of     1   

ownagelol
#862009Thursday, May 01, 2008 4:30 PM GMT

have made new mechs for this map. Im thinking about adding a vtol but im not sure. You can choose from a light mech to medium mech (im working on heavy). The Light mech jumps highest, fastest and can shoot from all angles but only rocket at a time. The medium Mech is at fixed postion but can fire to rockets at the same time and can take more small arms fire. IF you love mech assualt you will probably notice the medium mech is a cougar and the Light mech is similar to a mech from the classic mechassualt I realy like my mechs becasue no one has them designed like mine or haver ever made mechs with classes but i thank stealth pilot for releaseing the mechs in the first place. i hope you enjoy my place Posted: 04-30-2008 02:38 PM New Tom Cat mech added. . Posted: 04-30-2008 09:38 PM please post comments if u visit New heavy mech , voteout script and i fixed the leaderboard
ownagelol
#884191Sunday, May 04, 2008 1:51 AM GMT

i have removed most of the lag and machineguns. Machineguns and tanks buged. I put in new dogfighters i hope you all enjoy
DOOMKING
#884678Sunday, May 04, 2008 2:24 AM GMT

Sounds interesting...

of     1