of     1   

builderkirby2
#843733Monday, April 28, 2008 9:04 AM GMT

builder should put people in the catalog to save room on the nav bar,also it would be cool to,if you want to leave forever go to your profile and click "leave forever(only the person can choose their person to leave) and then when someone sees you in the catalog and you he can click the "get pasword" button beside the person and under the desc of the person if its there(the desc will tell why he/she wants to leave forever)and a pop up message appears like your buying something and it will say "want to get this persons password?(also the person that wants to leave must put there pasword in the "whats your password?" box when they click the leave forever button)and when you click yes the pasword will appear in a pop up messagean you can be thet person,BUT when you leave forever,all your places items models hats shirts pants t-shirts and favorites will now go to guy who got the password,ALSO when one person touches the button the button will become an "already gotten password by someone" button and not clickable so only 1 person can get the password without multiple people but i'm just saying put people in the catalog as the main idea i had...
Neoomegasonic
#843739Monday, April 28, 2008 9:12 AM GMT

SWEET IDEA WE COULD GET LOTS OF PPL AND THEY WOULD KNOW THEIR ACC IS SAFE AND WONT BE HACKED
headshot
#843758Monday, April 28, 2008 10:10 AM GMT

there is just something plain wrong with this, i can't put my finger on it though. i mean seriously, just cause you left doesn't mean that you should be put up for sale, that would be like selling people to other people for petes sake. and what more, why would someone WANT someone impersona-.... actually, BEING THEM, they wouldnt even get the tix cause YOU WOULD OWN THEIR ACCOUNT! dude, imagining when you leave, you get put in a catalog LIKE A PAIR OF SHOES, and someone is paying TO BE YOU! you wouldn't get the money either! what are you? one of those who wants mikeds, are92, or any other famous people accounts? even if it was a nameless persons account, that seems just plain sick to me. or if what you're meaning to say is that you simply want more space on the browse, you could have some sort of button on browse that says "search active accounts", which would simply show people who don't have the "inactive account" button checked, or have visited in the last month and one that says "search all accounts", which shows all accounts. and also, the button would auto-trigger if said person didnt visit in a month.
Wirodeu
Top 100 Poster
#844120Monday, April 28, 2008 1:07 PM GMT

Why not even add this, every account can be bought! Even if the actual owner still plays with it, this way all accounts are shared, and it must be less than 100 tickets >_>
IAAW
#844913Monday, April 28, 2008 5:49 PM GMT

Worst. Suggestion. Ever. Impersonation. Chaos. Destruction.
builderkirby2
#849357Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:28 AM GMT

......dudes..my MAIN idea was just to put the people in the catalog ALSO for anyone who says something about buying people i've made my mind the person that leaves forever just banned themselves permenantly does that sound alittle better?
builderkirby2
#849362Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:31 AM GMT

BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKED TO GET PUSHED AROUND AND BULLIED EVEN BY ADMINS ON THIS FREAKIN WEBSITE! I'M JUST A SACK OF POTATOS BEING EATIN BY A GIANT MONSTER I'M IGNORED BY ALL new signature: builderkirby...a lonely person
builderkirby2
#849374Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:37 AM GMT

also one more thing: friends i trust: metaltetris starman zora560 b4b silentswords subata herooftime101 kman786 gtbot gavin luigiiscool 11evan ariclatios ty2killa and probably more plus i'm not some idiot who doesn't listen to the main idea of someone's suggestion,i listen to everything and try to help,but none of you people listen to me,so thats why i have this message >.> thank you.............
headshot
#849459Tuesday, April 29, 2008 7:39 AM GMT

then tell us, what is the main idea? hm?
nccvoyager
#849479Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:28 AM GMT

Why not even add this, every account can be bought! Even if the actual owner still plays with it, this way all accounts are shared, and it must be less than 100 tickets >_> yells at the top of his voice "WTH ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?"
nccvoyager
#849481Tuesday, April 29, 2008 8:29 AM GMT

oops the original post which is before the yelling part was put in by wirodeu
makecheng
#849911Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:54 PM GMT

OK EVERONE WHO HAS POSTED IS BEING A .... noob, even i dont like the idea but you dont have to bash just say what i say |dont support|
builderkirby2
#929413Thursday, May 08, 2008 4:46 PM GMT

...i'm saying you have to BUY the person,i'm just saying put people in the catelog,are you people listening to me!?
builderkirby2
#929415Thursday, May 08, 2008 4:47 PM GMT

i mean,i'm not saying you have to BUY the person,i mean just put people in the catelog(typo)
Andrew_Milton
#929438Thursday, May 08, 2008 4:51 PM GMT

using other peoples accounts is stupid. only the creator of the account can be used. its as bad as telling people what the password is. an buying the account makes it worse. do anybody read the TOC.
chevyman
#930542Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:18 PM GMT

maybe you could have that idea but instead of getting there account you get there clothes and house but not there character
builderkirby2
#980446Wednesday, May 14, 2008 3:52 AM GMT

SERVER:POST DELETED(no more posting
Refuro2
#156442742Saturday, February 21, 2015 6:28 AM GMT

i think I just broke the rules... Anyway, cool idea if its optional.
PokeShadow77
#156442895Saturday, February 21, 2015 6:31 AM GMT

^ why did you do that

of     1