chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     14   

ayden99
#11322310Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:21 PM GMT

(its not the ending!!! would you like it if i take lily back from you!!!???)
nicholas9822
#11322706Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:43 PM GMT

Name:Nicholas gender:male Side:Super bloxxer Bio:A person who got infected,and because he had just had plastic surgery to change himself,he became a mutant super bloxxer.He commands Bloxxers,and not even uronz dares challenge his power.Nicholas is also the smartest of the zombies. (I might of missed a lot of things out,because i'm doing it on my memory.) Nicholas orders Uronz to stop his testing. Nicholas:"That is a human.We zombies do NOT have the same genes,so the portal may do something else to the zombies.Send in just ONE zombie first,and in the mean time,I want to release my new alpha prototype of the vampires while it's night time.NOW!" Uronz:*shivering from Nicholas's harsh voice* "Y-Y-Yes sir!" Nicholas:"And since it's night,release the bloodcrawlers on NYC.I want everyone in the city dead by the next night,so release the vampires there too!"
nicholas9822
#11322938Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:53 PM GMT

Nicholas:"And lets not forget,if the portal does well for zombies,then release those werewolves on India in a small village." *The portal works,the zombie is teleported to London,but is quickly shot by a passing policeman before the zombie can infect anyone* Nicholas:"Yes it works,release those werewolves on the village of my choosing!I PICK:*enter village name here*!Release the blood crawlers on NYC and the vamps on NYC too...NO WAIT!Do NOT release the werewolves yet.There are different time zones,it's probably sunny in india for the moment.when it gets dark,we will release the werewolves."
GoldN
#11619463Thursday, July 23, 2009 3:10 PM GMT

(Dude, Uronz pretty much CREATED the zombies on accident. Uronz is their leader, not you)

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     14