and to everyone else), We're actually quite lucky to have these rights. There are many P2Ps out there, and those with EXTREMELY limited freedom without membership. Take CP for example. CP was a once great place, where everyone can have fun without membership restricting them. Shoot, the only few things that I remember that came with membership was clothes, more puffles, and the ability to edit your house. Probably a couple of other things too, but I can't remember those. Then, came the Disney Era... Things have, as far as I know, gone downhill. Many games require a membership to further enjoy it, you can only buy blue puffles when you could've bought blue and red back then. To be a ninja, you need to have membership. And I don't think that's all... Think about it. We have many rights compared to others. -The Forum Pirate ( )-

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3