of     1   

FestiveVakEmpire
#86441057Monday, January 07, 2013 3:37 AM GMT

REPOST: added stuff: I am a Game Designer. and so I thought as of an idea for the Roblox Catalog. (I Deisgn websites, not games) Ok so. DO you get the feeling, when you buy a hat in the roblox Catalog or a Shirt, it is nothing of what it looks like on you? So, i had an Idea as of, 1. There is a button for your charachter And it says: Try on before you buy! and it shows your charachter with all its stuff on But it removes the things That are over it: as Of -I have hats on, I try this hat on the other ones remove to show what it looks like, and after that, I can add other hats with it from my Items, and Then If you like the hat with any of your combo, you can buy it and the clothes you decided to combine with it would Stay on. a Faster way of Buying things, making sure their good, and Combining things. not as Of just gear, but Anything else. Please Dont tell me "Catalog Heaven is your Friend", because that Doesnt support trying on Shirts or Pants. Only Gear, etc. Also, What if you wanted to buy something and gift it to someone else? (5 Items a day max). So you buy it, you can also gift it, but it stays with you, and also goes to someone else. Like on The Holidays, you buy a christmas sweater for someone, It will stay in your items, but also go to them. The person you Gift can Deny the request. This is an example through Via messege: A Person has sent you "Fourth of July Hat" as a gift. click Below to ACCEPT, or DECLINE". ---------------------- Last Idea: Ya, i know Shirts are decals, but in the game they wont be, if this Feature is added. (NOTE: if the Owner doesnt want people to have this setting, they can configure it and disable it. Also: if you buy it and it has the Setting you can Disable it easily.). So, a Shirt that changes colors when you walk where the owner selects on the Item made. Yes, this would have to make making shirts 3D and without that download that doesnt work for everyone it will be way more Easier to make Shirts/Pants Also.

of     1