of     1   

NicoleTheChikorita
#86271879Saturday, January 05, 2013 2:48 PM GMT

I really think ROBLOX should update the comment sections, because now I see just an insane amount of stuff irrelevant to the item it self. Most of which is one of the following. Send me trades, come to my place, or some weird free robux "hack" thing. I think it would be most appropriate to add a filter to the comment section or something like that so the only comments that show up are comment actually talking about the item on sale and the thoughts on it. If people want to talk about trades, there is a trading section of the forums for that. Also if you want people to come to your place, you should be talking on the just talk part of the forum as well. What do you think? Any add-on to make this idea better? Please comment below and have a nice day =)
DerpyHerpson
#86272540Saturday, January 05, 2013 3:03 PM GMT

They have updated the comment section many times already. Any more changes would be unnecessary. And you aren't saying how they should update it.
VanSchyndel
#86273241Saturday, January 05, 2013 3:16 PM GMT

1) @DerpyHerpson You've only been on Roblox for 20 days, and you act like you know everything. 2) I've been on ROBLOX for 5 years, and they hardly did anything to help with the spam issues. 3) They should see exactly what the popular spam is, and prevent that particular spam to stop happening in all. 4) I do find that spam contains lot's of brackets and numbers in it, so they should remove privileges of having brackets in your comments and put a limit of numbers allowed per comment (like characters per comment). -VanSchyndel : )
thedestroyer115
#86274724Saturday, January 05, 2013 3:41 PM GMT

The developers should have a spam filter. Common spam could be filtered out by not allowing links. - thedestroyer115
Meldroid
#86274956Saturday, January 05, 2013 3:45 PM GMT

I agree with thedestroyer115.

of     1