of     1   

EvilMiguel12
#87123188Thursday, January 17, 2013 4:25 AM GMT

I make training places such as: A. Island B. Grassy Field C. Indoor Training Each selection will be cost you Robux or Tixs, You will choose how you going to pay it. Selection A: Robux: 10 ; Tixs: 100 Selection B: Robux: 20 ; Tixs: 200 Selection C: Robux: 30 ; Tixs: 300 It might take days for it. but I promise I would finish your training place. I not a scammer that takes your money and forget it your training. First, you give me the money, and then I give your place. This could be for your clan or just for your friends to practice training and increase your fighting skills. Note: You may copy the training into your models. But, make sure to give me credit for making it. (If you want admin commands with it, the admin will cost you 10 extra tixs and robuxs) If your lazy and don't want to put it. I recommend go for this. Little Note: Give me all the names you want in your admin commands list. And give me all the names you want to be banned. Accepted this you won't be sorry. Tell all your friends! Message me, I'll start the next day when I'm online.

of     1