of     1   

TrueWinner
#85072940Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:41 PM GMT

CAST- TrueWinner as Stephanie TrueWinner as Jackson TrueWinner as Noobreon TrueWinner as Darrel TrueWinner as Brentley Thousands of noobs as noobs. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Doctor: Well, Brentley obviously has a disease, but one I've never dealt with before. He looks, yellowish, blueish, I do not know of this sickness. Jackson: But you have to do something! This is my brother you are talking about! Doctor: We will try our best, but for now he has to stay here for awhile, you may visit tomorrow for an update. Jackson turns around and covers his face with his hands Stephanie: I'm sure he'll --- We'll be here tomorrow. Doctor: Have a good night you two. Stephanie and Jackson leave the hospital. Jackson: Stephanie, take me to Darrel. Stephanie: Oh no I'm not, that man has TOO much weapons, why do you need to see that daredevil? Jackson: For advice, he went through tons of stupidness in his life and I'm sure he found a way to cope with it all. Stephanie: Fine, but I'll stay in the car. Stephanie drives Jackson 2 miles to Darrels home in Barnsville. Jackson: DARREL!!?? IT'S JACKSON! Door opens Darrel: Hey man! long time no see!! What brings you here? I need some advice, you see I know that your life has been a downhill road for some time, and you look like it never affects you, but now Brentley is in the hospital looking like a noob, and I think he might become one. Darrel: Well J, coping with stupidness like that is gonna be a challenge, but I can't help you with your problems. Jackson: What? Darrel: He's your brother, I'm not involved with this, It's you and him not me. Jackson: So your gonna let my brother turn into a noob? Look I don't have time for this.... Goodbye Darrel, have a nice life. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The next day... Doctor: Hey guys, I'm glad you showed up today. Jackson: How is Brentley!? Doctor: Sighs* Jackson, you see last night while I was leaving, and alarm went off in his room, I turned around, I saw broken glass from his window, and.. well... a noob running into the woods. Jackson :No.. noo...NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Jackson: IF YOU DUMB DOCTORS KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN WHY DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE GET SOME TYPE OF SECURITY!? WAS HE EVEN BEING MONITORED? BECAUSE I KNOW FOR ONE IF I SAW SOME ACTING CRAZY I'LL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Stephanie cries in the background. ******************To be continued************************************************************
TrueWinner
#85073217Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:44 PM GMT

Tried some new stuff. I hope part 2 is better than the 1st one!
OrdinaryMango
#85112436Monday, December 24, 2012 2:51 AM GMT

I lol'd for 5 minutes at the script,

of     1