chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Nicholasdepickolas
#85182927Monday, December 24, 2012 9:53 PM GMT

Thank you, Smash. Nice to see SOME NBCers have a mind.
Supreme_Kevin
#85293002Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:10 AM GMT

See all of you guys are saying this is how they get peoples money but most BC'ers that defend NBC'ers from saying they want packages DON'T EVEN LIKE THEM! So that means that isn't a reason at all to get BC for most people. Your defense is that you paid BC so it isn't fair? I payed BC but I'm not rich so I don't buy it every time I run out.
Supreme_Kevin
#85293456Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:16 AM GMT

I never said make every single package NBC. But it would be cool to see some packages that aren't women. You guys classify me as an NBC'er and just like the " at least some NBC'er have a mind! " is like saying " at least someone in this generation doesn't like YOLO and SWAG. " That is stereotyping, I just said in my first post about that I never said I WANTED IT. I already have some packages anyways and I don't use them much. I wanted to remain neutral which I was trying in my first post but you guys decide to attack me. Not cool guys..
Nicholasdepickolas
#85334772Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:15 PM GMT

Biskut, Just because you get daily BC bonus doesn't mean you get a lot of money. They give you more advantiges so you can USE THEM, not just throw them away and use only your robux, that's not very smart. I got 4K robux once in one month of BC. And, Why do you care so much about packages? Block body is best, plus If you've had BC you can wear your packages you already have.... Stop raging about this. It's not going to happen, STOP wasting your time.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2