chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

DanBloxTheGreat
#84786173Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:29 PM GMT

"its their fault for dying to drone strikes, if Muslims were educated better they would know to walk away from explosives." Also I've never read anything so stupid on this forum, or any other forum, in my life, or any other person's life probably for that matter.
SSstar
#84786596Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:43 PM GMT

"its their fault for dying to drone strikes, if Muslims were educated better they would know to walk away from explosives." When I read this line a small tear went down Uncle Sam's cheek then a bald eagle flew over and in the background you could hear someone shouting, "'MURICA, F YA." i can't breath, i've never heard something so stupid in my life. i'm laughing to hard. help. please.
Jamesnorrington123
#84835343Friday, December 21, 2012 1:34 AM GMT

Remember that some enemies disquise citizens so the U.S. thinks they are the enemy and kills them.
ThaCruelLlama
#84857538Friday, December 21, 2012 6:29 AM GMT

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-orders-children-murdered.html "Sir, w-w-we need 50% of the 99% a-and the support o-of at least 1% of the 1% if you're gonna have 42% of the 100% to get 50%."
CommanderRoblock
#84858940Friday, December 21, 2012 7:19 AM GMT

Remember that some enemies disquise citizens so the U.S. thinks they are the enemy and kills them. - Those PFF members must be very clever if they can make themselves look like eight year old boys then. ~Falafel Monster of Ajman the creature that tormented the dreams of every Arab child growing up in the 90's.~
CheeseForEveryone
#84859435Friday, December 21, 2012 7:43 AM GMT

How can you see this and think it's okay? How can some people hear about this and say "Well, it happens in war?" and then weep over statistically less deaths just because it happened in their own nation? Each and every death is a tragedy, no matter where it comes from. Not a single human life should be wasted at the hands of another. The fact that people can do this is why my blood is always boiling. This constantly fuels my rage. Unless constantly distracted, I start to think about all the injustice in the world, and I am powerless to stop it. I want to educate the world, I want the world to understand, but they are ignorant and will not listen. If the world will not listen, the world deserves to burn, and I'd be more than happy to burn with it if it meant that in their final moments, everyone would understand.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2