of     1   

gilzar
#88755829Friday, February 08, 2013 1:23 PM GMT

Ever had it when you were bored, and really wanted to get a new ninja, space, knight, or etc, but you couldn't find it because you were overloaded with DC, Bronie, Saved by Jesus, army camo/clan outfits, suits, and much more unrelated stuff! If you don't believe me, please, go to the catalog, go to clothing, then shirts, make it sort out by best selling instead of relevance, and type in ninja and search it! There is only 10 ninja suits on the first page at most! The rest is so much other junk, that has nothing to do with your search! I wonder, what would headphones, mobster jackets, leather jackets, and all that other junk have anything to do with ninjas? My suggestion is that we have an option to at least be able to vote shirts out of a certain category, by clicking on it and then there could be an option on the side. I know that there is a filter on the side, but when you use it there barely ever comes up more than at least 3 pages of clothing! Just say wether you support, or don't support, and then please state your opinion.
abbycat00
#88756439Friday, February 08, 2013 1:39 PM GMT

They appear on the page because ROBLOX sorts catalog items by key words entered. If you've never noticed, people make a shirt and in the description they add ''tags'' Example, if someone made a Rainbow Dash shirt with tags it would be like Tags: blue, blue fur, rainbow, rainbow tail, fly, sky, fast, silly, my, little, pony, pony, ponyville -- etc. ROBLOX cant do anything about what people put in the description of their items unless its innapropriate or offensive. You'll have to deal with it. BAH-BOOM
surge905
#88756626Friday, February 08, 2013 1:45 PM GMT

Tags should be banned. End of story.

of     1