duck14
#87500359Monday, January 21, 2013 8:53 PM GMT

Nathan Harry's into the changing room and quickly changes into his uniform. He makes sure that it looks neat and puts his normal uniform into his bag. He hears the bell ring and quickly follows the others on the way out to the gym. He notices a couple of girls playing the flute down a hallway.
puppys
#87500613Monday, January 21, 2013 8:56 PM GMT

"Skye!"Celia calls out, running up to Skye as Mary follows."Hey guys! Aren't we doing soccer today?" Celia nodded, her shot blonde hair shaking her ponytail. "Maybe we'll have FIGHT each other!" Mary said, joking around. Skye laughed, walking to the gym with them at her sides.
duck14
#87501117Monday, January 21, 2013 9:02 PM GMT

As Nathan arrived at the gym a guy walked up to him. "Hey are you Nathan?" Nathan looked at him "Yeah why?" The guy smiled, "No reason, my name is Harry. It's just we are roomies" (We do live on campus right?) Nathan looked confused for a few seconds, "Oh hi I completely forgot about that."
puppys
#87511621Monday, January 21, 2013 10:54 PM GMT

(Yes.) Skye and her friends entered the gym. She noticed Nathan nearby but merely glanced at him. "Skye? Skye? SKYE!?"Celia and Mary screamed, waving their hands in front of her face as she stared off into the distance."Huh? What?"Skye asked as they both crowded her, ignoring the looks from screaming."You weren't listening! Celia said that we should have a in-dorm party!"Mary said happily, jumping up and down."You sure we should..."
duck14
#87513466Monday, January 21, 2013 11:12 PM GMT

Nathan saw Skye come into the gym but was side tracked by the teacher who walked in. "They say he used to be in the marines." Said Harry. "You mean our coach I bet he is strict then." Replied Nathan. "Yeah pretty much stay on the right side of him."
EpicChic
#87513654Monday, January 21, 2013 11:14 PM GMT

(This reminds me of an anime I saw, La Corda D'Oro, I think. I'll join.)
puppys
#87514379Monday, January 21, 2013 11:22 PM GMT

(It's based on La Corda D'oro because I got mad at the Internet for not finding Encore, Forte, or the rest of secondo passo. I saw first passo but only 1 and 2 of secondo passo...) The teacher wore a jumpsuit and was buff and tall. He had a shaved chin and the edge of his face and his hair was cut short. This determined look gathered on his face and he held a clipboard in one hand. His jumpsuit was zipped up halfway and red with white lines on the sides. His white t-shirt and whistle covered the spot. He grabbed the black whistle as he made his way towards the middle of the gym and blew into it."Class! I must take your attendance. I will say your full name in here, so don't correct me! Alright, I'll begin! Skye Storm Sylver." Skye timidly raised her hand halfway up."Here..." He moved on, going over her friends and then to Nathan and Harry.
duck14
#87515001Monday, January 21, 2013 11:28 PM GMT

"Here sir." I raised my hand high enough so he can see me. Harry did the same after me but with a bit more confidence than I had done. When he had finished taking the role he shouted, "Alright kids gym will start now."
EpicChic
#87515716Monday, January 21, 2013 11:37 PM GMT

(I think one is on hulu. I think it was Primo Passo. Check there.)
EpicChic
#87521645Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:45 AM GMT

General Ed Student CS: Name: Aubree (Ah-Bree) Sparks A.G.E: 16 Gender: Female What club would you like be if you could: Aubree Shrugs. If you could play an instrument, what would it be: "Piano. Definitely Piano." History: Aubree was born normally, except for the fact that she caught onto things quite quickly. When she was shown something she'd execute it above the standard expected. She was invited to take that into ballet, but she declined. She still loved music and she still has that skill. Appearance(Including how they wear their uniform): Aubree has fair skin, three freckles under each endless blue eye, long brown hair with wavy tips, and is about an inch taller than the average height for others her age. Figure wise, she's not a twig, but it wouldn't hurt if she gained a few pounds with large curves. She has a permanent marker tattoo of a rose on her shoulder. She wears a regular uniform, except 7/8 of her shirt is tucked in, except for her front left part, which is always out. She will have her sleeves rolled up and white socks leading into heels. Personality: "I'm nice, i guess. But I'm a little bit closed up." Other: Aubree shakes her finger. "Nuh-uh." Musical Student CS: Name: Renee (Ra-Nay) Fullbuster A.G.E: 16 Gender: Female What instrument do you play: "I play the Alto Sax." History: "Well, my history is my buisness, and I don't feel like I'd trust my history to you. Sorry." Appearance(Including how they wear their uniform): She is what you'd call "Pretty" in figure. She's skinny with curves, y'know, that type of figure? Renee is the average height for others. She has fair skin, dreamy purple eyes, and long black hair with a few dark brown streaks. She will wear a mens' uniform jacket unbuttoned over her shirt, the skirt, and white knee high socks over chunky black lace up ankle heels (if this is appropiate.) Personality: "I don't have a lot of friends for one. I'm nice, and I usually spend my free time playing my sax If i'm not with friends." Other: "Nope. I think that's all."
puppys
#87522723Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:57 AM GMT

(Accepted. Start in gym, with your Gen Ed Student, wearing the uniform for gym: white polo shirt, red shorts, socks, and sneakers. Lunch already happened and during gym, Music Students are supposed to practice their instruments while they attend gym.) The teacher handed out soccer balls and got his best students to demonstrate. So while the three of them, Skye, Mary, and Celia, they began to fail their technique. The teacher began to yell strictly, telling them what to do. Mary and Celia were supposed to fight against Skye for a moment, but they'd always win. They laughed during it, making fun of each other. Skye kicked the ball, trying to get it past Celia as Mary came forward. Skye moved from the way, making her run into another person's area. "Mary!"Celia laughed, pointing to their friend. Skye laughed as well, patting Mary's dark brown hair as her friends laughed.
EpicChic
#87522950Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:59 AM GMT

(So music students don't participate in gym, or do they practice for part of it then participate?) Aubree My hair was in a loose ponytail as I watched.
puppys
#87523827Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:09 AM GMT

(Music Students do not participate in gym. Also, Music Students and/or Gen Ed students are allowed to stay late in the school building but there is no playing around. You can rent a free music room to practice instruments or stay in your last class's room to do your homework. But you cannot go off grounds without talking to and/or speaking to a teacher or the principal, known as Mr. Kanziwa. Also, the concour participates will be chosen on Day 6. Okay?)
EpicChic
#87524022Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:11 AM GMT

(And it's still day 1?)
puppys
#87524126Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:13 AM GMT

(Yes. It's still Day 1. You see, I REALLY love this role-play...)
EpicChic
#87524319Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:15 AM GMT

(Yeah, I can tell. XD) Renee I played my sax.
puppys
#87524900Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:21 AM GMT

(:D Hey, gotta love it, right?) Skye looked over at the other girl, who seemed lonely. She walked over as her friends followed and waved to the girl."Hey! You wanna play with us?"
duck14
#87526292Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:35 AM GMT

I watched Skye kicking the football and got hit my another one as Henry kicked it towards me. "What are you looking at?" Nathan looked at him for a second as if he had punched him across the face and stuttered "Nothing." Harry laughed and they continued to play the game.
EpicChic
#87526716Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:39 AM GMT

Aubree "Sure."
doodlepants45
#87527158Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:43 AM GMT

Akali plays her piano silently, the music sounded beautiful and calm.
duck14
#87527433Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:46 AM GMT

Nathan continued to kick the ball back and forth to Harry. "So what is our room like?" Harry looked at him for a moment."Nothing special really, my parents are getting a t.v to be put in there.
puppys
#87527600Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:48 AM GMT

Skye shrugged."Okay, but we'll finish this game. Then you can join!" Skye went to her place as kicker, Mary the goalie, and Celia to charge. Then Mary waved to begin. "CHARGE!!"Celia shouted, running for Skye, whom failed to kick. Mary waved her hands."NO! NO CHARGE!" Skye blinked, looking up."Wait. She can't charge? I thought she was supposed to?" Celia stopped, confused."Wait, what? CONFUSION!" Skye laughed, but was confused as well. "Mary, how can she not charge when you said she's charging?" Mary shook her head and shrugged."I DON'T KNOW! I CONFUSED MYSELF!" The three of them began to laugh, talking about it. Skye smiled as she approached the other girl, trying to stop."Sorry. We got caught off hand.. You can join in to play! You can be on my team because they chose AGAINST me!"
duck14
#87529145Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:04 AM GMT

Nathan sighs as he heres the coach whistle which would probably mean the end of the lesson.
puppys
#87529980Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:13 AM GMT

Celia sighs and Skye groans."Aw... I'm sorry... But you can with us?"Celia said, looking at the girl. Mary nodded, her dark hair moving as well. Skye smiled."Yeah! Do you?"
EpicChic
#87530216Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:16 AM GMT

Aubree I watched.