of     1   

As8D
#86697871Friday, January 11, 2013 1:55 PM GMT

Hello fellow ROBLOXians, experiencing awesome creations every day! Ok, some of this may be a "backup" of older ideas I had, nvm. New class: Custom Terrain. Will work like the normal terrain, except that it can be cloned, removed ect., and instead of CellMaterial, there'll only be ONE material for that object (Can be a property). <--- Then we can make a texture for the terrain and woops, we've got a new terrain material. Also, this will allow us to make Global & Local terrain (If we use the 'Local parts' method, which you can find on wiki.roblox.com) New class: Custom Fog / Fog Adjustment Will get the same properties as the fog-related properties in the Lighting, except that there's also a Vector3 point (the 'source' of the fog / fog clearing), Enum property (Fog / Clear) & maybe a property setting the fog's transparency (idk with this property). ------------------------------------------------------- Image properties (Decals, Textures, ImageLabels, ImageButtons ect.): GUI image-objects: Adding an image transparency property. All image-objects: Adding an rotation property, using either Vector3 or CFrame (so we can make 3D images! Woah! Note: Roblox have published 2 videos on future image rotation stuff. It's plain 2D, which makes me disappointed. Therefore 3D.) All image-objects: Image position/offset (Vector2 or/and UDim2, depending on the image-object's class). ------------------------------------------------------- Sound properties & methods: Method :GoTo(int) - Makes a Sound go to 'int' seconds in the soundtrack or whatever the SoundId is. Method :GetTime() - Returns how long time a song has been playing for. Method :GetFullTime() - Returns the length of the song/soundtrack. Property Speed - Gives us more control than only Pitch, because Speed won't affect the sounds as much as Pitch. ------------------------------------------------------- Well, I guess that was all I had on mind. If you've got suggestions matching this, then just post it! -As, my camera is tilted 45 degrees, oh my science!
IndependentTrucks
#86698554Friday, January 11, 2013 2:26 PM GMT

tl;dr
NecroAstrum
#86698556Friday, January 11, 2013 2:26 PM GMT

Yo how AK8D going and ur sis AM8D?
As8D
#86700104Friday, January 11, 2013 3:46 PM GMT

Idk about Ak8D, haven't seen him for months... or years I guess. Am... I guess she's still playing Roblox.......... Ok, she planned making a new hangout.. again x_x So she's probably still playing. @2 up, tl;dr u too or whatever it means D: Me no gut at 7L(semicolon)DenmarkRadio-stuff. -As
IndependentTrucks
#86729223Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:18 AM GMT

@As tl;dr means to long didn't read.
As8D
#86730705Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:36 AM GMT

Okidoki. :P
IndependentTrucks
#86731088Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:41 AM GMT

:P

of     1