of     1   

Slinkerback
#84681088Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:02 AM GMT

Hey, if your new I highly recommened reading through this carefully. First of all, welcome! ROBLOX is a place where you can play games online and create your own place if you ever wanted to. But the reason for this thread is to lay out some basics that we veterens don't like. *Calling others 'noobs' makes us just give up on you and make us KNOW that your really the newbie. *Saying 'HAX' at everything doesnt make it a hack. Its mostly going to be lag or a glitch from the game. You will know when its a hack. *Being stupid, mean, offensive isnt cool. We don't like it here. *Correcting our grammer when infact it is correct should make you embarrassed. We know what we are typing and we will correct it ourselves. *If you dont know what we talk about (i.e argueing) do not get involved, only get invovled if you know what your going to do and say. *Stay awesome although your new everyone was an ameteur once! If you need help ask a moderator or even ask us! People like me are happy to help! Don't be afraid to mention any bullies on here, no one likes bullies. ~Once A ROBLOXian Always A ROBLOXian, Slinkerback.
Slinkerback
#84681270Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:04 AM GMT

Also! If there is anything you expirience ROBLOXians have anything else to say APPROPRIATLY please reply on this thread to give some "extra" advice.

of     1