robloxfan564
#161758088Friday, May 08, 2015 2:36 PM GMT

(uh, alrighty then) Terra groaned. "I know this doesn't affect me much but it will pretty soon. I care about Delphox here, I care about all Pokemon and it doesn't seem like these guys are here to help."
dontae123000
#161776017Friday, May 08, 2015 10:12 PM GMT

Edward "Thanks, Carl! I'll make sure to make you proud, mentor!" I said as I walked over to the Team Moon member and asked him if he was ready to battle. He nodded and he walked over to the very back of the jet and was a good distance across from me, at least we had enough space between each other to have a Pokemon battle. ----------- Raul "Beedrill, come out." I said releasing the giant bug Pokemon. The boy called released his Pidgeotto and had it use Tackle. "Hit it with a Posin Sting!" I told the Pokemon that obeyed and hit the flying-type before it came in contact with us. ----------- TMM "Experiments that increases the power of the Pokemon's attacks just a little bit." I said. We did much more experiments, but I didn't know much about the others. Since I was a grunt, they wouldn't tell me more information except increasing the Pokemon's power. "Can I get my one phone call now?" I said loudly hoping the police would hear.
duck14
#161783570Saturday, May 09, 2015 12:12 AM GMT

Michael I nod with a grin towards Terra before turning back to the Team Moon Member. "We're not done with you here. Besides I think I think I can guess who you are going to call and if you do so your phone call will be bugged." The police do nothing in reaction to his request as I shake my head. 'Experimental enhancements on pokemon is illegal and can be extremely harmful to them. It's not helping them it's helping you." ----------------- Carl I look at Edward in shock as he ignored my question and I realised what he was doing. "Edward! You can't battle on the jet." I shout as I follow him glad that no damage had been done to the aircraft yet though I was to late to stop the battle completley.
dontae123000
#161796742Saturday, May 09, 2015 3:34 AM GMT

Edward "Huh?" I said as I turned my head towards Carl. While I was distracted, the Beedrill was returned and replaced with a Raichu. "Raichu, grab the boy!" the Team Moon guy said and his electric-type Pokemon grabbed me. ----------- Raul "Raichu, prepare to use your most powerful Thunderbolt, but don't use it until I tell you to." I said as I turned to Carl. "Unless you want this kid to be fried, I suggest you don't move and send our your Rhyperior." ----------- TMM I looked at Michael with a shocked look on my face. "No! The boss is right! We have the power to change the world and you're just one of the people that want to get in Team Moon's way!" TMM #1 said. "Hey man, calm down." TMM #2 said to his colleague, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Get off of me!" TMM #1 said, hitting his hand off his shoulder.
duck14
#161803138Saturday, May 09, 2015 6:13 AM GMT

Carl "If I send out Rhyperior this whole jet will come down. Why are you even doing this right now? It isn't helping anybody. Least of all yourself." I say glancing towards the front of the jet as I realsie the others would have noticed this by now. ----------- Michael "Well really you are the people that got in my way and made it my job to get in your way in return. You see the moment you threatened to take my Pokemon is the moment you proved that Team Moon was up to no good. There is no way you can spin this tale that will make me think otherwise."
awesome234
#161812181Saturday, May 09, 2015 12:30 PM GMT

Lucario stands up and walks over to the back of the jet where the battle was happening. He frowns as he looks at the situation, and waits to see if the thug would actually stop before he intervened.
Frighted
#161813875Saturday, May 09, 2015 1:04 PM GMT

You aren't being very nice to me.  
dontae123000
#161815979Saturday, May 09, 2015 1:46 PM GMT

Raul "Fine. Then hand me your Pokeball that contains Rhyperior." I said. ----------- Edward I wiggled around trying to escape Raichu's grip, but the Pokemon wouldn't let me escape. "Empty..." I tried whispering to Carl only so he would hear, but the Team Moon member probably heard me mutter something, but not exactly what I said. ---------- TMM "Whatever. I just want my phone call." TMM #1 said before turning his head towards the police.
CreativeMystery
#161837267Saturday, May 09, 2015 7:19 PM GMT

Jude I glare at the ceiling without moving but finger Toxicroak's pokeball. He was light enough to bound around this jet without doing any damage to it. I would be ready to release him as soon as needed, I could care less about the kid but I didn't necessarily want to die due to this jet going down.
robloxfan564
#161837415Saturday, May 09, 2015 7:22 PM GMT

"I guess. What harm could a phone call do? Besides, it'll be bugged so you can't contact your leader and tell him to rescue you or whatever...." Terra said, Delphox facepalming. Another one of her dumb Terra moments, he thought.
duck14
#161857228Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

Carl I look at Edward though I couldn't quite understand what he was trying to say to me. Empty? What could that mean? "I'm not going to give you my pokemon. Why do you want it?" I ask before sending out Dusknoir. "Use Hypnosis on the Raichu." I command it. ------------- Robin I look at Jude as I leave the pilot seat. "What is going on back there?" I ask having not been paying much attention up to now. Though as Carl had sent out Dusknoir it seemed he may have this under control. -------------- Michael "Why do you want your phonecall so badly? You will jeopardise your leaders position if you contact him now. This is a prison and you have done something wrong, you don't get to call the shots here."
dontae123000
#161859644Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:54 AM GMT

Raul Raichu was about to get hit with the Hypnosis attack, but Joey must have released his Houndoom who jumped in the way of the attack. "Raichu, use a small Thunder shock as a warning." I said. Raichu used a small Thunder shock on the boy who made a small cry in pain. ----------- TMM "I don't want to contact our leader." TMM #1 said. "I just need to contact someone."
duck14
#161880736Sunday, May 10, 2015 6:41 AM GMT

Carl I watch the Houndoom fall to floor as it protected the Raichu from the Hynopsis. "How many more of your pokemon do you think can cross Dusknoir's path before you run out?" I ask also wondering how much longer it would take him to lose his patience and have his Raichu do something dangerous to Edward. "Just let him go. Even if you do get my Rhyperior how would escape?" --------------- Michael I nod. "Fair enough but you should know that your call will be bugged and traced no matter who you call for security reasons. You have proven that there are more of you and that you could be a danger to us so I hope you understand. And as you know your pokemon won't be returned to you until you are released." I say.
CreativeMystery
#161881597Sunday, May 10, 2015 7:10 AM GMT

Jude My teeth clench in a bit of anger, not at the mindless assault towards the boy but at the sloppiness of it all. These weren't criminals, they were pathetic; I had to fight every urge in my body to get the Rhyperior myself.
NoobieThe4th
#161885320Sunday, May 10, 2015 9:24 AM GMT

(Argh.. Where is everyone??)
duck14
#161885804Sunday, May 10, 2015 9:46 AM GMT

(There are at least three people in Hoenn to my knowledge though they haven't posted for a day or two.)
robloxfan564
#161895594Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:16 PM GMT

Terra nodded in agreement to Michael. Delphox poked her shoulder, bored.
dontae123000
#161897156Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:44 PM GMT

TMM "Whatever." TMM said, crossing his arms and turning away from Michael. ----------- Raul "Just hand us the Pokeball. Raichu, prepare to use a really powerful Thundershock attack." I said as my Pokemon began to charge up. I watched as Joey's Houndoom got back up and wasn't effected by the Hypnosis attack since he had attributes of a dark type Pokemon.
awesome234
#161913191Sunday, May 10, 2015 6:41 PM GMT

Lucario frowns at the Pokemon, who was now charging up an attack. He suddenly charges forward using Extremespeed, and pushes the electric type Pokemon, and during this moment he pushes the human away from the criminals and towards Carl.
CreativeMystery
#161915897Sunday, May 10, 2015 7:12 PM GMT

(I'm not sure if that's how dark types and hypnosis works, bud. lol)
duck14
#161932526Sunday, May 10, 2015 10:54 PM GMT

(Hypnosis works on Dark types.) Carl I watch in shock as the Lucario surged forward throwing me off guard and pushing Edward towards me. "I had it under control." I mutter so only I would here as I probably didn't. ----------- Michael I turn to the other Team Moon member with a grin. "I'm hoping that you will cooperate a little more than your friend here which is why I am giving you first phone call. Until he decides to talk in a decent manner I don't think I can give him one."
dontae123000
#161934333Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:22 PM GMT

(Oh, true true. I apologize.) Raul As Raichu was charging up a powerful Thundershock, the Lucario that fired an Aura Sphere at us during the beginning of our mission, ran towards my Raichu at extreme speeds and pushed the Pokemon and kid away from each other. Raichu fell on top of me and we were both on the ground. Since Raichu wasn't expecting the sudden push, he was so scared he accidentally used Thundershock which hurt me. ----------- TMM "Uh..." TMM #2 said with a nervous look on his face. While worrying, TMM #1 grabbed his worrying comrade by the sleeve. "This is our one phone call, make it count." he said looking at TMM #2 with a serious face.
robloxfan564
#161936540Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:51 PM GMT

"I guess so." Terra sighed, training her gaze on TMM #2.
awesome234
#161939712Monday, May 11, 2015 12:34 AM GMT

Lucario watches the two thugs that were still standing, and raises his eyebrows as if daring them to try something.
duck14
#161941085Monday, May 11, 2015 12:52 AM GMT

Carl I look at the Raichu who had fallen on his owner and zapped him. "So then. Why don't you just accept that you have lost and stop trying to cause trouble for us. You're not going to get my Rhyperior." ------------ Michael I look at them with a smirk. "Why does it need to count? Who are you going to call?" I ask hoping they knew that there call was being tracked. Everything they said to the person they called would be listened to.