of     31   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Rianbowstar12
#85082034Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:14 PM GMT

He posed on his throne, clutching a beautiful gold goblet embellished with a few gems near the brim. Drops of red wine flowed down his lips and into his fuzzy beard after he took a sip from the cup. His eyes laid sight on his respected royal subjects- the nobles. The subjects sat upon the cushioned wooden chairs as they smiled at their beloved king. “Nobles!” he called them in a booming voice, but gently- as he rose his cup. “Today is another victorious day! Many years ago my father just started with weak timber village and now it stands as a sturdy stone kingdom! Cheers to my father, Sadon!” “Sadon!” the people replied with pearly smiles before their tongues drowned in the wine. Their laughter and chatter roared wildly across the room, though some feasted among their meals- sparing the talk. “But!” the king interrupted them, raising his cup higher. “Our enemy is still out there, and our swords will rise up higher each day until we watch his white flag rise, flapping wildly for mercy. Though he is going to need Althalos’ blessings, he may be my enemy but he is still my brother and Sadon would not want me to fight him with a cold heart. Let us call down a blessing. Dear Althatlos, We admire you for your splendid glory, for sparing the cruel personality, for shining light into our lives, for not leaving us in the dark. We apologize for our stubborn souls for our closed minds, for our sinful hearts. We strive to become a light bearer, though we know we will always fail without you. Thank you for permitting our city great, thank you that it is a pure blessing, and letting me be a leader. Now I pray, we pray for our enemy, my brother. I beg you to lead him, shine light into his dark heart, the way you shined it into ours. Thank you.” After the prayer the audience was rather quiet as they chewed on their food in silence. Not a noise was sounded, no creak, nothing, but the feasting of the people. Though the king sat in perhaps sorrow, each moment he remembers his brother, he is filled with depression. “When it hits midnight dismiss the crowd,” he whispered to his trusted duke. “But sir—,” duke interrupted a beating, a pounding upon the door. “Who in the lowest layers of the underworld is knocking on that bloody door?!” the king roared fist tightened. But responded no answer but the collapsing of the doors. In came warriors, though they were not unknown aliens of another land, no the king knew the leader all too well. They wore fine armor, steel, rare armor. In their hands grasped sliver swords. Each one of them wore helmets but the leader, no the leader shone his face clearly. “Tybalt?” the king questioned in shock and horror as he stood up bravely. “What do you want?!” “Oh don’t act like fool, Peter!” Tybalt shouted to the king, waving his blade at him. “You know exactly why I am here! To take back what is rightfully mine!!!” Peter unleashed his weapon, a fine sword of his own made with also sliver. “You must stop, brother. Please, if you don’t you will be my prisoner, my slave.” “Your prisoner?! YOUR SLAVE?! You think I am surrounded?! Really, what do you think I have been doing ever since I left you and father? Catching butterflies? And be your slave?! We will see who the slave is!” The warrior bashed his blade against his brother’s. The moment Tybalt was just about to strike again, Peter threw down his weapon, raising his arms up in surrender. “Your anger grows like a fire on fresh wood,” the wise king spoke. “Your hate will consume you.” “And my blade will do the same to your life--!” Tybalt shouted though he could not execute his slice of his brother’s neck. “Wait!” “What now?!” “Remember the last words father spoke, ‘Brothers may fight but never take each other’s life.’” “Why would I care what that old goat says?! He let you become king because he was your FAVORITE! IT WAS MY TURN TO BECOME KING! BUT NO HE PICKED YOU!” It angered Peter when he insulted their father but fighting back just as hateful would never settle anything. “It was fate, my destiny, and he saw it out.” “I too see your fate, you will be my slave. Your children, children’s child, even your descendants will be my slave, serve under my people.” “As you wish, brother. As you wish.” And that is what begun the slavery of Peter’s generation, once a great king became a low slave, forced to polish the dirt off his brother’s foot with his tongue. But not only have they been taking the right of freedom but also the right to worship any god or goddess. In fact Althatlos, has been banned, no one can worship. The only person who is ever worshipped is Tybalt, you don't have to worship him but if you want aa god- Tybalt is that god. Some have rebelled only left to become slaves. Though, some live in royalty in one of the cities of Tybalt’s empire. What will you be? What is your destiny? General Rules- 1. No Mary Sues 2. No Godmodding 3. Stay active unless you have an acceptable excuse 4.Follow Roblox’s terms of service 5.Use “()” when not role-playing. 6.Have acceptable grammar. -Character Forms- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -Slave- Name: Age: Gender: Race: Appearance: Slave type: (Construction slave, military salve, personal slave, dancer slave, and ECT) Brand mark: How you became a slave: Personality: Bio: Disabilities: Fears: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -Master (Masters have to buy a personable slave)- Name: Age: Gender: Race: Appearance: Name(s) of owned slaves: Occupation/ Job: Personality: Bio: Disabilities: Fears: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - Other- Name: Age: Gender: Race: Appearance: Occupation/ Job: Personality: Bio: Disabilities: Fears: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -Royalty- Name: Age: Gender: Race: Appearance: Occupation/ Job: What are you responsible for?: Are you for slavery?: Personality: Bio: Disabilities: Fears:
TelamonLikeFire
#85085911Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:53 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Rianbowstar12
#85091417Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:55 PM GMT

(Almot accepted but your brand mark. Brandmark- mark with a brand or trademark.)
TelamonLikeFire
#85091562Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:57 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
TelamonLikeFire
#85091649Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:58 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Rianbowstar12
#85091806Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:00 PM GMT

(What kind, what shape, what image?)
TelamonLikeFire
#85092210Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:05 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Rianbowstar12
#85092886Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:12 PM GMT

(Brandmarks were created with hot iron, it would bepress into their skin, and the burnt skin wouldmake the mark.)
TelamonLikeFire
#85093154Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:15 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
KatherineBlob
#85095504Sunday, December 23, 2012 11:44 PM GMT

(Might join. I just need to make time o make a CS)
Rianbowstar12
#85097021Monday, December 24, 2012 12:03 AM GMT

-Royalty- Name: Canaan Crewe Ag.e: 25 Gender: Male Race: Human Appearance: Silky Revan black hair that is spiked up like a fo- hawk usually as his eyes shine sky blue with his skin a peach color. Various scars cover his body but a scar directs down his right eye. Mutton chops focus on his jaws, cheek bones rise high, as his nose points sharp- a tippy nose.His teeth are stained by b.eer, wine, and ale. He weighs 198 pounds and is 6 feet tall. His oufits may vary. Occupation/ Job: Prince, head of the military. What are you responsible for?: The military, the main city of the country,and is given the right to punish or torture any slave he wants to. Are you for slavery?: Of course. Personality: Hot- headed, stubborn, and loves revenge. But he is not that bad of a guy near non- slaves or anyone for slavery. He is charming compassionate, a good leader, intelligent, and kind. Bio: He is Tybalt's student, apprentice. Tybalt knew he could not love any woman in the city, he believed that they would decieve him, ruining his throne. So he decided to pull a few boys out of the orphanage and test them. The boys were put out in an arena and force to fight until the last one is not knocked out like the rest. Canaan was the last to survie with a wooden sword in his grasp. Tybalt smiled at him and said, "You boy, you will be my servant and I the master." The boy was confused at first, he wandered if he meant he would be a royal slave guard. But until he was shown his room and given respect like royalty, he knew he was prince. Ever since he was strictly trained every wrong move he was punished that is were most of his scars are. Disabilities: The negative traits, cruel, cold heart to slaves. Fears: Throne being ruined, power turning against him, a slave ruling over him.
codemonkey123
#85098200Monday, December 24, 2012 12:16 AM GMT

(Gurl....I GOT THIS) Name: Cole Demcher Age: 22 Gender: Male Race: Human Appearance: Cole has an average build and fair skin, He has hazel eyes and thick messy brown hair that sticks up slightly in a few locations It covers most of his head excluding his face. He wears a black longsleeved shirt with black pants and basic brown boots. He also wears a black coat that reaches to his ankles and it is secured by 3 belts. Out of laziness he only buckles the top one and he thinks that it looks pretty cool when a strong wind is blowing. There is a small yellow crescent moon on the collar of the coat. He also wears a amulet with an emerald in the center, when you ask him about it he simply replies "It was a friends" and leaves it at that. Occupation/ Job: Cole doesn't really have a job, he does whatever he needs to aquire money. Whether it's bounty hunting or picking berries, he even once was paid to babysit. When you think about it, it's a fairly fitting job for a traveler. Personality: Cole likes to keep the mood light and the others he is traveling with happy. He does this by cracking dumb jokes and keeping a carefree lifestyle. He seems to get irritated when the people in his group fight. He also seems to get a kick out of teasing every girl he meets. He isn't the smartest fellow but he isn't the dumbest either. Bio: Cole is a traveler, he doesn't really have a purpose other than he wants adventure, he wants to settle down with someone but fears that he will leave one day just leaving a note saying "I need some excitement! So I've left to find it!" That was the note he left at his home a few years ago. The merchant life was never for him and he wanted to get away from it as soon as possible. Although his father tried to suffocate him with his ideal of becoming rich so much Cole dislikes having a lot of money around him. He also has a stupid dream of making the land free again, so he trains swordplay with masters across the land, although he only has the skills of a city guard he is quite agile and likes fighting with a sword in one hand and a dagger in the other. It is a strange fighting style but he believe it suits him. Disabilities: None Fears: He has a fear of being chased by some unknown entity. He can handle being chased by guards or by a single person. But when he knows he is being chased and doesn't know what it is he freaks out, especially when he is alone. He is also afraid of being completely useless in an important situation, he hates seeing innocent people die and does foolish things to save them.
Rianbowstar12
#85098503Monday, December 24, 2012 12:20 AM GMT

(Accepted.)
turbomarvin
#85098728Monday, December 24, 2012 12:23 AM GMT

Name: Marix Miller Age: 16 Gender: male Race: elf Appearance: 5 feet tall, very pale skin, black hair, blue eyes, and weighs 110 pounds. Slave type: Construction slave Brand mark: A CS on his back How you became a slave: became a slave after his village got attacked Personality: annoying and very talkative Bio: He lived in a peaceful village until it was attacked by Tybalt's troops. They killed most of village and made the rest slaves. after that day he swore he whould get revenge no matter what it takes. Disabilities: blind in left eye by master Fears: Very scared of the dark
Rianbowstar12
#85098968Monday, December 24, 2012 12:26 AM GMT

(Unacceptable grammer, unaccepted.
foxesrcool554
#85109174Monday, December 24, 2012 2:15 AM GMT

-Slave- Name: Ariana (She doesn't know her full name) Age: 12 Gender: Female Race: Human Appearance: Ariana has light blonde hair that makes it's way to her waist. She wears a tattered dress that meets at the knees. Her eyes are icy blue. Ariana is very filthy and rarely takes baths. She stands at 5'4 and weighs 67 pounds due to the fact to no food. Slave type: (Construction slave, military salve, personal slave, dancer slave, and ECT) Personal Slave Brand mark: A diagonal slash to the right. In the center are flames. How you became a slave: Ariana was a thief. After stealing leftovers from a nobel, she had been made into a slave. Personality: Ariana is very quiet and speaks only when she feels the need to, which, isn't often. She is kind when she has to be. Bio: Ariana had never met her family. The farthest back she can go into her memories is when she was two. A family was watching her as she sang a little song. They gave her food. As Ariana grew older, people were less and less kind to her. Finally, when she was eight, she stole from a noble. Just a half eaten turkey leg. But, that was the mistake that changed her life. Ariana now works for the ruler of the kingdom. Disabilities: Ariana has a slight limp. Fears: Hights, being punished.
Rianbowstar12
#85111192Monday, December 24, 2012 2:37 AM GMT

(Accepted.)
foxesrcool554
#85111703Monday, December 24, 2012 2:43 AM GMT

(KK)
Rianbowstar12
#85153476Monday, December 24, 2012 4:26 PM GMT

(Bump.)
foxesrcool554
#85154714Monday, December 24, 2012 4:41 PM GMT

(Do you wanna start?)
Rianbowstar12
#85155734Monday, December 24, 2012 4:52 PM GMT

(I am waiting for Kat.)
AlphaX10
#85157193Monday, December 24, 2012 5:08 PM GMT

- Other- Name: Connor Mekkis Age: 29 Gender: Male Race: Human Appearance: Connor has short dark brown hair, and he has brown eyes. He has a medium build and very lightly tanned skin, and he seems to be fairly tall at six feet. Connor’s outfits vary, but his most worn outfit is a brown jacket with the sleeves rolled up, a white shirt, a pair of dark pants, and brown boots. Connor always wears a silver locket that is masterfully engraved with an image of a forest clearing with a mountain range overlooking it, the locket has a timepiece on the inside of it. Occupation/ Job: Tailor, Weapon Smith, Combat Trainer. Fmr. Cavalry Personality: Connor has never been much for owning slaves, nor does he like being an oppressor. Connor is very tolerant, and he is a generally friendly person. Connor is a curious person when it comes to knowledge. He will not talk about his military career, or why he even quit. He is focused on completing tasks. Bio: Connor was born in the city, and he lived a somewhat comfortable childhood since his father was a tailor that owned a shop. He also learned to be a tailor from his father. At the age of 18, Connor joined the kingdom’s military, where he learned blacksmithing and metalworking during his free time. He proved to be an excellent soldier and was assigned to a cavalry unit just after he turned 21. Connor served as a cavalry commander and had an excellent military career, but he resigned when he was 25 for unknown reasons. Connor operated a tailor shop in the city for two years, and then he moved to a plot of land in the forest. Connor settled in the forest and built a house there. He goes into the city to get supplies occasionally, and a long path leads through the forest to his house from one of the roads that go into the city. Connor owns a medium-sized house that is in front of two other buildings that he does his work in. Connor will get customers/clients every once in a while. Disabilities: Connor suffers from an occasional lapse caused by psychological trauma. Fears: Death
Rianbowstar12
#85158572Monday, December 24, 2012 5:23 PM GMT

(Accepted.)
KatherineBlob
#85159813Monday, December 24, 2012 5:37 PM GMT

Royalty- Name: Niva Age:21 Gender:Female Race: Human... Appearance: She has straight blonde- pretty much white- hair that goes down to her mid back and icy blue eyes. Her skin in quite pale and shimmers in the light slightly because of the sparkles on her body. She has rosy lips and cheeks and a warm smile. Niva wears a white dress that ruffles at the bottom and ends at mid-thigh. The dress also has a simple braided gold belt around the dress and white flats to top of the outfit. The same type of gold belt ties around her hair/head (please tell me you know what I'm talking about...) and she wears gold eyeshadow. (Lolz, lots of gold...) Occupation/ Job: Princess What are you responsible for?: of herself and to make sure the kingdom is well Are you for slavery?: She likes to have servants to do her things, but she always treats them with respect. Personality: Niva is a kind young girl that wants to rule the kingdom when she gets 0lder. She is quite spoiled and always gets what she wants. She is fragile like a snowflake. Bio: Niva is Daddy's little girl. Her father is Tybalt. She basically has the life of a typical princess with tons of lavish things. She is probably the most liked out of the family because she is nice to everyone most of the time. Her dad's nickname for her is My Little Snowflake or something around that category :) Disabilities: because of her small build she is very weak Fears: She is scared that one day her father will do something so bad that the kingdom will hate her.
KatherineBlob
#85159907Monday, December 24, 2012 5:38 PM GMT

(Tada! Fast cs!)

of     31   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right