coolieman2
#83850705Friday, December 07, 2012 10:28 PM GMT

VOTE: YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! ::))
iconareign
#83850933Friday, December 07, 2012 10:31 PM GMT

Ugh. Why does that ^ always happen?
KimYuDori
#83853884Friday, December 07, 2012 11:07 PM GMT

I agree with all of them,but... 8. Don't bring age into the picture. It's a game for kids, people. Is it really an insult to call someone a kid? No. Stop treating it as such. Plus, when you do vouch for how old you are, they say "Yeah right" and don't believe you. So many people think that they're older than me when they're 12 (I'm older than 12, and also older than 13. How much older? Can't say that.) I'm 13+ and I'm not lying.Some others lie about their ages but,the point is simple.Some parents make accounts for their kids,or they guard them while they make them.The idea of this (5-8,8-10,10-12,13+) are that if the parent really guards her/his child that is younger than 13,this parent haves control of the account.This helps alot.Actually,I can tell that the 85% would lie about it,but the 15% wouldn't,and if those are younger than 13,the parent would have control of the child's account.
watevs44
#83901758Saturday, December 08, 2012 1:34 PM GMT

"I tend to doubt this will be closed to be honest with you. Some people like and agree with it. You don't and are making a big deal out of it." *Facepalm* Okie, I think you should go back and read everything I've said because... oh *facepalm* Do you just shut off? -- "You never see anyone else coming back to insult me and the forum," +1 "You're oblivious" +1 "You don't understand the concept of meanness" -- "but here you are. Coming back. To do nothing but be mean." +1 "You don't understand the concept of meanness" -- "Granted, simple came back, along with Stelth, but stelth wasn't criticizing the forum in his second post. It doesn't look quite like simple is being horrid to anyone either." +1 Contradiction -- "It's only you, watevs, and you have absolutely no reason left to be here." You keep speaking garbage of me and bumping an illegitimate thread. That's plenty reason. It's my duty as a forumer to take you down a notch using logic and grace. -- "So if you would please, just leave me and this forum alone. You won't get it shut down just because you don't like it." +1 "You're oblivious" !Kiwi Overlord:3
watevs44
#83902139Saturday, December 08, 2012 1:42 PM GMT

If you would simply open your eyes and read, Thunder, you'd see that I have reiterated over and over that I am not against anything you've said here. You've blatantly assumed my stance on your post because you have difficulty accepting it's in the wrong place. Those are YOUR faults. I think it would be swell if everybody could be nice to each other. I am a pacifist like no other in my own right. THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION FOR THE ROBLOX MODERATORS AND THUS, DOES NOT BELONG IN S&I. That's all I've been saying this entire time. Yet you come after me with assumptions, hypocrisies and blindly swing your arms without reading anything I've said. You basically vomit out everything you've already said without realizing I've dealt with it already in a flawless manner. If you were in the S&I Forumer's Crew, I wouldn't even accept you. Not because I don't like you, but because your arguing skills are deplorable. Sorry, that's the bitter truth. You need to look before you tread because you're running around in a circle and making yourself look inept. Before you write some more, why don't you read, mk? Read. !Kiwi Overlord:3
thunderbolt777
#83918638Saturday, December 08, 2012 5:10 PM GMT

Grace? Oh, no no no no no. The word to describe you and your posts here is not graceful. You are not some sort of justice-bringing superhero. In case you haven't noticed, I'm only posting on this thread to get my point across to you and a few other people (which, as I've mentioned before, haven't returned because they have better things to do) which you're not getting. I am not "rebumping" the thread, people are posting on their own. If you want this settled, why don't you talk to an actual forum mod? I have read every single one of your posts and all other posts leading up to it and after them, and I have concluded that you truly need to find a forum that you can enjoy posting on instead of attempting to put this one through the nether regions. Your "I'm a pacifist too" argument I'm finding hard to believe. If you truly wanted me to believe it, you would have brought it up earlier and said that they were okay suggestions but in the wrong place. You do not end an argument or thread this way. I refuse to move this forum, and if you somehow get it deleted, so what? Is this some crowning achievement of your life? To destroy forums? If you disagree with me, go ahead and post your own version of these suggestions on the "correct" forum. This really shouldn't be that hard, these are suggestions and ideas and thus they belong in the suggestions and ideas forum. The word ROBLOX in the description may not always necessarily mean the collective admin account ROBLOX, maybe it's the entire website that could be in question.
Squatpumps
#83918990Saturday, December 08, 2012 5:14 PM GMT

Next time got to RT. OK? Thanks you. ~ The WNTS Police ~
Espithel
#83919095Saturday, December 08, 2012 5:15 PM GMT

"Children are the nastist things on the internet." -My brother, a very annoying reply boy and fellow. Anyway, assuming the above is true, it's not a problem you can fix. But one thing that doesn't need an assumption: Not a valid suggestion. Don't get me wrong, it's a (sort of) good list of rules. But roblox can't implement them or do anything with them. You're basically saying "Hey! You do this! Stop doing that!" 10 times over.
Flunken
#83919669Saturday, December 08, 2012 5:20 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Silentcrafter11
#83921676Saturday, December 08, 2012 5:42 PM GMT

Don't bother trying to fix grammar on the internet. You may see a point to it, but I don't. Not every knows english well, as we all come from different places. Go ahead and start freaking out at people typing "Your" instead of what it's supposed to be. Message me if you'd like to discuss more topics.
THESYRUPKIDD
#83924076Saturday, December 08, 2012 6:10 PM GMT

if you actually care about that then thats 2 darn bad 4 u
watevs44
#83932668Saturday, December 08, 2012 7:57 PM GMT

OP, "Grace? Oh, no no no no no. The word to describe you and your posts here is not graceful." Shocking how little I care what you think. -- "You are not some sort of justice-bringing superhero. In case you haven't noticed, I'm only posting on this thread to get my point across to you and a few other people (which, as I've mentioned before, haven't returned because they have better things to do) which you're not getting." Translation: I don't read -- "I am not "rebumping" the thread, people are posting on their own. If you want this settled, why don't you talk to an actual forum mod?" And yet here we are, this on the front page again. -- "I have read every single one of your posts and all other posts leading up to it and after them," Okay then. Did you understand them? -- "and I have concluded that you truly need to find a forum that you can enjoy posting on instead of attempting to put this one through the nether regions." I enjoy posting on the S&I Forum. -- "Your "I'm a pacifist too" argument I'm finding hard to believe." Translation: I'M COMMITTING A DEBATING FELONY AND SIMPLY ASSUMING HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT MY 'COURTESY RULES' DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU'VE NEVER CALLED THEM WRONG OR BAD BECAUSE I CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT THIS WAS POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM. -- "If you truly wanted me to believe it, you would have brought it up earlier and said that they were okay suggestions but in the wrong place. You do not end an argument or thread this way." Translation: I AM COMMITTING THE AFOREMENTIONED FELONY AND AGAIN, HEAVILY IMPLYING I HAVE NOT WRITTEN WHAT YOU TYPE -- "I refuse to move this forum," Even though I'm right. Hmm. -- "and if you somehow get it deleted, so what?" Well, it won't be here any more. Happy days. That's what. -- "Is this some crowning achievement of your life?" I hope you know you're not hurting me. -- "To destroy forums?" Destroying illegitimate threads* with brilliant logic is quite fun. -- "If you disagree with me," I'm sorry, didn't you already erroneously assume I did? -- "go ahead and post your own version of these suggestions on the "correct" forum." No thanks, it'll do nothing. -- "This really shouldn't be that hard, these are suggestions and ideas and thus they belong in the suggestions and ideas forum." "This forum is for posting your ideas and suggestions for how to improve the ROBLOX site. The forum is read daily by ROBLOX staff. They make note of what you are asking for" - ReeseMcBlox, forum moderator. Not for how you'd like the community to be. -- "The word ROBLOX in the description may not always necessarily mean the collective admin account ROBLOX, maybe it's the entire website that could be in question." I've been here a lot longer than you. frozengaia was around IN 2004. And us, S&I Veterans, are telling you that just because the name is S&I, does not mean it's for any suggestions and ideas. You've clearly just pointed out you're shutting off all logic centers and doing what you want. !Kiwi Overlord:3
thunderbolt777
#83935818Saturday, December 08, 2012 8:31 PM GMT

You know what? I'm tired of all of these long posts and since this is clearly solving nothing, I am just going to take Flunken's advice and get on with my life. The final point here is that I am not moving this thread and nothing you say will convince me to do so or convince me that I'm stupid or whatever degrading thing you're trying to get across. I will allow people to post should they please and maybe add additional suggestions if I get enough positive responses/constructive criticisms. I did note that in this issue of "Watevs attempts to tell" you didn't include anything about "ask a forum mod," so it's my assumption that you will/have since you're so opposed to the thread.
RitaTheCinnamonRoll
#83936653Saturday, December 08, 2012 8:40 PM GMT

I think all, appart from 7 and the grammar rule should be actual rules.
watevs44
#83939689Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:15 PM GMT

"You know what? I'm tired of all of these long posts and since this is clearly solving nothing," Well, it raises my post count. There's a positive :3 -- "I am just going to take Flunken's advice and get on with my life." Good for you. Forfeits are still delicious for me. Thank you for admitting defeat. -- "The final point here is that I am not moving this thread and nothing you say will convince me to do so or convince me that I'm stupid or whatever degrading thing you're trying to get across." Ahh, so logic does go out the window. -- "I will allow people to post should they please and maybe add additional suggestions if I get enough positive responses/constructive criticisms." In spite of the fact that this is in the wrong place. Like multiple, even supporters, have said. -- "I did note that in this issue of "Watevs attempts to tell" you didn't include anything about "ask a forum mod," so it's my assumption that you will/have since you're so opposed to the thread." You should stop assuming things. You're more often than not wrong. !Kiwi Overlord:3
thunderbolt777
#83941957Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:42 PM GMT

Now that this argument rubbish is over, maybe some adjustments to guidelines are in order... Maybe another guideline too. #9 REPRINT: Try to use grammar if you can help it. I know some of you are from other countries and English isn't your first language and that English isn't always the easiest for most in school, but I at least want an attempt. For example, "Yo, Boreal, you're hair is on fire" is not technically correct, but one can see that you're trying. Not trying is "yo boreal you hair on fire." Grammatical and spelling mistakes can completely change your message around. Say, for example, you want to say shirt. Forgetting one certain letter will result in a word that has been censored since the beginning and trigger your banishment for one day. #7. This really doesn't have any changes, but I want to emphasize the line "if you can help it" and provide unique hat options that cost Tickets. http://www.roblox.com/Electric-Punk-item?id=33172528 http://www.roblox.com/Village-Fool-item?id=37208763 http://www.roblox.com/Globot-item?id=28280433 and http://www.roblox.com/Winter-Celebration-item?id=19381378 And how about guideline #11? I found it in my attic yesterday. It was in a chest, and the key was materialized out of positive comments and constructive criticisms. Hmmm... 11. Trolling=Bad. It's just not funny anymore... At all. It ruins the game experience for multiple people at a time. Granted, this can lead into guideline #10 for the trolled people, but if they do follow the guideline and leave, guess what? Your troll has just evolved into forever alone.
watevs44
#83943421Saturday, December 08, 2012 9:59 PM GMT

Another token in the "watevs44 is right and you are wrong" jar. This thing is getting heavy. !Kiwi Overlord:3
thunderbolt777
#83959013Sunday, December 09, 2012 1:02 AM GMT

It's like you're trying to start another argument. Stop it, if you please.
watevs44
#83964006Sunday, December 09, 2012 1:56 AM GMT

It's not as if I stated anything that wasn't true. !Kiwi Overlord:3
GoldNHeart
#83965062Sunday, December 09, 2012 2:07 AM GMT

"we should have to the right to use grammar and not to use it, yes?" That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. You can go ahead and not use grammar and look like an idiot; people need to understand you. If you're just chatting with friends or something, it doesn't really matter, but when you are telling the world something, you need to be understandable. And as for #7, what if the Sk9er boi is what I want to wear? Not everyone wears stuff just because it's cool, you know. On #10, somebody recently told me that "noob" and "newb" had different meanings, now you're saying the opposite. I'm confused (but I don't think there's a difference). On #9, I can't tell you how many people I've gotten angry with for bad grammar/spelling. This is the best one yet. And lastly, #3: I HATE that. Before my BC expired, I was at an obby when some girl was making fun of someone else. I told her to stop and that she was being mean, and she started saying "well you're just a stuck up BCer because you're trying to rub it in my face like who cares" and blah blah blah. They think I have loads of money, when really, I don't. This isn't exactly a suggestion, though, but I wanted to share my feedback. :)
GoldNHeart
#83966023Sunday, December 09, 2012 2:18 AM GMT

"This really shouldn't be that hard, these are suggestions and ideas and thus they belong in the suggestions and ideas forum." Read the description of S&I. It's suggestions to make ROBLOX better. This is just basically telling people to shut up and be perfect.
bloxer123456
#83966628Sunday, December 09, 2012 2:24 AM GMT

#7 TRUE STORY HOLY OMG SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS kiklol
thunderbolt777
#83974365Sunday, December 09, 2012 3:57 AM GMT

Okay, see, feedback is nice to get if you present in in a nice and professional manner. I personally don't think I was wrong about too many things said, but clearly you disagree, so I think we should just leave it at that.
PIebeian
#83974591Sunday, December 09, 2012 3:59 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
spIashes
#83975960Sunday, December 09, 2012 4:15 AM GMT

Support