of     1   

MacKeeper
#83603758Monday, December 03, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

Hi I'm new and my name is MacKeeper. I have been getting many friend requests lately from random people because of my name. But anyways, I just want to introduce myself. My name is Zachary I live in the US. I have done pretty well lately on ROBLOX. I have been researching ROBLOX on how to build, C-Frame, and GUIs. I have built a great game called Sword Fight On The Glass which you can see with this link: http://www.roblox.com/Sword-Fight-On-The-Glass-place?id=99437424. I got the idea from Shedletsky and his Sword Fighting Game Which you can see here: http://www.roblox.com/Sword-Fights-on-the-Heights-IV-place?id=47324. I gave him some credit for giving me the idea and also making the swords. I'm not trying to advertise this game, please don't mislead what I'm trying to say. But anyways I am a good builder and ROBLOXian. I respect others and also YOU. If people don't respect me I just ignore them. As you can see, I have great grammar. I don't join groups by being requested and places too. But if you want to stay in touch with me just send me a message or add me as an friend and we can chat sometimes.
foIie
#83606163Monday, December 03, 2012 11:51 PM GMT

Hey. Trust me, you'll like ROBLOX. Just watch out for the Forum trolls... Especially this one RolePlaying troll: bebithetuffle. I AM WARNING YOU!!! :O Also, don't go to Off Topic unless you want to be outrageously trolled. OT has been invaded! Just a few tips about the Forum. Be warned! They are not only in the forums...
guest81726354
#83616467Tuesday, December 04, 2012 1:37 AM GMT

Thanks GOD for people like you. You seem like a good grammatical guy who is good at building! Welcome to Roblox by the way! I'll take a look at your place by the way!
GuestIy
#83634408Tuesday, December 04, 2012 5:14 AM GMT

Hello there, and welcome to ROBLOX! I'm sure you know all about the games, forums, building, etc. so I thought I'd just say there are A LOT of people who rage in games when you kill them, but besides that I really enjoy ROBLOX! Have a nice stay! ᾏᶅᶅ Ĥąįĺ Ŧĥȇ Ӎįģĥt ốᶂ Ӎåëĺᶂốȓģȇ!
brickwalker
#83638875Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:51 AM GMT

Welcome to ROBLOX! Have fun! :)

of     1