of     1   

DXPower
#86245457Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:37 AM GMT

Okay, so, on some low-end computers, many people can't handle pictures that are high-quality. And, some can't handle normal-quality pictures either. Or, some people want to use HD decals (Credit to Neo1035) because they have a good computer and would like to do that. Well, this is my suggestion: My suggestion is that you can go into your ROBLOX Studio/Browser, and then navigate to your settings. Then, there will be a new tab called "Decals". Upon clicking new tab, it will take you to a new page that has contains the following: Decal quality: -Auto-detect (Recommended) -High -Medium -Low So, you would be able to change how good decal quality is for YOUR computer, it doesn't change for your account, but for YOUR computer. Also, when you first install ROBLOX, it will ask you the same question above. And, for those that say "hax0r$" will find loopholes and exploit the system, how will they do that? This all client-side. All it will actually do is take the current picture, and just change the resolution based on the set option. -If you don't support, say why. (It's actually a rule to just say "No support" http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=80622076)
CaptainRoughneck
#86246453Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:47 AM GMT

Support. I really would like to be able to use HD pictures.
DXPower
#86279766Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:53 PM GMT

Bump please.

of     1