of     1   

CalebMcBlockz
#87246184Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:03 AM GMT

Dear, ROBLOX or whoever reads this, I believe that the people of ROBLOX have good ideas that just aren't getting heard of. The update I was waiting for was the Water update and Rope update and I was kind of disappointed what the results were, No one ever uses the brick and it had a huge bug for the longest time. Moving on, I personally would like to ask, if the ROBLOX Admins will add another block...wait for it...wait for it...SNOW BRICK!!! It would be a nice addition to the High Scalability family and it might be used at a moderate rate. I would also like to request another game update, how about that there is a option if it is for the older kids younger kids or all, and if they do put in that update EVERYTHING ON THE EDIT WORLD PAGE IS FOR BUILDERS CLUB ONLY! Please ROBLOX like 88% of the world is poor and can't afford Builders Club. I honestly do believe that ROBLOX cares about us, but they don't really do anything to help them they don't add stuff and they don't think about if we can afford the costs of some of the purchasable merchandise. The last suggestion I have is to have the next RGC (ROBLOX Game Conference) in Kingston, Ontario, Canada there is a place called the KRC K-Rock Center it is a huge stadium and it can fit enough room for 3 monster trucks to be on top of each other, SO ROBLOX PLEASE PLEASE CONSIDER!!!!! -CalebMcGuire Find me on YouTube at: -Kaleb McGuire Find me on ROBLOX at: -CalebMcGuire -LeaderAdmin -Tigertoo (No longer reachable: Kaleb)
ShomerYohanan
#87246995Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:10 AM GMT

I see that you put some thought into this, but needs more work. Also rethink your main points because they lack observation, Roblox does what they do very well but their community is out growing their funds.

of     1