of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

XlegoX
#862585Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:22 PM GMT

I'm working on a "pan demensional swordfight" maps And I need ideas for good things to include, that would make it equal, if not better, swordfight on the hieghts =P Current features : -Gravity switchers, make's your character's legs filp above him, and reverses his gravity, allowing him to walk on the ceiling. (yes I found a way to do it well =D) -Warp pads, warp you to an alternate demension, ecatly the same as the normal demension, aside from the moveable objects in it -Power balls, (like the ones in portal) reflect off of stuff and activate stuff when hitting certain pads. -new "fast switch" item system (will have more info later)
Audio_Boost
#862654Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:33 PM GMT

Hmmm.......Maybe being able to throw your sword at some one then have it return to you. But while it's thrown you can't throw any more or use the normal sword moves.
brOofrange
Top 100 Poster
#862730Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:46 PM GMT

Ability to be able to do Backflips, Frontflips, and Sideflips to dodge.
Audio_Boost
#862757Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:51 PM GMT

The ability to strafe. And the more you run, the faster you get.
theBloxerman64
Top 100 Poster
#863120Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:45 PM GMT

Turn the collide on so the swords bounce off each other Respect The Pudding-BLOXERman AKA-The Lord Of Pudding
joshsammy10
#863851Thursday, May 01, 2008 10:00 PM GMT

the abilty to run through objects
LinkinParkRulez
Top 100 Poster
#864440Thursday, May 01, 2008 11:26 PM GMT

Hmmm....A horizontal sword slash?
akhenderson
#865089Friday, May 02, 2008 1:00 AM GMT

here are some ideas i'll give ya! Sword Ideas Power-ups that make the sword stronger but only have 1 power-up per sword. make it so you can remove your power-up by pressing a button. Ranging swords may not be a bad idea. make it so the sword gets removed and drop on the ground so you can pick it up again but when it hits the enemy it damages them by alot. Dual Wield your swords because it will deal double damage and will be a little challenging. Terrien Ideas Gravity is a great idea but make a panel that makes you able to walk on the ceiling but what about the walls! Walking on walls would be fun. Four Areas that you can teleport to and can teleport to another one but the teleports only work for 30 seconds to prevent someone from running all the time. Four Terreins Factory-an area where it's got machinery and other things like that. Forest-an area with no ceiling so if you step on the gravity panel that allows you to walk on the ceiling you are pretty much gone. make it so there is a lava ceiling up there so it doesnt make the guy fly away and get stuck :P Lava land-an area where there is a chamber of lava and there are little sliver of paths. there is a ceiling and walls but they are also filled with lava so be careful on where you step. Plains-a giant grass field that hides any essence of the players body and name. only their HP will appear. I hope i helped :)!
Roni123
#865412Friday, May 02, 2008 1:49 AM GMT

I got this idea from a game. The more you kill the faster you get.
John1626
#865521Friday, May 02, 2008 2:06 AM GMT

-Make it so you can click a button and your sword spins around in you hand. -Make a Fire Blade, where, when you would do lunge with a normal sword, it shoots out a large inferno (balefire). -Kind of like Halo, when your targeting someone, the cursor turns red and if you attack, you fly forward to hit them, but you only fly forward for about 10 studs. -A reset tool, that when you click down, it makes a hint and says "Fatality - NAMEHERE" and the persons head pops off and red 1x1 plates pop out and fly everywhere. -Kamikaze Sword - When you swing, A fiery ball goes all around you and it kills everyone around you, but also kills yourself. -Wings - Instead of a Jetpack or Jetboots, you make wings. -Flaming Sword - Your sword is engulfed in fire (explosions) and it doesnt kill you, but everyone it touches. -Throw - Throws your sword but you dont recover it (instead of throwing it on the ground, you through it at someone). -Ground Stomp - If you press, lets say, "R" it creates a shockwave like Mjolnir's. -Ghost - Takes CanCollide off and Transparency to 1 and removes your name and your health bar (basically, makes you invulnerable). -If you hit someone, they light on fire and slowly lose their health, and if they touch someone else, that person lights on fire. -Your sword lights on fire, and your arm straightens and points forward aswell as your sword, you fly forward, then your arm and sword point up and you fly up. -Whirlwind Sword - When you lunge, all the people around you get picked up and thrown through the sky. -When you lunge, if your targeting someone, a straight, almost transparent line trails along the ground and follows that person, and when it hits them, they go BOOM! Hope you like em'!
akhenderson
#868190Friday, May 02, 2008 8:26 PM GMT

john some of these are horrible ideas. fire sword that when lunging makes a balefire in front? thats basically saying make a sword that kills anything! Whirlwind Sword makes it unfair because no one can get near you. a guided missle sword is unfair because it kills anything and anyone. ghost is unfair because u cant be killed and basically you are invinsible. not invulnerable. ground stomp kills anything and anyone near you which is stupid because you can use that all the time and never be killed flaming sword kills anyone like ice dagger so its unfair. kamikazi sword is bad because whats the point of using it if you are gonna die anyways? why wings? this place is gravitated. why bother having it? just to fly above objects? thats boring because whats the point of flying above anything when you can use gravity anyways think up of ideas that are fair and cannot be used for abusive properties. (i liked your reset idea but it might make the place laggy) my ideas consist of making things fair. throwing sword attacks enemy but an enemy can catch it and will have that sword in their inventory. if it hits someone then the sword is on the ground that anyone can pick up. thats all i have to say john because when i read your ideas they were horrible to me. dont start flaming me just because your ideas were "great" to you. heres another idea. a sword that makes you float 2 studs above you. very good in places filled with lava.
John1626
#869461Friday, May 02, 2008 10:36 PM GMT

Oh yes, I have to be SO spacific! The blood from the reset tool wait around 5 seconds then get removed. The Kamikaze was random, so yeah, flame that one if you want. Flaming Sword would be awesome considering there may be lava. Whirlwind dies off in around 5 seconds. A guided missle type would only be usable every 5 minutes. When you lunge and make Balefire, you get to use it only like 5 minutes. Ground Stomp is same and doesnt go Insta-kill. Wings are if there is no roof as some of your maps suggests. God, use commen sense!
JoshJosh117
#870239Friday, May 02, 2008 11:46 PM GMT

So far it's sweet. Except our heads are upside down. Lol, it looks pretty funny though.
FlashJoeW
Top 100 Poster
#870918Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:46 AM GMT

hmm...how about...uh...nope, i got nothing, cool sounding place, gonna go check it out, awesome work lego you're right umm...forgot your name, oh well, a lot of the weapons would still be abusive OOH! i had an idea, a way to deal with campers, people standing still for a certain time will...i dunno, use your imagination (if it isn't all used up with all that scripting)
XlegoX
#870980Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:52 AM GMT

I might be able to get this done by next weekend, stay tuned =P ideas that will be implimented... -> Temprary No-clip buttons -> swords with the following specials -Wind - blows all players nearby backwards, and gives them some damage -Dark - Lets you demension hop without a button -Fire - you lunge forwards, 1Hit KOing anyone in yoru path -Light - gives you 1/3 of the damage you do in health -Earth - 1Hit KOs anything it touches, but disintigrates 5 seconds after you equip it -> Zip-Lines You touch one end, and fly along them to the other end
joshsammy10
#871236Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:11 AM GMT

in sword fights on the hieghts three telamon has a script that drops your weapons after you die
XlegoX
#871248Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:12 AM GMT

I know, I actualy have a better way of doing it, which gives the killer a better chance of getting the killeds weapons ;)
Roan
#871525Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:28 AM GMT

Most realistic (well, it does start realistic) idea yet, Bleeding: you'll be given a tool that will say "okay", "moderate", "fatal", or something in between any of those. Basically, you start at okay, and if you are cut enough by swords, you start to bleed. Bleeding makes you lose health. If you walk around, you will start to bleed a little if you already are. You can find items that will help coagulation and you will then stop bleeding, or get to a less serious point of bleeding. HOLY CRAP, I just ramble on, don't I?
XlegoX
#871896Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:52 AM GMT

lol, I dont think roblox would consider that appropriot content =P
totti
#871937Saturday, May 03, 2008 1:55 AM GMT

May I suggest a block function? That can either block the attack entirely or lessen the damage of it? It would make for a better fight. Totti
Matto11
#874280Saturday, May 03, 2008 7:40 AM GMT

I still liked the mechs O_O.....
Crashdance22
#874349Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:20 AM GMT

One idea coming up, Using diferent button keys too Swing the sword in diferent directions like..Stab, Slash on the side, And lot's of cool stuff to do with CFrame and Vector3 i guess..
Crashdance22
#874351Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:21 AM GMT

And yes, The blockfunction whould be very cool with a shield and a sword?
akhenderson
#874718Saturday, May 03, 2008 11:52 AM GMT

john im just pointing out that your ideas were very unspecific. if you would have said the abilities would only be activated once in 5 minutes you could have said that. though 2 minutes would be better because would you really want to wait 5 minutes for your sword to recharge again? crash the block function could be used only with sword sometimes. not just with a shield. if you were to add the shield in game it would probably cause a bit of lag and make the person harder to hit. anyways heres another idea you could use. when swords collide make a cling! sound to make it more realistic. mabye kiddietron's atomizer can be used in the game to make it interesting? its functions make the person fly up, self destruct and make a bubble that kills. but its short ranged.
joshsammy10
#875035Saturday, May 03, 2008 12:46 PM GMT

a tool thats like a sword but when you click it goes down ward not forward and makes a wave thats smaller then a ban hammers

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right