of     1   

Hana16
#86361223Sunday, January 06, 2013 8:07 AM GMT

Sometimes it's easier to speak outloud than to chat, there mmight be some disadvantages, like inapropriate language, an airplains CPR (Cockpit voyce recorder) records everything happening. If we could find some way to store what's said, it might prove usefull in the future if you're reporting someone. PROS You wouldn't be standing still while trying to chat It would make things easier for people with eye problems to comunicate, me being one of them, I can't read what people are saying to me. you wouldn't be standing still CONS You might say something inapropriate you might be stocked How to use Think of it as a walky-talky. Press and hold a button on your keyboard to signal that you're talking. But at the same time you should be able to move and pick up gear and everything. There are a lot of people out there who would need this kind of fhing. THINK OF THE ADVANCES ROBLOX WOULD MAKE! You could customize when you want to voice chaat and who you want to voice chat with. I understand the risks but isn't it worth it? Roblox could be revolutionized with this feature.

of     1