of     1   

Zorgon3000
#84733604Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:51 PM GMT

I hope everyone agrees with this, and this gets added in, because I think it's a good idea. We should have a feature within our character customization section forum where we can create our own outfits. Quite honestly, I'm sick of waiting for 15 pages of clothes to load in order to get to my Federation uniforms, or to get to certain hats. So we should have the outfit feature, where we could create our own outfits from the clothes we own. There would be a slots for: -Pants -A shirt -T-shirt -Package -Gear -Hat 1, 2, and 3. -Faces and heads And you can name the outfit, and just go to your outfits tab and click which outfit you want to equip. So that's the idea I have been toying with for a few days.
Neovus
#84733707Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:53 PM GMT

Support. I remember reading a blog post about how every single player image is saved into a Roblox database, so why not keep that player image saved and able to pull back up as the entire outfit from the character page? It would allow people to switch clothing fast and it would keep people from creating so many new styles from the database and instead just use previously created ones.
gvh321
#84734041Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:57 PM GMT

Support. I never get my uniform on in time for trainings.
Zorgon3000
#84738314Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:49 PM GMT

I hate to say this but.... Bump.

of     1