hghrules
#94749435Saturday, April 13, 2013 4:02 PM GMT

(carrying all what? I'm trying to learn Spanish. As of right now, I can tell someone to eat bread or drink water or milk, and I can identify a woman, man, girl, and boy. Wow. I've got so many smarticle particles, it actually hurts. :3) ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#94749951Saturday, April 13, 2013 4:07 PM GMT

(Google lies .-. I typed in 'They forced me to. There was this wizard... Frost... And he was leading it all!' Nevar trust Google... Nevar,)
hghrules
#94750483Saturday, April 13, 2013 4:12 PM GMT

(Oh, lol.) Jaylee "Erm... So..." I dodge a scythe that flies through the air at my head. "Plans, anyone?" ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#94773788Saturday, April 13, 2013 7:49 PM GMT

Tommy Someone put a light bulb above my head! Wait... I am inventing the future... "Pedro, ¿te acuerdas del abuelo kunai nos dio? Tómalo. Usted puede matarlos, ya que he conocido Frost!" I exclaim, handing him the kunai. He nods and runs off, slicing the cloaked men into pieces... And none of them being replaced.
anyseven
#94791363Saturday, April 13, 2013 10:24 PM GMT

Jason I look around in confusion. Tommy's little bro was attacking us, and him and his minions stopped because TOMMY found out who Pedro was? Shouldn't it have stopped when PEDRO noticed Tommy?
hghrules
#94804341Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:29 AM GMT

(lol, don't question a savior.) Jaylee "hmmm... Good plan." ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#94869048Sunday, April 14, 2013 4:00 PM GMT

Name: Pedro Carver Age: 16 Appearance: Well, him and Tommy are identical twins, so what do you expect? Y'know, apart from the black cloak... Personality: Pedro only talks to Tommy (Or people who speak Spanish :3) and can be very risky... Um... What else do I put about a small, Peruvian boy? Items: Water bottle... Um... Yeah... Bows, Swords e.g.: Scythe, diamond kunai.
Rookiearc
#94881703Sunday, April 14, 2013 6:02 PM GMT

(Sorry it took me a while to respond, I've been inactive due to stuff...) Cole I see that she walks off and I look around. Ian. I see the archer that was firing at me is now running towards a light in the distance. "I need to follow him." I say as I start chasing him. I trip on tree root as he vanishes into the tall grass. After I roll down a long hill, I look up to see 2 girls standing above me. Where have I seen them before... ??? Cole? Is that you?
Rookiearc
#94896700Sunday, April 14, 2013 8:15 PM GMT

(Sorry, last sentence is in quotations.) ???: "Cole, is that you?"*
hghrules
#95046378Tuesday, April 16, 2013 12:47 PM GMT

(Don't Die...) Maisy "I STOLE YOUR KNIVES!" I shout at the people. Then I run away, shedding the cloak and flailing my arms around wildly. (She wanted me to post this.) Jaylee I raise my eyebrows after the fleeing girl. What kind of freak steals weapons that she probably doesnt even know hao to use, and then announces it to the very person she stole from? The kind who I am laughing to hard about to kill. I recover from the laughing fit and climb a tree. Then I hang down from a branch in front of her. "Haloo. My name is Jaylee," I say. The girl's eyes widen in terror. "Right.... so.... knives, please?" Maisy. "IM MAISY!" Jaylee "Um.... uh huh..." I all the knives but one. "Throw it into that tree," I say. She does. IT misses by about a foot. "You'll get there." Then I turn and run back to TOmmy and Jason. ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#95056664Tuesday, April 16, 2013 5:23 PM GMT

Tommy I see Jaylee. "Where you been?" I ask, curious.
hghrules
#95080198Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:32 PM GMT

Jaylee I giggle. "Wel... some people... are just.... um, I got my knives back!!!
RandomSheep
#95082433Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:50 PM GMT

(Because my iPod hates me, I'll have to put whatever Pedro says in English .-.) Pedro "Who're these, exactly?" I ask Tommy. "This is Jaylee, Jason and..." I start speaking in English. "Where's Emily?" I ask Jaylee.
hghrules
#95157226Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:44 PM GMT

Jaylee The joy is jolted from my face in a flash of terror. She is unguarded, has no weapons, and the dangerous creeps in this forest seem to be multiplying. I wave distractedly and run toward their camp. Emily "I wonder what Tommy is doing?" I ask myself. I call Truman's name. "Truman, can you understand me?" He blinks. "Can you go look for Tommy? and maybe calm down Jaylee while you're at it," I say. He blinks again and then runs off. I put my bottles of medicine in my bright pink backpack and look around, bored. The forest suddenly goes eerily quiet as the birds stop singing. The wind even stops moving the leaves, afraid it will miss whatever is about to happen next. A chill runs down my spine. A bright light flashes in the distance, not unlike lightning, but not like it either. Then thunder rumbles through my ears. But, it seems to be coming from the ground, not the sky. I'm about to scale a tree for fear of an earthquake, when I see them. Twelve things with wings, glowing so bright, so very bright. So bright, it's blinding me. So bright, I can't even see where I'm being taken as they haul me away. (BANG, ACTION. Pedro, show us what you got.) ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#95212738Thursday, April 18, 2013 3:07 PM GMT

(Mr. Whatsistname is the best teacher ever... Just sayin'.) Pedro. I look at Tommy as I see a girl being whisked away in the air by things with wings. "¿Quién es?" I ask Tommy. He turns and looks. 'Emily!' He calls. 'Pedro, todavía recuerdo cómo hacer el salto y lo spinny patada, ¿verdad? Ve a Emily!' He says. I nod a run in the direction of the dragon-thingys. I jump onto the side of a tree, onto another one and so on. I leap into the air and launch myself at one of them, spinning in the air and kicking the one who is holding 'Emily'. We both drop, but she's a few feet above me. I land on the floor, spraining my ankle or something. Emily falls on top of me.
hghrules
#95236922Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:35 PM GMT

(heheh... Um... I won't be paying for your injuries... BUT THANKS!) Jaylee I breathe a sigh of relief and go to help Emily up. The flying things dont seem to be coming back- I don't think they even noticed that the one dropped her. "Omigosh, Em, are you ok?" I ask. Then I pull her off and help Pedro to his feet. Summoning the few bits of Spanish I remember from a boring book I made myself read at the castle, I say slowly, "¿Estás bien? ¿Está herido?" (I used Google Translate, hope this is right.) Then I switch back to English. "Emily, fix him." I say quickly. ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#95237966Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:45 PM GMT

(What did you say to Pedro? Sorry, I'm on my iPod and because it hates me I cant copy and late.)
hghrules
#95238626Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:51 PM GMT

(Are you alright? Are you hurt?) ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#95239162Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:56 PM GMT

Pedro I nod. "Very badly." I say in Spanish, panting. Tommy I run over to him.
hghrules
#95239475Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:59 PM GMT

Emily "Ooh... Whoops, sorry, dude." (OK, how's he hurt?) ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#95239852Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:02 PM GMT

(He sprained his ankle.. Or fractured his leg, whichever flows your boat.) Pedro I tilt my head at Emily. Don't dat gurl know I don't speak a word of Ingles?
hghrules
#95240199Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:05 PM GMT

(lol) Emily "Mmm... looks like he's got a fractured right leg... and a sprained right ankle... and he's probably scarred for life..," I say, pulling off my backpack and digging around for the jars. ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#95240629Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:09 PM GMT

Tommy I start humming a soft tune, forcing myself to calm down
hghrules
#95240913Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:11 PM GMT

Jaylee "It'll be OK," I assure Tommy. "She's an expert." A ripple of doubt runs through me, but I successfully hide it. I swoop down and whisper quietly in Emily's ear, "You took a medical class, right? You aren't just reading books and then experimenting?" Emily "I took FIVE classes." ~A waffle a day keeps the doctors away!~
RandomSheep
#95241160Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:14 PM GMT

Tommy I nod at what Jaylee tells me, hiding the fact that I don't believe her..