Awle
#88261251Friday, February 01, 2013 10:38 PM GMT

(KK making a new one, a kid, normal human ;3) Name: Alfie Charge A.ge: 12 Gender: Male Personality (Not Required): He is a rather, well, how can I put it.... shy but always excited boy. Here let me explain more clearly. At times, he is always alone and he never talks to anyone at all unless forced too but at the same time he is always excited for adventure etc etc etc. Its like a one of a kind thing he has going on in his brain of his, quite fascinating if you ask me. He is also good at hiding like a ninja and watching people, a lot... A LOT. Appearance: He is a rather short haired by spiked up hair kid. He wears a bobble hat that are striped in rainbows, yes a colorful person indeed. The bobble hat covers all of his hair except for the side burns, yes, side burns. His eyes are pure ocean blue which is pretty cool. He is around the height of 5"6. Not that tall, not like its a bad thing. He wears a pure black nike shirt with the tick in rainbow. Over the shirt is a White jacket, just plain nothing so special about it unlike his shirt, he keeps the jacket unzipped he likes it that way. He is not obese and not full fit, he a average size for a boy his age. He wears nitted black gloves with the end of the fingers cuts of so you can see the finger tips, well dirty nails to be detailed. Now to the lower torso of his body. He wears dirty and scruffy light blue jeans that don't fit him that well at all. The jeans flow right down to his socks and shoes. His socks hardly are seen but I will just tell you, they are striped blue and white socks, both of them socks are. Finally, yes finally. He wears a pair of old Nike running shoes, Black and white with rainbow laces . Items : A working but scratched digital watch and a small but handy torch. Group: Normal Human Bio (At least something): His dad, was a shop owner downtown, he had no mother. They were divorced sadly for him the incident that happened changed his innocent life for ever, and it happened at the age of 11. His dad as he was at work, the time was 2:28 Pm. The tragic incident was started by a unfriendly fire that burn his dad to death, no one escaped that fire either. That effected his life because he had no nearby relatives and he refused to leave. Soon he was taken away from the house and now roams the streets waiting for his death to catch up to him. Other: wat, no.
BrokenJodie
#88264759Friday, February 01, 2013 11:18 PM GMT

(ORPHANS. ORPHANS EVERYWHERE) (Congrats, I think you're the first actual normal human. Just like I'm the first actual scientist..) (Also, accepted.)
engelRuse
#88264822Friday, February 01, 2013 11:19 PM GMT

(Broken no. We had another one, remember? That girl. With the dog?) (She just never roleplayed...)
engelRuse
#88266129Friday, February 01, 2013 11:35 PM GMT

Melanthe "Why were you handing out food?"
gilzar
#88267277Friday, February 01, 2013 11:49 PM GMT

Alexander "If in the event of us running into a hunter...don't be afraid to kill him..or her.." Alexander said, checking his pistol magazine.
awesome234
#88267465Friday, February 01, 2013 11:51 PM GMT

"Er, what if I don't want to?" Tanner says, "It's not like I have a weapon."
gilzar
#88267598Friday, February 01, 2013 11:53 PM GMT

"You'll have to get creative...it's that or be experimented and tortured by the humans..."
BrokenJodie
#88268010Friday, February 01, 2013 11:57 PM GMT

(I have no memory of that what so ever... Oh well)
engelRuse
#88268264Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:00 AM GMT

(Strange. Only one person on this roleplay had a dog.)
awesome234
#88268738Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:06 AM GMT

"You know, like turning practically invisible and walking away."
gilzar
#88268938Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:09 AM GMT

"You would betray my trust by just walking away? Not everyone can turn invisible you know!"
awesome234
#88269160Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:12 AM GMT

"I mean that's what I usually do. You have the gun though."
gilzar
#88269301Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:14 AM GMT

"Yah, well there is also an ocean right over there..." Alexander said, he probably wouldn't get that, because he probably had no idea Alexander was a swimmer.
awesome234
#88269455Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:16 AM GMT

"You like to swim?" Tanner asks.
gilzar
#88269513Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:16 AM GMT

"Yah, you could say that..." Alexander said
awesome234
#88269666Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:18 AM GMT

"I've told you what I can do, why won't you tell me?"
engelRuse
#88271421Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:39 AM GMT

Name: Madeline Styres A.ge: 8 Gender: Female Personality: Many words can describe Madeline. She is often viewed as shy, quiet, weak, and scared. She's innocent and friendly. She is trusting, sometimes a little to trusting. She also has another side she often tries to hide. This side is darker, more sadistic then the one she shows people. She likes to call it her Monster. Whenever she does something wrong it is often because of the Monster. She likes the Monster, though she hates to admit it. Whenever they are in control she feels powerful and brave. The Monster also scares her. She always regrets letting them out. Appearance: Madeline is around average height for girls her age. She is extremely skinny. To most she appears as a fragile, sick, little girl. Her skin is a light tan. Wavy brown hair falls to mid back, often hiding her black and gold eyes. Under her right eye are three little freckles. She has a strange style, often wearing clothes that represent organs, muscles, bones, etc. Her current, and favorite, outfit is based on the alveoli. She wears a black, long sleeved, dress that falls to a few inches above her knees. The bottom of the dress is slightly frilly. Over the dress is a pink jumper with darker pink feathery lines that represent the capillaries. The left side of her dress is covered with dark blue gems. These are scattered around on the "capillaries." The right side also has gems on the "capillaries" except these gems are red. She also wears black leggings and pink converse. Items: A small doll with red hair, who is called Jodie. Really, that was all the scientists let her keep once the hunters captured her. The rest was snatched from her, picked from her pockets, stolen away for examination. Before, though, she had a black & purple messenger bag, of which contained: a rainbow coloured notepad, and various colours of highlighters, markers, and pencils. A small plastic box of food (turkey & mayonnaise sandwich) and a packet of choc-chip cookies. Also, some spare clothes for Jodie the Doll, of which are quite very stylish. She still has them, but now they are just on Jodie the Doll. There was also a mini-tea set for Jodie the Doll, but an aggravated hunter crushed it with his shoes. There was also a few hats for Jodie, shoes, and accessories. Jodie the Doll also had a friend, called Lucas the Barbie Girl. But a hunter saw the poor thing, and decapitated it. Madeline didn't care too much though, as she still had Jodie the Doll, and Jodie the Doll was very important to her, unlike Lucas the Barbie Girl. Powers/ Gifts/ Mutations: Madeline has a few interesting gifts. She is a quick healer, healing much fast then normal humans. Her powers have to do with wounds and sickness. Whenever she is hurt or sick her body memorizes the wound or sickness. Then, later, she can replicate it on herself or another person. She also has the ability to transfer wounds and sicknesses from one person to another. She rarely uses her powers on other people, since it furthers the Evolved disease in her and, sometimes, may give it to another person. She never copies something from a dead person, she is afraid she may copy the death itself. If she did it may kill her. Bio:Madeline won't tell you much about her life. She shares some of it, yes, but she likes to hide it. Shortly after her birth she was put under the gaurdianship of her older brother. When she asked why this happened she was often told that their parents had not wanted them and had abandoned them. Her brother told her that their sister, the middle child, was the only ones their parents cared for. Apparently her sister had also abandoned them. Her life with her brother wasn't a pleasent one. He often hurt her, saying he was trying to help make her more powerful. She often found herself hurt or sick, rarely was she a hundred percent healthy. A few times her brother had gone so far as to almost kill her. Each time this happened she says an angel with red hair saved her. This angel was also of the people who took care of her, though her brother never approved of it. While her brother supported the Monster, the angel supported Madeline's other side. This often led to many conflicts in her life. A few weeks before the Evolved Exodus something happened with her and her brother. This caused him to leave, putting her in the care of her sister who may or may not have actually abandoned her. They both survived a few months in the city, before being captured by the Hunters. Other: Jodie the Doll is very loved and awesome. Yayyyyy finally done.
BrokenJodie
#88271488Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:40 AM GMT

(Accepted with joy!)
engelRuse
#88271540Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:41 AM GMT

(Why did you just accept me O.O I don't need to be accepted...)
gilzar
#88271584Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:41 AM GMT

"Well, I swim a lot for a reason, I can breathe underwater. Now, let's keep moving, if there is a hunter tracking us, I don't want to be stuck here."
BrokenJodie
#88271594Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:42 AM GMT

(EVERYBODY needs to be accepted, Ranger. EVERYBODY. :)
engelRuse
#88271718Saturday, February 02, 2013 12:43 AM GMT

(EVERYBODY but me. Cause I am awesome. And the creator.) (I wanted to accept myself ):
BrokenJodie
#88273418Saturday, February 02, 2013 1:03 AM GMT

(*facepalm*)
awesome234
#88273945Saturday, February 02, 2013 1:10 AM GMT

Tanner frowns and keeps walking, "Are we even going anywhere?"
Doomlord10k
#88274854Saturday, February 02, 2013 1:22 AM GMT

(Broken, wai you no interact with Kurokami?)