of     30   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

EXO
#86074302Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:31 AM GMT

So I'm back to roleplaying, and I'm just warming up again. This is a post-apocalyptic medieval fantasy zombie thing. Yay for overused themes. :) ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ In the lands of Kulthar, Humankind has fallen victim to a horrendous curse, the Dwarven Empire has been destroyed, and the Elven have fled overseas, all in a span of months. A year has passed, and the Risen Dead still roam the earth. However, you receive a summons beckoning you to leave your refuge from the undead... ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ▬ Rules ▬ -Admin's word is law. Check the group "Exo" for the Admin list. -No hyper-unrealistic roleplaying. That means no overpowered actions or godmodding. -Don't have irrelevant chatter. No spam, no trolling, no ODing, and stay on-topic. -Use common sense. From my experience with it, it should be called "Uncommon Sense". -Please be original. This isn't Skyrim. :) ▬ Starting Off ▬ -Fill out a character sheet, then wait for an Admin. -If your character sheet is approved, the Admin will tell you where you are. -If your sheet isn't approved, do the requested fixes, and resubmit. -Remember which page your character sheet is on! It'll be important later on. ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ ▬ Character Sheet ▬ Name: @ge: (Dwarves age half as quickly as Humans and Orcs.) Appearance: (Clothes and outward appearance) Physical: (Strength, toughness, and things such as disabilities) Race: (Human, Dwarven, Orcish, or half-breed) Skills: (Things such as bargaining, archery, and magic) Equipment: (Weapons, tools, and special trinkets) Personality: (Likes, dislikes, and personal traits or quirks) Bio: (A quick backstory) Other: (Companions, pets, or comments you want to make.)
timpookie
#86075075Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:55 AM GMT

Name: Ntunr Gravelgold @ge: 52 Appearance: Roughly average size for his race, with blonde hair and beard which cover up most of his face. His eyes, which you can clearly see through his beard, are bright green. He normally wears chainmail underneath some rags, the rags so that he can blend in better. Physical: Pretty strong, after working in the mines for 20 years (He got in quite young), and is pretty tough. He is, however, quite slow and unable to swim. Race: Dwarven Skills: Mining, using his pickaxe as a weapon. Equipment: an iron pickaxe that has been passed down in his family for eight generations, some chainmail armor, two apples and a loaf of bread. He also has an empty canister, which used to hold water. Personality: He hates the undead, anyone who claims to be a better miner than him or anyone who insults him for his inability to swim. He quite likes gold, silver and all other gems and metals that are hard to find and normally only found in caves and mines. He also hates magic, and so has mixed feelings about mithril (according to several authors, mithril is enchanted silver, so I'll go by that definition.) Bio: As a kid, he always respected the dwarven miners who went into the mines and caves every day to get the minerals that the other races take for granted, and during the invasion, he just waited inside of one of the deepest branches of his families mine and waited for the danger to clear. When he was going out of the mine after the invasion ended, he slipped and hit his head hard on some gold. He woke up a few weeks ago, and after scrambling out of the mine he quickly learnt what had happened and decided to blend into his surroundings. Other: Sorry for the briefness in the bio and the lack of description in the apearance, I just want to RP on this. Also, no pets and the companions can be up to the admins and other players.
EXO
#86076166Thursday, January 03, 2013 9:36 AM GMT

@Tim Good job on this. The brief bio is decent, and the lack of description isn't too important. Good name choice and all. However, you have just a few corrections to make. One- Pickaxes rarely last eight generations. Since your guy doesn't like magic, it can't have lasted that long. Two- If you slip and get knocked out, you're fair game for zombies. You'd probably have been eaten. Three- Mithril is a copyrighted thing, and I'd prefer not deal with it- We won't mention it in the RP. After you write around those small things, I think we can start.
timpookie
#86079805Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:03 PM GMT

For number one, change the number eight to three, for number two it's in a long-forgotten branch of the mine and for number three, well, how many ways are there to fix that?
timpookie
#86079977Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:09 PM GMT

(Oh yeah, the mithril thing was just an example. And a very overused one at that. Any metals or gems that have been enchanted or hexed or whatever are neutral in his eyes, and valueless.)
loppolh
#86080198Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:16 PM GMT

would join but iwant to ride a giant owl or elephant ~Sophisticated sillyness~
timpookie
#86081084Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:44 PM GMT

(And one other thing to add to the other - My name generator. http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=dwarfnamer)
EXO
#86081723Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:05 PM GMT

@Lop Okay... I think the zombies ate all the elephants around. @Tim As you stumble out of the mine, the first thing that hits you is the intense hunger. Dried blood is crusted on your head, and you feel rather cold and clammy. However, you're alive and doing reasonably well for somebody who was laying knocked out in a mineshaft for possibly days. Then your stomach pipes up, and you remember that fact- You're hungry.
timpookie
#86081945Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:11 PM GMT

Well, what does any hungry, dying, lost and presumed dead man do if not go to one of the most populated cities close by and listen for some news, I think to myself as I look in my bag for any food. Worst possible scenario, I think, is that I'm actually dead and being forced to live another life of tragedy because of some sick superior beings twisted forms of entertainment.
hugeboo322
#86108593Thursday, January 03, 2013 9:13 PM GMT

Name: Suzanna Mey @ge: 20 Appearance: Less clothes than average for a woman. Long, red, hair. Physical: She can run fast, but isn't arm strong. Race: Human Skills: Trickery, archery Equipment: Bow Personality: Dislikes other women, risen, certain group of orcs Bio: Has left village in attempt to take down a group of orcs she hates. Other: Thinks and is a slurt.
BuilderGuy12
#86115540Thursday, January 03, 2013 10:27 PM GMT

(Exo if you leave us suddenly I will trigger the explosive device hidden in your heart.) (I'll join at a later date.)
EXO
#86121979Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:33 PM GMT

@Tim Well, your food is rotten, damp, and moldy. You'd better get something to eat. The nearest city is Thizlhold, three days walk south from where you are- It's mostly downhill. The nearest dwelling should be your family hall, which is a few hours north of the mine. The nearest river is an hour's walk east.
EXO
#86122299Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:37 PM GMT

@Huge (Please elaborate? I don't know if your character is pale or dark, short or tall, ugly or whatever. And you don't have any equipment you carry around? What kind of a traveler are you?)
gavinfirefox
#86123585Thursday, January 03, 2013 11:50 PM GMT

[Exo, if you wanted to, you could have just taken the races from MS ( sniff RIP Mirror Shadows :'( ) and removed the ones that aren't needed. Since it was a simple and effective race system. :>]
elfxninja
#86125026Friday, January 04, 2013 12:04 AM GMT

Can I be an elf?
hugeboo322
#86125575Friday, January 04, 2013 12:10 AM GMT

@Exo (Hmm) (well, then Name: Suzanna Mey @ge: 20 Appearance: Less clothes than average for a woman. Long, red, hair. She is average height, tan skinned. Physical: She can run fast, but isn't arm strong. Race: Human Skills: Trickery, archery Equipment: Bow, she carries clothing and food. Personality: Dislikes other women, risen, certain group of orcs Bio: Has left village in attempt to take down a group of orcs she hates. Her only plan is to kill the orcs and go home Other: Thinks and acts is a slurt.
timpookie
#86126013Friday, January 04, 2013 12:14 AM GMT

Well, I look at the sun (or moon if it's night) to find out which direction is north, and head towards my family hall. Hopefully I'll get some supplies over there, and enough to last until I reach Thizhold.
hugeboo322
#86126170Friday, January 04, 2013 12:15 AM GMT

(I miss MS)
Recesity
#86126577Friday, January 04, 2013 12:19 AM GMT

(wtf does she hate a random group of orcs for)
hugeboo322
#86127342Friday, January 04, 2013 12:26 AM GMT

(Idk) (RECE!)
Recesity
#86127564Friday, January 04, 2013 12:28 AM GMT

(i'm going to go wiiiiittthh) (prejudice) (yeah) (prejudice)
hugeboo322
#86127699Friday, January 04, 2013 12:29 AM GMT

(XD)
Recesity
#86127986Friday, January 04, 2013 12:31 AM GMT

(she was raised believing for no reason that orcs are monstrous, ugly, and primal, and wants to kill them all to "help cleanse the world" boom there's your backstory thank me later)
hugeboo322
#86128118Friday, January 04, 2013 12:33 AM GMT

(Brilliant) (I luv u)
Recesity
#86128855Friday, January 04, 2013 12:39 AM GMT

(so would you be willing to, say, fight for me if i were to take over canada and begin my conquest of the universe)

of     30   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right