of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DarthMaul331
#86616680Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:28 AM GMT

----------Story---------- Long ago, the ancient land of Delvia was destroyed by strange people who could control the dead. But before they could fully destroy the land, one of their number betrayed them. He hid many from each race, and fought off his former companions. Then he blessed the races of Delvia with strange powers, and left for parts unknown. This story takes place in the remnants of Delvia, and the powers the ancient savior gave the races have grown common among them. But the races have come to abuse their powers, for the powers have corrupted them. Together, they formed the largest alliance in history, known as the Unmatched Power. A small group of mages did not get corrupted. They called themselves the Light Mages. The two sides have been fighting for 5 years now. ----------Rules---------- 1: Minor godmodding is acceptable due to magic, but do not make yourself invincible or all-powerful. 2: You may roleplay once I have accepted your character, but only then. 3: Delvia is a magical land, so it has magical properties. You may make anything in the land, but if you want to make a new race, PM me and I'll see what I can do. 4: Have fun! ----------Character---------- RPname: RPage: Appearance: Race: (Human, elf, dwarf, hobbit, goblin.) Element: (Fire, water, air, earth, ice, electricity, metal, life, death, time, unknown.) Transformation: (You may pick any one animal to transform into.) Other:
Afrikaisi
#86616940Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:31 AM GMT

Hmm interested (I like fantasy role-plays :P)
k3rl343
#86624994Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:00 AM GMT

RPname: Iox Volcanidite RPage:17 Appearance: Red head wavy hair, with orange eyes, and tanned skin oval face and a slim body. Race: (Human, elf, dwarf, hobbit, goblin.) Human Element: (Fire, water, air, earth, ice, electricity, metal, life, death, time, unknown.)Unknown Transformation: (You may pick any one animal to transform into.) Phoenix ( If that's not allowed i'll change) Other:so I herd u lieked magicka
k3rl343
#86625330Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:05 AM GMT

RPname: Jason Volcanidite RPage:17 Appearance: Red head wavy hair, with orange eyes, and tanned skin oval face and a slim body. Race: (Human, elf, dwarf, hobbit, goblin.) Human Element: (Fire, water, air, earth, ice, electricity, metal, life, death, time, unknown.)Unknown Transformation: (You may pick any one animal to transform into.) Phoenix ( If that's not allowed i'll change) Other:so I herd u lieked magicka Sorry the RP name on the last post was wrong.
daltaurs
#86633689Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:31 AM GMT

RPname: Jorstens Atkens RPage: 18 Appearance: Tall with lean muscles, black tattoos covering my arms, thick spiked black hair, almost reaching my shoulders, Dark, green eyes. Wearing black slacks used to hide me in shadows, and also a black leather chest plate that is enchanted to withstand fire and lightning blots from enemy mages, and a Wakazashi hanging tightly to my waist, with a black sword hanging slightly above the wakizashi Race: Human Element: Unknown Transformation: None
CreativeMystery
#86633928Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:44 AM GMT

----------Character---------- RPname: Greffle Alliander RPage: 12 Appearance: A somewhat short boy with a thin body. He has a very nonthreatening stature. He has wild brown hair that go past his eyes which are also brown with green streaks in them. He is darkly tanned due to always being outside. He has mud dried onto his feet and hand. He has blade sharp fangs that he tends to hide. He wears dirty clothing from running on all fours constantly. Race: Human Element: Beastmaser (Controls Animals) Transformation: A dark brown wolf. (Mind if I slowly gain the ability to turn into different animals? I am after all a Beastmaster.) Other: He's an orphan! :D
DarthMaul331
#86684598Friday, January 11, 2013 3:53 AM GMT

RPname: Uldirn RPage: Unknown Appearance: Average teenage-sized body, skin as pale as snow, jet-black hair, eyes that change color, and black robes. Slightly sharp teeth. Black angel wings coming out of his back. Race: Unknown Element: Unknown Transformation: Raven Other: He was found unconscious in the eastern mountains, and he has no memory besides his name. (You guys are all accepted. Great characters, guys!)
k3rl343
#87040676Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:13 AM GMT

Afrikaisi
#87057319Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:10 AM GMT

(you need a girl? :P I'll join if you need me :/)
Visenya
#87058110Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:36 AM GMT

RPname: Aeodlin Aesdaer RPage: Unknown Appearance: A fair woman with long platinum blonde hair hidden under a grey hooded cloak. Only few have seen her face Race: Human Element: Time, Unknown Transformation: A golden Dragon Other: She usually evades people, but will approach a small town once a month for food, and supplies.
frauthunder
#87058605Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:53 AM GMT

RPname: Raven Niamja RPage: 13 Appearance: Pure black hair, sideswept, with a dark jacket on, no hats Race: Human Element: Unknown Transformation: An ant Other: Always lurks in the dark, and hates to be seen, but always has a weapon stashed away somewhere
CreativeMystery
#87059550Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:27 AM GMT

(I really wish the OP was more active. ;-;) Cᴏɴғᴇᴛᴛɪ Vɪᴋɪɴɢ Pᴀʀᴛʏ!
k3rl343
#87102844Thursday, January 17, 2013 1:17 AM GMT

LalalalalalalalalalalalalaPeeLALALALALALLAALLALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TelamonLikeFire
#87117421Thursday, January 17, 2013 3:13 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
sopo45
#87184187Friday, January 18, 2013 3:41 AM GMT

RPname: Ash Volcanus RPage: 214 Appearance: Flamecolored hair that reaches the middle of his neck, bright amber eyes, tannish skin that looks like fire when it reflects the sunlight, about 5'11 in height, wears red robes with gold flame patterns at the wrist, neck, and feet, and a rusty iron gauntlet on his left hand. Even though he's 214, he looks like he's 18. Race: Half-elf Element: Fire, electricity, metal Transformation: phoenix Items (Added): A red amulet that gives me my power, a magic sword with a blade that glows red when I use it, and a potion that makes you burn when you drink it. Other: I like trains...
DarthMaul331
#87184316Friday, January 18, 2013 3:43 AM GMT

(You're all accepted. Gtg now, cya tomorrow!)
Lizzie915
#87184704Friday, January 18, 2013 3:48 AM GMT

RPname: Jacynth Farleaf (Jace) RPage: Around 17-18 Appearance: Tall and skinny with purple hair and long ears. I wear a purple-blue huntress outfit with a cloak. Race: Dark elf (Not the super dark ones, just a light blueish skin color). Element: Unknown Transformation: Unknown to all but myself Other: I am good with ranged weapons, such as a bow, but I prefer to sneak around.
Visenya
#87395641Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:58 PM GMT

((When do we begin?))
DarthMaul331
#87421589Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:02 PM GMT

(Quote from rules: You may begin Roleplaying when I have accepted your character. Lizzie, accepted. Sopo and Lizzie, you are ADMINIZED! You now have the power to accept other people's characters.)
k3rl343
#87428611Monday, January 21, 2013 12:22 AM GMT

( Someone else start, I dun wanna be the 1st one to start.)
TNTJack
#87430808Monday, January 21, 2013 12:50 AM GMT

RPname:Thelslit RPage:50 Appearance:Covered in black rags of a robe and his face covered by grayish rags. On his back is a small crossbow with several arrows attached to it. Many more things lay inside his rags. Race:Human(?) Element:Death(Can cast multiple spells to kill,but can also bring 1's soul back.) Transformation:Giant spider(If not,then wolf) Other:Secretive,Wise,mysterious and dark.
DarthMaul331
#87437033Monday, January 21, 2013 2:02 AM GMT

(Accepted. Can somebody look at my RoKart thread in Game Design? It only has 10 views in 26 hours.)
TNTJack
#87470537Monday, January 21, 2013 2:18 PM GMT

(TIme to start!! To the tavern, where all great adventures begin!!) Thelslit simply waits ontop of the roofs edge, listening to all the talk by the liqoured up fools."Peasants...." Thelslit mumers before calling back his various spiders."Whats that? Ah....A corrupt wizard, low in skill but still evil..." Thelslit snickers,as he spots the amueter step out of the tavern."Een keer kwam een spin ..." Thelslit gently chants before he disseapers. *'Een keer kwam een spin ...' Thats how Thelslit turns into a giant spider...
DarthMaul331
#87478865Monday, January 21, 2013 4:32 PM GMT

Leader of Unmatched Power: Who are you? What are you? What is your heritage? What is your transformation? Tell me! Uldirn: I don't know! *A guard touches Uldirn's leg with a white-hot metal stick. Uldirn screams a scream that can be heard for miles. There are ravens nearby, and they hear: Caaaaaaaaaaaaw!* Raven: One of our kind is near. *When the UP leader and guard leave, the ravens swoop in. Upon seeing them, Uldirn 'accidentally' turns into one and they fly off.*
GenFears
#87479628Monday, January 21, 2013 4:42 PM GMT

(Likes.) RPname: Anollacg RPage: 93 and still young. I hope that's what elves are like...? Appearance: A typical person with, probably, brown hair and eyes that appear identical to jade. Medium strength. Green robes of leather with golden edges, and a leather mask. He always wears his robe's hood, but his eyes glow through his mask. Race: Elf. Element: Fire, conjuration. (Likes to summon Helioblaster [an arbalest that shoots pure fire], Flame Skeletons, and Rains of Otherworldly Flaying [fire rains from his fist at a target] Transformation: A flaming skeletal puma. Other: 'An educated people can be easily governed.'--Frederick The Great

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right