122334shadow
#9053684Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:40 AM GMT

(a zombie ambushes them.He has a gatling gun in one hane and an ice blade in the other) Shadow:Wha...!? Zombie:So we meet again.... Shadow:What do you...?(He remmembers....what happened to his parents.That zombie killed them.) Shadow:YOU! Anti:shadow whats going- Shadow:He is the one that killed my parents!The Zombie master! Zombie master:DIE!! Shadow:This is my fight let me handle this.This is personal. (The zombie and shadow lock in battle)
122334shadow
#9053923Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:50 AM GMT

(The zombie swings his sword at shadow.Shadow parrys it.They go like this for about 10 minutes.Every time the swords clashed little bits of ice from the zombie's sword flew off and hit shadow cutting him almost every time.Every time that happened their would be a huge gap in the zombie's sword.But it would just grow back.) Zombie:had enough? Shadow:Never! Zombie:oh really? (He hipnotizes the whole team except for shadow.His fire born powers stoped him from being hipnotized.) Zombie:Minnions!Kill shadow,NOW!(The zombie leaves) Anti:DIE!(Anti tryes to punch shadow but shadow dodges it) Shadow:dont make me mad!(He stabs Anti and Anti turns back to normal) Anti:What hap-(he faints) Shadow:cool! (Mike pulls out his guns and fires at shadow.A bullet hit his head but it just bounced off.They had done it.He was mad.His fireborn powers kicked in.)
122334shadow
#9069868Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:28 PM GMT

(He shoots them all with fire.They all screamed in pain but none of them turned back to normal.) Shadow:Take this!(He stabs Mike and Mike turns back to normal and faints) Chris:DIE FIREBORN!(Chris attacks shadow.He hits shadows neck.It would've killed him if he had not had his fireborn powers kicking in.He stabs Chris and he turns back to normal.Same with Jack.Jack hit shaodw in the heart but of course he lived but it still hurt.He stabed Jack and he turns back to normal) Shaodw:Now we are all safe..(He faints.they all sit there.Fainted.) Zombie master:Yes!My plan worked!There all knocked out!Zombies!Take them to the dungeon!But put on your gloves.I dont want to infect them.Yet. (The whole team is draged by zombies back to the zombie base to the dungeons.)
122334shadow
#9070568Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:45 PM GMT

(Shadow wakes up.He is chained to the wall.) Shadow:Where am I?(He looks to the left and the right.No one is there with him.Except for a single Guard zombie with a dart gun.) Guard zombie:Your in the zombie master's Dungeon.Each of your friends got there own.We seperated you guys so you cant break out.The zombie master said he would turn you into a zombie first.So tommorow morning your friends will be forced to watch you turn into a zombie with fire powers. Shadow:LET ME OUT OF HERE!WHERE ARE MY FRIEND'S DUNGEONS?! Guard zombie:Dont get me started.(He shoots shadow with the dart gun.He walkes up to shadow and pulls the dart out of his arm.)I would be carful if I were you.Two more darts of this gun and your dead.Poison if your wondering. Shadow:Of course. Zombie Guard:Dont worry.Being a zombie isn't bad and turning into one only hurts for a second. Shadow:Dont you hate being a zombie? Zombie Guard:No. Shadow:I heard there is an antidote to turn you back into a human in this base. Zombie Guard:Really? Shadow:Yes and if you free me I will help you get it. Zombie Guard:Really?Ok!(he frees shadow.Shadow stands up,dizzy from the poison.He kicks the Guard in the stomach and steals his gun.He shoots the zombie 3 times.) Shadow:Sucker.I have to find my friends and free them!I wonder were the zombies put my sword after they stole it?Wait a second...(He concentrats real hard and his sword appears in his hands!)Cool,I can summon my sword!Now to find the others!
Luukar
#9077235Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:41 PM GMT

(expect shorter posts im only acting as my guy) Anti: Hey idiot! Zombie Guard: *shoots him* Anti: Heh....You really have no idea who youre messin with. Im immune. Zombie Guard: O:< Anti: Hey Guard, radiation is invisible if you didnt know. Zombie Guard: *pulls up gun then fires, but the spark set off the gas and all is incinerated except the floor walls and Anti* Zombie Guards: Pull out several guns but ambush him and put a mask over his head Anti: !!! Mmmh mhmmmhmhm! Zombie Guard: *shrug* Anti: *kicks him into air so he falls on #2. #3 tries to shoot but hits Antis mouth lock* Im back...Lets just say...we never met, huh? ZG3: *turns to run but gets poisoned* Anti: Woah....Poisoning people from the inside?! Talk about a "LV UP"...
122334shadow
#9092842Sunday, May 31, 2009 3:26 AM GMT

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!(Shadow is running from 10 giant zombies) Shadow:Why do the hallways have to be big enough for those guys!(He see's Anti) Shadow:ANTI RUN! Anti:Dont have to tell me twice! Shadow:Do you know were the others are? Anti:No. Shadow:Dang! Anti:We cant keep running forever. Shadow:We dont have to.We find the others then we have no choice but to fight those giant zombies. Anti:We cant win against that many! Shadow:You know we each have a spiecal thing that helps us kill zombies or anything else you know.There called powers! Anti:Well we can use our powers when we want to but you and jack both have to be mad to use your powers! Shadow:Just trust me...Hey look!Mike's cell!Lets go kill some Zombie guards!
Luukar
#9118579Sunday, May 31, 2009 9:03 PM GMT

Anti: Poison Gas! *Giant zombies are stunned, then Anti comes in for a 10-combo hit dealing 1 damage. Its not very effective...lol* Shadow: *takes out zg's (zombie guards) with his sword* Mike: Its about time. I knew Youd be the first to get out of thi- Anti: Compliments later! *Shadow opens the cell* Mike: *sees giant zombies* Woah... Shadow: Any ideas?
122334shadow
#9157970Tuesday, June 02, 2009 12:47 AM GMT

Shadow:We have to find jack and chris! Mike:We have to get our weapons back first!Right now shadow is the only one with a weapon! Shadow:Ok find the weapons room first.(There is a door with a giant label tha says "Stolen weapons". Shadow:that was easy.C'mon!
Metroid900
#9168697Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:24 PM GMT

Rav: to easy *summons a lot of anti clones
codemonkey123
#9168796Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:37 PM GMT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i yelled when i found everyone in my family a zombie*i threw my bloxy cola straight at my sisters forehead*that did much*oh wait i just got 2000R$ yesterday and i havent spent any of it your kidding me*codemonkey dashes out of his house(please call me code)to the store or catalog thingy or whatever*1 pair of bluesteel claws please*shop keeper hands code the items and in turn code give 400R$*time to kill wait what if this is a dream.....who cares its fun then
codemonkey123
#9168851Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:43 PM GMT

Name:Code age:11 (me too!!) gender:boy Weapon:bluesteel claws Element:Wind (hasnt found out about it yet) bio:11 year old boy who is shocked to find out he came home to a zombie infection(and he just got RE5 yesterday weird)so hes determined to destroy the zombies and save any survivors
Luukar
#9178720Tuesday, June 02, 2009 8:47 PM GMT

Anti: What the- Whered these zombies come from? Someones setting us up... Mike: Youre the more agile one. Go get our weapons! Anti: Thanks for the encouragement...OK, now!*jumps over group to the room* Mike: Hey zombies! *they all turn* Anti thinking: Phew. I better get these weapons! Anti: *rummaging through weapons* I...Got em! Shadow: I can only dodge 'em for a while, Anti! Mike: Nice zombies...NO...back off....stay.....THIS ISNT WORKING ANTI! Anti: Sorry! *they all grab their weapons* Anti,Mike,Shadow:Back in business!! HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Metroid900
#9209321Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:52 PM GMT

Rav: heh heh i've been setting up this whole time this batle im the ZM (Zombie Master)
Metroid900
#9209529Wednesday, June 03, 2009 7:56 PM GMT

ZM: heh heh heh you're fire is powerless *summons a swarm of giant zombies*
122334shadow
#9262947Friday, June 05, 2009 3:05 AM GMT

Shadow:The zombie master! ZM:DIE!!!! Anti:Shadow hold him off!Mike and I will find the others! Shadow:Are you kiding?He'll kill me without help! Anti:I know.I just wanted to see what you whould say :) Mike:I see jack's cell! Shadow:Ok!We have to hurry!I think the final battle with the zombie master is soon and we will need everyone's help!
Metroid900
#9395754Monday, June 08, 2009 11:38 AM GMT

Rav: Heh Heh Heh *summons up a clone of himself* P.S. dont do the things where you domy talking for me
redrj
#9396474Monday, June 08, 2009 12:42 PM GMT

Name:rex Special:can grow mutant claw out of right hand that is blue steel Weapon:bargun Looks like:gray skin ace jacket and pants wears black mask most of the time Rides:bike Age:10 Physical(No wep power):is very strong
Metroid900
#9424714Tuesday, June 09, 2009 1:43 AM GMT

Rav: heh fresh meat Mag V3s *summons a ton of Mag V3 zombies*
Luukar
#9467109Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:38 AM GMT

Anti: Wow. Such a weakling. He cant fight for himself. *kills off a small squad* Show yourself Rav, you COWARD!
Metroid900
#9551353Friday, June 12, 2009 12:22 PM GMT

Rav: heh right here *appears behind anti with a Chainsaw*
Luukar
#9560035Friday, June 12, 2009 5:08 PM GMT

Anti: Woah! *dodges but cuts off hoodie sleeve* You are REALLY gonna wish you didnt do that...
122334shadow
#9581970Saturday, June 13, 2009 12:32 AM GMT

Shadow:Ok everyone is back together now.Everyone!Kill the zombie master!It's the final fight!Guys look at this new trick I learned. (shadow closed his eyes and thought about fire.A house burning down.A cozy fire in a fireplace.Then it all hit him at once.He started seeing images of fires happening all over the world.From a match , to a truck exploding.From a piece of paper burning , to a whole giant HQ building burning.And many more.Then fire covered his body.His fireborn powers where kicking in.) Shadow:I can use my powers at will now.Infact I understand it all now.The ZM...is...the....iceborn.The scorce of the zombies evil.This is it!DIE!!!! (he runs at the ZM full speed sword raised.And the battle began.)
Luukar
#9592978Saturday, June 13, 2009 4:56 AM GMT

Anti: Ill fend the zombies! *he thought of massive amounts of radiation,from microwaves to nuclear bombs. A sudden dryness engulfed him, then an unbelievable spiciness then suddenly...* POISON...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!! *The room, engulfed with this unstable toxin mixed with shadows fire disintegrates half the building. His body created a Poison forcefield, which kills any zombie in close contact* FRENZY!!!!!!!!!!! * Anti begins bashing skulls in at a breakneck speed, almost untouched by any physical barrier*
122334shadow
#9663400Sunday, June 14, 2009 10:34 PM GMT

Can you guys finish this for me?im done with this forum.Do what you want with my charactar as long as he LIVES not dies.Bye all!
Luukar
#9682004Monday, June 15, 2009 8:13 AM GMT

Shadow: BALEFIRE! ------------------------- Anti: ACID RAIN!